Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 45)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
....Oh,lolzzz...thanks!!>...LOLTongue..
.....*shocked*..Shocked.....:P....yeah,kinda,sorta..Smile..nah,absolutely obsessed!!!LOL......me loves him!!!Day Dreaming......PS-Yeh sab Bee ki updates ki waja so horaha hai!!...AngryLOL...BEEEE!!....Where ijj u???Disapprove

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 09 January 2011 at 7:12am

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
oops.. yeh maine kya kardiya.. now you will start your Daksh jhaap.. lol
Hey you should visit the saathiya forum sometime.. We are a fun bunch of people.. And you'll get to read loads of FFs if you like to read FFs..lol
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
ooooooooooooo....lol......nooooooo........am gettin' embarassed......*goes reddy tomatoBlushing*......LOL...
Yeah,sure...will visit it sometym.....I aint really fond of the show;bah there are many show I kinda dun' watch regularly,but like visiting the forums..:P.....lol,ainvayi....:P.......I did read and even wrote alot of FFs,bah now,simply dun' have tym to read...but me will surely catch-up wid ur FF by this weekend!!.....:D
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I'm like that as well.. I don't watch most of the shows.. I just stalk the forums..lol
Did have a good new year?
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Lol,I know....ish more fun stalking!!.....haha...

Ummm,ish pasisng good by now.Haha,nre year ishtart hone se pehle hi when u meet the love of ur lyf...Blushing..*ahem*....*ahem*...toh phir new year to acha hi hoga......haha,you know how it is!!....haha,am a pagal,u see...LOL
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
you are a total diwaani..lol
Acha.. what are you studying? *that was my weak attempt of diverting your mind which I know won't be successful* lol
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Haha....thanks....I love hearing tht!!LOL....
Aaaah,well;I'm a pre-medical student...Approve.....U see,i think doctors and lawyers make the best of couples!!ROFL....Day DreamingDay Dreaming.....*u failed in diverting my mind and heart....rofl...din' ya???ROFL.....

So,hows ur family???...:D...
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
You are hopeless..
My family is great hun.. It's just my husband and I here.. Both our families are in mauritius.. Hey my parents went for Hajj this year.. I'm going back home for my brother's wedding in May.. I can't wait.. What about your family?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index