India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 5)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
@Naina...Exactlyyy......Most of the ppl seem to enjoy the romance,but logically,you get tired of it after a point.Then,you really start watching the show to actually understand the story rather than drooling.LOL

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

@Naina...Exactlyyy......Most of the ppl seem to enjoy the romance,but logically,you get tired of it after a point.Then,you really start watching the show to actually understand the story rather than drooling.LOL

haha eeexactly...LOLLOL  in the beginning, it's always about the characters and whether or not we like them...but over time, that defintiely changes to how we actually like sthe story and not only the charactersLOLLOL and if the story stinks by then, theyn good bye!LOL
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

haha eeexactly...LOLLOL  in the beginning, it's always about the characters and whether or not we like them...but over time, that defintiely changes to how we actually like sthe story and not only the charactersLOLLOL and if the story stinks by then, theyn good bye!LOL
Lolzzz,yeah....once you get bored with the character-development and all;you go to the romance,and one tht gets boring...you start behaving lyk sensible viewers who watch for the the story...and if the story's goin' nowhere...then you feel lyk an absolute idiotLOL....I've no interest lef tin Tere Liye for the same reasons....Ouch
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
@ Meenu u can only drool so much, i mean we have to keep our brains busy also by giving them food for thaught!!!
but it seems to be moving now so finders crossed n brij is back i kno i keep mentioning him but like i said that is a sign that there will be a blast in the near future!!!

@ Naina yep hun i think they are testing the waters thats why they havent said anything specific about gauraves love that way they can make it out to be a girl or even a guy depeding on how the audience is recieving them and after dostana DMG followed maybe this lot are willing to go a step further i mean the audeince is accepting more n more these days!!1

@ Meenu Daksh is compelling as the strong silent type and im luving him with Naina  (not u nainaWink but in the drama) he is actually handsome and i can see where ur cming from!!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
@bee:Yeah!!...We've to come-up as the sensible,logial viewers(only when tym requiresLOL) who need better things than romance!!
<3....I know...I simply love the silent typesDay DreamingDay Dreaming...the guys with a loud personality,the casanova types basically,or the fun-loving types:they neva seem to impress me.I just don't feel lyk loving such characters even.They always seem fake to me,I dunno why...My ideal are the quiet-ones!!Day Dreaming....I simply can't guys who've a loud personality!!LOL.I love how he's quiet all the tym...the train scene...tht always cracks me up!!.....He neva uttered a single word!!...LOL....He doesn't have the perfect "tall,dark,handsome-sorts" looks,but has tht certain charm,tht always attracts me!!....Day Dreaming
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
haha exactly...i don't watch tere liye and i never did....just not me...^_^

and Bee: i get what you're saying but Dostana was a movie......completely meant for like the younger egenrations although older people watched as well....and DMG is a complete youth show....on STar ONe......
Maryada is on Star Plus and now it's being swiched to the afternoon slot so idk...i dont think they would be too happy doing that....

and i made a very very crappy siggy for Sapnon se Bhare Naina....but i felt like we need something to get the forum going LOL

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

@bee:Yeah!!...We've to come-up as the sensible,logial viewers(only when tym requiresLOL) who need better things than romance!!
<3....I know...I simply love the silent typesDay DreamingDay Dreaming...the guys with a loud personality,the casanova types basically,or the fun-loving types:they neva seem to impress me.I just don't feel lyk loving such characters even.They always seem fake to me,I dunno why...My ideal are the quiet-ones!!Day Dreaming....I simply can't guys who've a loud personality!!LOL.I love how he's quiet all the tym...the train scene...tht always cracks me up!!.....He neva uttered a single word!!...LOL....He doesn't have the perfect "tall,dark,handsome-sorts" looks,but has tht certain charm,tht always attracts me!!....Day Dreaming

exactly its gunna take an amazing feat to get him to crack a smile!! n when he does it will be well worth it!!! n i like the strong silent types they have substance and they dont talk much but when they do its always of value rather than the talk for the heck of it.
I like the guys who start of silent but then start to show more of the character and personailty as they fall in love, they are tough nuts to crack but the end resul is worth it especially when they start to tease n smile n joke like MSK but i like it how he has mood swings n its not always lovey dovey!!!
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

haha exactly...i don't watch tere liye and i never did....just not me...^_^

and Bee: i get what you're saying but Dostana was a movie......completely meant for like the younger egenrations although older people watched as well....and DMG is a complete youth show....on STar ONe......
Maryada is on Star Plus and now it's being swiched to the afternoon slot so idk...i dont think they would be too happy doing that....

and i made a very very crappy siggy for Sapnon se Bhare Naina....but i felt like we need something to get the forum going LOL

its a really good effort hun!!! n im luvin the piks!!! im on my laptop n my editing softwares on my comp but i will try to make a sig for u me n meenu with Maaneet, AdiYa and Daksh Naina what should i write on it?

yes i guess ur right about the viewing audience, but drama's do want to apeal to the youngeters but timings all wrong, maybe its an unsuitable girl like a dancer or a criminal? but i cant see what the SSP will have against such a girl, coz if he does then he is such a hypocrit!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index