India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 46)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Haha,I know.I get to hear tht everyday!!LOL...
Awwww.....u guys must be missing your families,nai??Embarrassed....Hajj Mubarak to yuor parents.May Allah bless us with Hajj,too!....Awww,you must be all excited,hun!!....Greaaaaat!!.....Ummm,well;mine is a biggy family.....We're 4 sisters and 1 bro.Bro's married,so is one of the sisters.I'm the youngest one.So,sis aint here;bah we've got a lovely bhabhi.Embarrassed..and we're in the Middle-East....

So,wht  dresses u got for the wedding????.....Big smile

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Sorry hun.. I had to go make dinner..
Ameen.. It's my biggest dream to go for hajj one day.. Wow I love big families.. My family consisted of my parents, 3 brothers and me.. I'm the youngest and the princess of the family..lol.. My eldest brother passed away 7 years ago.. I got married one year later.. now my youngest brother is getting married.. It's hard for me to be away from my family but my hubby is used to it as he lived on his own for quite long.. I always wanted to live with my in laws when I get married lekin my hubby prefers to live here.. but he takes good care of me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Aaaah,no worries.
Insha'Allah....awwww,I understand.People who've been living in such big families for long;then,it gets really upsetting to live alone.....I hope you enjjoy urself....and ur lucky enough to have a loving hubby..isn't it>>Embarrassed....
~May Allah rest ur bro's soul in peace.Ameen.

Bee3nazz

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Ameen.. Yes I'm indeed very lucky to have such a loving husbandEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
You are so sweet.. It was really nice talking to you..Smile
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Masha'Allah.
Same here,dear;looking forward to chatting more!!>....Approve
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Arre its seemed i missed the convo marrathon but hey and WELCOME to all the lovely newbies we at SSBN lurv chatting Ryt Nianu n Meenu?

so jus a lil into about myself Im BEE and i live in the UK, am totally luvin SSBN and Daksh who is apparently now my jiju as Meenu has claimed him already, i dont mind as i have quite a few Hotties on my crush list already, they include, MSK from Geet, Abhay from PKYEK, Aditya from Maryada and did i miss anyone meenu?

n thats why im single!!! lol

anyway we lurve to chat here and im sure ill see u all in the chat marathons we have during the weekday!!!

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......finally here!!!......Hug...

Yeah,ish was fun chatting with newbies....I'm sure we all gonna rock this place.Nainu's been missing since morning,lyk u!!>......Kidhar ho tum log yaar.......????......

ANyways,yeah...we're the random-chatters of this place....rofl...too much randomnings...ROFL.....thisshhh place dedicated to ppl who luv random talk...ApproveROFL....

Ok,Beee.....badnaam kar diya na mujhe......too much "Daksh-talking" her and der na...sabko pata chal gaya mere pagalpan ka!!ROFLROFL,........Oye,u missed Taylor!!!!!Shocked......

Anyways,aur kya chal-ing???....
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
lol Meenu Oh yeh Taylor too!!! how dare i forget my hotty!!!
kya karun yaar my parents went Hajj and loads of peeps keep cuming to the house at the weekends especially now as they are ging Pak-Kashmir in 2 weeks so everyones coming to see them so when i came back from my dance class ive been bust with guests!!!

aur arz kiya hai ke...

woh kehte hai ke tumne hud ko badnaam kiya hai
jahan jahan jaate ho unhi ka zikar karte ho
yaar tum toh un pe hi marti ho
toh phir woh kyun kehte hain ke tumne hud ko badnaam kiya hai
hum kehte hai ke tumne pyaar ke siva kiya kaam kiya hai

adab arz adan arz!!!

xXx Bee

-aweshome_moi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index