India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 53)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Aaaaah,I know....Can you imagine him going all smiley while Naina does the house-chores with his mom....or goin' all dreamy over her innocence while she's asleeep!!

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
u know these people who dont wanna love when they do finally fall in love they fall fast and hard!!!
Today Misha was totally obssesed with a guy!!!
OMG its a miracle ryt? misha ko tame karne wala agay i jus hope she doesnt change and plays even more pranks!!!
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Aaaaah,I know.....they've got all the love and passion,they had inside,to give away.Isi liye toh the casanova types neva impress me.LOL....Yeah,I gotto catch-up with PKYEK today.....Misha was almost droolingLOL....I knw,I dun' wnt her to change....she's KOOOOL!!!>......Just want to see how their stry starts.....they're gonna make one fine couple!! Wink

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 10 January 2011 at 12:54pm
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I know i remember the guy from yug-vrinda drama (another one they ruined) in their he was her dopey broo but her he is a hot shot n i hope Misha be's indenial and to prove she doesnt feel anything for him she plays pranks!!
that would be awesome and i would then like to see how he would tame her naught ways, i hope he loves our Mish from the begining as i wudnt want to see him h8 her aur Mish is just too loveable n doesnt deserve anyone but Ts hate!!! lol
poor T fell for Mish again today u wud have thought that she would have learnt from her mistakes!!!
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
OMG. idk if anyone is online, but I just finished Rishta.com and I'm sososo freaking annoyed that there is no season 2. Isha and Rohan<33333
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
^^^omg no season 2? what about mahi way?
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
mahi way?! totally never watched it. and yeah yrf confirmed a while ago that there would be no season two of rishta. dude that guy is so hot and his accent! his british accent makes me swooooooooon. <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
^^ NAINAAA!! Rishta.com is LOVE. Like no joke, you can't even compare it to regular shows, Rishta beats them all. Hands down.

Rohan/Kavi has like the sexiest accent I have ever seen!

and about the second season..Mahi Way is coming back but Rishta seems to be still in the talks only. It's a no as of now..but the thing is, there was an article that came out a couple days ago about the shows Sony has planned for 2011 and Rishta was one of them. The problem is that it hasn't been confirmed yet.

OHEMGEE. Did you know that Kavi wished me on my birthday last year? *sigh*  Kavi and Shruti were frequent visitors to the forum here..and there's a 'club' called Kavi's Crazy Bunch!LOL We used to like drool over him in those threads and turns out..he read ALL of our posts!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index