India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 47)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
LOL Bee...i love your introduction....listing all these hotties....and that's why I'm single...

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Naina ths me down to a T!!! lol
no man can handle me and my roving eyes!!! but i only look its not like i touch!!! ROFL!!! ;)
I need a man man enough to stop my window shopping!!!
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Naina ths me down to a T!!! lol
no man can handle me and my roving eyes!!! but i only look its not like i touch!!! ROFL!!! ;)
I need a man man enough to stop my window shopping!!!

LOL i don't there's ever going to be a man to stop me from my window shopping...obviously he will stop me from the actually buying but the browsing....no way hun! ROFL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Ahhhh Naina i will let that man THINK that ive stopped my browsing!!!
what he dont know wont hurt him!!!
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Beee.....Masha'Allah...Hajj Mubarak to them....
Too much guests,lol;I know the scene....I'll have to face it after 5 days,when my parents get bak from Pak...lol....I can already imagine myself in the kitchyy making tea....(haha,tht's the only think moi can doROFL)...

Arey waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!>.....Shairi!!>.....PERFECT for moi condition!!>....LOL

Hey Nainuuuu!!!Big smile

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 09 January 2011 at 2:56pm
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Thnks hun, my parents n my bro r goin in 2 weeks n at the moment we r jus givin zam zam water and dates but some people come from out of town n then i have to cook!

man i dont like cooking for strangers coz thats how rishtey come n i aint thinking of marriage for a good 5 mores years till then im busy with my hotties!!!

n im bak at uni tommarow but its an afternoon lecture so will update before i go.

n the shairi was special for ur pridecament!!! totally suits ur situation at the mo

xx Bee
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Arey,so you would be alone der then???......Dun' tell me,your hottie gonna be der for your protectionROFL...

Oye,ek idea deti hoon....itne pyaara khaana "jalaya" karo,k bas auntiyan rishte toh bhool hi jayenBig smileLOL....kasam se yaar...yeh all match-maker type aunties get onto my nerves!!....sai se teenage bhi enjoy nai karne deti.....Angry...

Thankfully,am goona read the update before watching the epi.coz if no Daksh,then I feel lyk burning my lappy...u know how it isLOL..

lol,thanks....haha,I know..totally my situation...haha,this is my situation after every 4-5 months,whenever I find a new hottyLOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
i tried that idea, i was happy but my mummy dearest wasnt, she would have attacked me with the belan if there hadnt been guests!!! ROFL!!!
i kno yaar im 21 and all aunties are like mera so and so ke so and so ke so and so ke beta bohat acha hai aur shaadi ke liye ladki toond raha hai and all i wana say is im not a ladki am a ladka to get them of my bak!!!
lol
n i wont be home alone only 1 of my bro's is goin the other is staying but their will be now oldies so it will be kwl, lots of TV and take aways!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index