Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 55)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

Rishta is definitely worth the two all-nighters! OMG, did you like the last episode? :O When the final credits came and it said "End of Season 1" I literally wanted to start crying!!
LUCKY. My classes just started today and I was so tired by the time I came home that I passed out! LOL I wanna go back a month..winter break was wayyy too short. ):

Ridhi's character was funny! But then, she had a reason for liking Huziefa as well..he resembled her boyfriend.
ROFL I remember Rohan goes to Huzeifa one day and says "How's the kid doing?" or something!ROFL poor guy!

Try catching up..you might not like it as much..because well, the story is completely different and MW got a bit OTT at times. :D OH and it didn't have a hot guy like Kavi.

Oh yea..I think it's very sweet that actors take time and chat with us! and Kavi's really chill too..so is Shruti! <3

I think Rishta is the best thing that YRF has come out with till date.

DUDE. I was so tense the last episode, it wasn't even funny, and then THE ENDING~ I was like AWWW and was hoping for an epic cute Isha-Rohan scene but it said "End of Season 1" and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This CAN"T be happening!

Ew. But you're in college, shut up. You don't even have to go to all your classes. Unfortunately, I do. -_- When does this sem end for you guys?  And I agree, all breaks are too short. I hate school. And studying.

And hmm yeah Mahi Way sounds eh, different, and defintiely not as amazing as R.com. But I honestly don't think anything can beat R.com now, except for maybe R.com2 LOL Stupid YRF. Did they give any reasons for no second season of Rishta?

Dude, I'm so exhausted with Behnein. Like I'm really praying that the show will end. It's so not good anymore.

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

They even ended the season with a cliff hanger! and the worst part is..they knew they had minimal chances of a second season and they still ended it at that point! UGH. so not cool. Did you know that Shruti's brother is actually responsible for Rishta? he's the writer for the show! The whole family is gifted with mad skills!LOL

oye! College is hard okay. One hour of a normal Uni lecture = 2 weeks of a high school class. They go at mad speed! ): and umm, it ends somewhere around April 25th? I think..and the summer semester starts like 3 weeks later.

The only reason was that the show wasn't popular enough but honestly, it's all their fault! The timings where whack! and the show used to come on Saturday but they changed it to Wednesday! Who does that? To top it off..the show was on Sony, the channel is kanjoos with promotions!Ouch If Rishta came on like StarPlus or something..it would hit off immediately! BUT YRF should sign a strict contract saying that the channel cannot make any changes in the show and they basically can't touch it at all.LOLLOL

Oh yea..I stopped watching Behenien. ): I figured I'm watching two shows so that's about enough for now.LOL

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

They even ended the season with a cliff hanger! and the worst part is..they knew they had minimal chances of a second season and they still ended it at that point! UGH. so not cool. Did you know that Shruti's brother is actually responsible for Rishta? he's the writer for the show! The whole family is gifted with mad skills!LOL

oye! College is hard okay. One hour of a normal Uni lecture = 2 weeks of a high school class. They go at mad speed! ): and umm, it ends somewhere around April 25th? I think..and the summer semester starts like 3 weeks later.

The only reason was that the show wasn't popular enough but honestly, it's all their fault! The timings where whack! and the show used to come on Saturday but they changed it to Wednesday! Who does that? To top it off..the show was on Sony, the channel is kanjoos with promotions!Ouch If Rishta came on like StarPlus or something..it would hit off immediately! BUT YRF should sign a strict contract saying that the channel cannot make any changes in the show and they basically can't touch it at all.LOLLOL

Oh yea..I stopped watching Behenien. ): I figured I'm watching two shows so that's about enough for now.LOL

Sigh, I'll just pretend it wasn't a cliffhanger and that Rohan and Isha got together and had lots of kids and he was the bum and she was the hitler. and they lived happily ever after.  But holy damn, yeah that family is more than talented. I mean, such a top notch and different storyline.  They ended it because of TRPs?! -___- Stupid everything. Damnit seriously? Thats not fairCry

Summer semester? You want like more credits to finish sooner or something like that? Or does your college actually run in like a trimester situation?

And uff, the only reason I watch Behenin is cause I do the WU. Otherwise, I would have stopped  a while ago. -_- Totally boring.
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

you have a hyperactive imagination.LOL That's like wayyyyy in the future! Oh! you forgot to add that they happily make Rishtas too! ;)
AHHHH. If Rishta comes back, I would die watching the continuation of that scene! I mean Isha was like drunk to the core..so she probably won't remember much about the night. Rohan, he's so sweet that he'll act casual so she won't feel uncomfortable! <3
I like how Rohan/Isha always end up learning a lesson at the end of every episode! That tulsi one was my fav episode! Because of the Rishta that they had to deal with too.LOL The dad being all orthodox and conservative..and their faces when they saw the girl was epic!

