India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 57)

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I think only Naina can put kaka in his place as she's got what he wants"money".. Lol
So what are you doing?

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Haha,I know...such a laalchi banda!!>..:P.....Haha,he was being too sweet to her.lol...Kaka and his fmaily also had a separate dining table,bah we know where does Naina belong to.....lol...so she might sit on the other table,and Daksh would go into AYM-Mode,again!!ROFL....

Haha,nothing...am just wandering here and der on IF!!.....LOL...
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
What else can daksh do? He is either shakki or angry..lol
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Nai yaar...yeh toh future mein dekhna...he can love too!!Day Dreaming....Bah,did u notice...Angry men are shakki,too;matlab saare negativities eksaath!!LOL
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I hope he is the first one to fall in love and has to work really hard to make naina like him after all the accustions he keeps throwing at her.. She maybe a sweetheart but she is no doormat..
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Haha,he's gonna be first one to fall in love...coz whtever he mayb(i.e...torrid,dashing,smashingBlushing)...he aint loveable....bah Naina is..(d'uh..LOL.).....So,he's gonna fall in love...bah I would really love to see in the denial mode.....I sooo wanna see him as a confused one!!..Haha,I love how Naina sets everything right for herself!!>..:D...
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I love naina's positive spirit.. She faces all kinds of situations courageously and comes out as a winner.. She is so full of positivity.. God I can keep going on and on about her..lol
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Aaaah,I know.she aint the usual rona-dhona types.She's an angel,spreading happiness everywhere.I love how she faces every difficulty with  a positive spirit.She's an ideal.

Acha....then,I'll go on and on abt Dakshu,and sunna parega!!....Soch lo!!....lol...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index