India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 56)

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

What do your parents think you do on the computer all day? LOL Homework? That's what my mom thinks most of the time.
Tell me about it. Those two should pay for what they did to Suhana! I wanted her to leave the house for a while but her dad brought her back.

hmm..your research stuff sounds interesting! and yea..thinking about food in a scientific way is not something I would normally do as well.LOL

I think Bidai is the only show that managed to do SO well in the three years! I mean, it was a bit draggy towards the second year but it picked up pace as soon as Sadhna died! and the director was smart..he knew when exactly to end the show. Unlike a certain Kapoor lady who loves dragging a show to it's death.LOL

Oh! are you done mailing all of your college apps?

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

What do your parents think you do on the computer all day? LOL Homework? That's what my mom thinks most of the time.
Tell me about it. Those two should pay for what they did to Suhana! I wanted her to leave the house for a while but her dad brought her back.

hmm..your research stuff sounds interesting! and yea..thinking about food in a scientific way is not something I would normally do as well.LOL

I think Bidai is the only show that managed to do SO well in the three years! I mean, it was a bit draggy towards the second year but it picked up pace as soon as Sadhna died! and the director was smart..he knew when exactly to end the show. Unlike a certain Kapoor lady who loves dragging a show to it's death.LOL

Oh! are you done mailing all of your college apps?

LOL my mom stopped beieving homework a while ago. She thinks I talk with friends. I do. I only have iF opened on the side, but I'm usually talking to people on like gchat and the likeLOL

And dude i think so too! they both thought they were helping, but like how so?! poor girl is a mess now.

lolwhen i waslookng up professors i like died, reading that food science was an option. I mean I love eating but never thought it had anything to do with science. But it's very very interesting, like the properties that make food rot and creting new and improved foods and whatnot. It was a welcome diverson from the usual um bacteria, etc.LOL
Hm, I agree. Bidaai did really well and I think it's also cause the director never brought in a stupid trackk and even if he did, he knew that some of them had to be ended quickly, the audience only has so much patience before they begin to quit. EK ruined KDMHMD...it was awesome until that stupid Lalit's brother track and everything went down the drain. I really wished Veera and Nihaal got together and she didn't die. Idk, I felt like that entire happy family idea would have done really well for kis desh.

haha YES! I'm done with apps! Finally! I'm probably going to end up going to my state school anyways because I'm already in and I screwed up my second marking period grades enough to not get into collegeLOL Oh wells, thats the advantage of going to grad school. No one cares what you did/where you did your undergrad.

and YES. I was heartbroken. another perfectly eligible bachelor off the market, not that he was ever on the market to begin with LOL I have my feelings about her. But I shouldn't share them here where anyone can seeLOLLOLLOL I don't hate her! Oh no, but yeah, whatever. mouth zipped.
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!.....Koi hai??...

~Bee...yeah Ts hate...lol...I hate her,she's damn stupid!!....lol.....Yeah,I remember the Yug-Vrinda.I sooo loved them together...Another couple ruined....d'uh...anyways,the guy was total fun in der.I neva  imagined he cud be tht hot....lol....yeah,wouldn't ylk to watch all love-hate relation in here.Mish's too cute to be hated!!...;D.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hey meena! How are you hun?
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
is anybody watching today's epi??
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
*edit*//

Am gr8,Fiza.....i!!....Wht abt ya??..:D....did u watch today's epi....am just gonna watch it..:D....skool se holiday ka biggest faida!!ROFL ....

Just watched today's epi.Naina's bak into the houseParty....bah as i expcted,Daksh played no role in bringing her backLOLLOL.....the aunty-jee for whom Nainu was working as wedding planner came to pay her,so kaka asks Vibha to bring her back.In the mean tym,Naina's searching for a house and Daksh sees her talking to sum1,and being the perfect man he isLOL,he misunderstands of her being a characterless girl....Ok,fyn;yeh larke itne shakki kyun hote hain???Angry.....Kaka jee's daughter enters the house,and Kaka jee being the usual Kaka jee,is all rude to her evenSleepy....yesterday's precap was today's precap....guess,Daksh's gonna misunderstand her yet again!!Sleepy....An ok epi.with just some seconds of my Dakshu!!AngryLOL.....

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 11 January 2011 at 2:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Am so sorry hun.. I got busy doing something urgent at work and completely forgot I was chatting with you.. Thanks for the mini update.. I think its ok as long as naina does not care about what daksh thinks about her.. Yeh larka kabhi nahi sudhrega.. No wonder he wins all the divorce cases.. Itna shakki jo hai.. I hope kaka's daughter is nice.. Am sure naina is going to spread happiness in their lives..
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Tht's ok,no worries.Welcmes!!...;D...Haha,lol,I know..he's too shakki!!....Reminds me of Sujal who always had doubt abt Kashish,in the beginning.....bah,he moved on tobeocme the most passionate lover,any1 could ever be!!!....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....so,you can imagine how Daksh's character would change!!!....Blushing....Naina was total mast today;Kaka tried to tell her tht he wouldn't lyk her to interact with the the other Patwardhans.Bah,she was lyk mujhe rok-tok pasand nai....rofl......Kaka toh seedha hogaya!!ROFL...Kaka's daughter seemed nyc...I relaly would lyk to see Daksh and his Aai's interaction with her!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index