I want more credits, yes. LOL I just want to get it done with! imma be the cocky Indian chic who takes science courses during the summer. Plus, it's sort of a requirement too..but I have four years to get through with that.

haha, sucks for you. What's happening with Karan? I heard he's trying to kill Mihir? I actually liked Karan! ):

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

you have a hyperactive imagination.LOL That's like wayyyyy in the future! Oh! you forgot to add that they happily make Rishtas too! ;)
AHHHH. If Rishta comes back, I would die watching the continuation of that scene! I mean Isha was like drunk to the core..so she probably won't remember much about the night. Rohan, he's so sweet that he'll act casual so she won't feel uncomfortable! <3
I like how Rohan/Isha always end up learning a lesson at the end of every episode! That tulsi one was my fav episode! Because of the Rishta that they had to deal with too.LOL The dad being all orthodox and conservative..and their faces when they saw the girl was epic!

I want more credits, yes. LOL I just want to get it done with! imma be the cocky Indian chic who takes science courses during the summer. Plus, it's sort of a requirement too..but I have four years to get through with that.

haha, sucks for you. What's happening with Karan? I heard he's trying to kill Mihir? I actually liked Karan! ):

yees. i know i do ^_^ OMG yes of course, they continue to make rishtas forever and ever and ever :) Dude you're right, she was like shit drunk and he would play it off. damnit, can i write a rishta.com season 2? -_- i hate yrf and everyone that was involved in this "no r.com2" business. =_= haha yeeees! that was deifnitely one of my faves as well....and i just love how her crazy organizedness matched his like chillaxednessLOLLOL

LOL mad nice, represent the brown people man. i understand, i wanted to graduate in three years considering how loaded i am with ap credits, but then realized i wouldn't have enough research experience. -_- screw school. and damn you have to take courses in the summer?

dfhglkdjfg. my mum wants me to email professors and start researching this summer. i was like, shoot me now. -_- i researched last summer and it was fun but bleh i wanted to chill the summer after senior year. -__-

and yeah karan is pretending to be mentally ill so he can um come to the sanghvi house and then kill mihir. so stupid. and the akaashi shamad track is so goddamned boring. like shoot me now! -_____-
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

sorry for the late reply..I just got into this intense debate with my dad about how wrong the current track in SGP is.LOL How Badi Maa and Dadaji were pressuring Suhana into understand her "love" for Ishaan. I love it when opinions clash in my family..we get so intense one second and start laughing the next!LOL

Write an FF. :O that's the best way to get Season 2..in our minds.LOLLOL I actually wrote an email to YRF a while ago asking them to bring back the loved show!! They should realize the show is popular..I mean each video got like thousands of hits on YT! dumb people.

Research?Shocked Like at one of those institutes and stuff? sounds cool! Of course..I wouldn't know because I've never done it. Is it required for you guys or something?

eugh. Shows get so monotonous and boring after a while! ^_^
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Imran Khan got married yesterday. boohoo. Avantika is so freakin' lucky!LOL
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

sorry for the late reply..I just got into this intense debate with my dad about how wrong the current track in SGP is.LOL How Badi Maa and Dadaji were pressuring Suhana into understand her "love" for Ishaan. I love it when opinions clash in my family..we get so intense one second and start laughing the next!LOL

Write an FF. :O that's the best way to get Season 2..in our minds.LOLLOL I actually wrote an email to YRF a while ago asking them to bring back the loved show!! They should realize the show is popular..I mean each video got like thousands of hits on YT! dumb people.

Research?Shocked Like at one of those institutes and stuff? sounds cool! Of course..I wouldn't know because I've never done it. Is it required for you guys or something?

eugh. Shows get so monotonous and boring after a while! ^_^

LOL are you serious?! That's awesome! My parents don't know I watch brown tv so uh yeah. o.O No arguments for us. But I completely agree, It's so not right what Badi Maa and Dadaji did. I mean as much as I was looking forward to Sushaan, eh it's not as cute anymore. -_-

LOL another FF? Totally not. I have one more planned after the ones I have running and then I'm closing shop man. There's no way I want to continue writng long winded FFs when I go off to college [and yes, knowing me I'll only finish my stories by the end of august LOL]  But dude I know! Each video has a ton of hits and I was on the rishta.com website or whatever, and there's so many comments on that too! Like they should realize how awesome that show is.

Haha and nah, research isn't required, it's just something we do for fun. I worked with a food science professor, it was hot cause I never really thought about food in a scientific way beforeLOL

Sigh, sad to say, I think all shows on star plus should run for a year, because otherwise, they begin to drag unnecessarily. -__-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index