Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 54)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

^^ NAINAAA!! Rishta.com is LOVE. Like no joke, you can't even compare it to regular shows, Rishta beats them all. Hands down.

Rohan/Kavi has like the sexiest accent I have ever seen!

and about the second season..Mahi Way is coming back but Rishta seems to be still in the talks only. It's a no as of now..but the thing is, there was an article that came out a couple days ago about the shows Sony has planned for 2011 and Rishta was one of them. The problem is that it hasn't been confirmed yet.

OHEMGEE. Did you know that Kavi wished me on my birthday last year? *sigh*  Kavi and Shruti were frequent visitors to the forum here..and there's a 'club' called Kavi's Crazy Bunch!LOL We used to like drool over him in those threads and turns out..he read ALL of our posts!ROFL

Dude I legit started watcihng the show this past weekend and caught up with all the episodes and rewatched like half of them. They're so cute together and he is freaking droolworthy. Day Dreaming

And yes, the accent, I like fainted and heard it again and again and again. Man, you gotta love a guy with an accent.

And whaat's Mahi Way about? Is it an awesomeness show too?
AND OMG if Rishta.Com comes again, I will be the happiest person to walk the face of the Earth. I was reading Kavi Shastri's Twitter page, yes, I'm a creep, and he said that he was in the YRF offices the other day but ti wasn't for R.com2Ouch But *fingers crossed*

AND OMFG rellly?! He wisheed you?! SOO luckyy! athey freaking visited the forum? how awesome are theyy?! LOLOLOL I can only imagine what he must have felt as he read through the posts....most of us on IF can get a tad bit crazyLOLLOL

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
and omggg. another place where we can talk to our heart's content Hug LOL
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

you watched the entire season in one weekend? that's like 25ish hours!Shocked *bows down*
haha, do you remember when Rohan goes "jor se bolo jai mata di!" ROFL that was so awesome! and how he takes rounds around Ruchika's tulsi plant.LOL Oh Rohan!

Mahi Way's good too but nowhere as good as Rishta(or maybe that's me being biased).LOL
and your not a creep..I stalk Ian's twitter all the time! LOL And Kavi's..but not as much. You never know..Rishta might be coming back! ;) hopefully.

Yea they both used to visit quite a lot!LOL Their free time on sets was spent reading our posts. OMG, there was a schedule on the front page that showed what person had Kavi and on what days. ROFL you gotta see this! let me get the link for you. Everyone knew he used to visit but no one really payed attention to that fact!LOL

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1393002

haha! his family used to read our posts too.LOL I would've died of embarrassment if I was him!
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

you watched the entire season in one weekend? that's like 25ish hours!Shocked *bows down*
haha, do you remember when Rohan goes "jor se bolo jai mata di!" ROFL that was so awesome! and how he takes rounds around Ruchika's tulsi plant.LOL Oh Rohan!

Mahi Way's good too but nowhere as good as Rishta(or maybe that's me being biased).LOL
and your not a creep..I stalk Ian's twitter all the time! LOL And Kavi's..but not as much. You never know..Rishta might be coming back! ;) hopefully.

Yea they both used to visit quite a lot!LOL Their free time on sets was spent reading our posts. OMG, there was a schedule on the front page that showed what person had Kavi and on what days. ROFL you gotta see this! let me get the link for you. Everyone knew he used to visit but no one really payed attention to that fact!LOL

YES. That's how much I loved the show. And so I literally pulled an allnighter two nights in a row, and finished ALLL my damn homework sunday night. Thank god not too much due today, and it's supposed to snow tomorrow nght so Wednesay possibly off *crossing my fingers, wearing my pajamas inside out, penny on the windowsill* [i'll do anything for a day offLOL]

LOLOL I loved that one and I was straight up cracking up in the one with Chanada Sharma and the one with Ridhi Dogra [I absolutely love both of them so hehe I might have been a tad bit biased as wellLOL]

And hmm, I might catch up on Mahi Way eventually, I should go wiki it to find out the plot line and if I like it enough, I'll sit around and watch this weekend. haha Ian Somerhalder?! <3333333 He's another hottie. *drool* too bad I don't really watch TVD Confused but yeah, I was creeping Kavi and Shruti....I think Shruti and her husband are mad cute together....and he makes good movies hehe :)

LOLOLOLOL OMFG> You guys had a list about what days you had him?! OMG poor guy, how embarrassed must he have been?! ROFLROFLROFL But I think its awesome when these actors take time to like chill with the fans...they both were awesome...and you're definitely right, R.com beats all the shows I've watched on brown tv ANYday.
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1393002

haha! his family used to read our posts too.LOL I would've died of embarrassment if I was him!

WHAAT. his family?! LOOLL. ROFLROFLROFL

ANd loving the schedule and he's so darn sweet about the messages...aww....

I want a guy with a hot british accent </3
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Rishta is definitely worth the two all-nighters! OMG, did you like the last episode? :O When the final credits came and it said "End of Season 1" I literally wanted to start crying!!
LUCKY. My classes just started today and I was so tired by the time I came home that I passed out! LOL I wanna go back a month..winter break was wayyy too short. ):

Ridhi's character was funny! But then, she had a reason for liking Huziefa as well..he resembled her boyfriend.
ROFL I remember Rohan goes to Huzeifa one day and says "How's the kid doing?" or something!ROFL poor guy!

Try catching up..you might not like it as much..because well, the story is completely different and MW got a bit OTT at times. :D OH and it didn't have a hot guy like Kavi.

Oh yea..I think it's very sweet that actors take time and chat with us! and Kavi's really chill too..so is Shruti! <3

I think Rishta is the best thing that YRF has come out with till date.

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I'll be back in like 20 mins! (:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index