India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 52)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
greys, blues colours suit him alot, i would like to see him in black shirt and also white cos they r usually hot on the hotties!!
aaj sabar kar lo kal lagda hai bohat Daksh scens hone wale hai!!! n Naina looked hot in red!!!
i thought the TB said N would stay in the house, do u think she will come bak? coz we still need to see the jelous Dakshu!!!

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Aaaaah,I know.....these are soo his colours....Day Dreaming...aaah,me dying to see him in black.....lemme imagine....uffffff,uffffff.......I cant resist itni smashing-nessLOL....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming......White is a colour tht suits on very few ppl....I think..:D....I shoo wanna see him in White...Blushing...

Aaaah,I know...and I gotta off from Uni.tomorrow,coz of some sports' events goin'-on...yeaaaah....*dances*...LOL....I think Naina would re-enter the place when she gets a permanent job......I know,we still have to see the 2  class wala Dakshu fighting over his mummy and papa...ROFL

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 10 January 2011 at 9:30am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
exactly a jelous daksh we gotta see but i dont think green will be his colour!!!
i hope Naina is going back tomarow to do something nice for Vibs n when Daksh finds out he better be ashamed for himself and help her find a new place!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Hahaha...I know...Greens,pinks,oranges sorts....A big nahiiiiiiiiiiii...the darkest of green would be good,otherwise...green is sumthing I dun' prefer guys wearing..most of them look awful!!LOL..

I know...i wanna see the jealous Daksh.....tht would be soo cute...yeah,I know...he better finds out in the same epi.if they drag it once again,I'll surely burn my tv screen...anyways,yeah...can u imagine...from an AYM to a jealous one and then,to a total embarassed one...LOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
meenu
lol it would be awesome i just read their chaacter sketches and under both it said that they would give it all up for love hmmm intresting
n apparently Naina is gunna wake the passion in Dakshu!!!
now that i cant wait for

p.s i was refering to the green eyed monster when i was talkin green!
rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hey can sum1 upload Naina's bg music
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

meenu
lol it would be awesome i just read their chaacter sketches and under both it said that they would give it all up for love hmmm intresting...I know.....don't you get butterflies in the stomach while reading this phrase????LOL...lyk,seriously!!Day Dreaming...
n apparently Naina is gunna wake the passion in Dakshu!!!...I know,now tht would be interesting...uffffff,interesting kya yaar;bas I  can't wait for tht phase to coome in their story....ufffff....uufffff.....
now that i cant wait for;....same here...mein toh waise hi bari impatient hoon!!LOL

p.s i was refering to the green eyed monster when i was talkin green!....buauahahahaha......No,man....I aint good at getting gol-mol jokes,....ROFL
~Hey Shirin!!>...WelcomeHug....I'm sure sum1 would do tht soon!!Embarrassed

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 10 January 2011 at 10:50am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
aila i cant wait for when Daksh opens his stuborn eyes and see the real naina from then on im going to be even more hooked!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index