Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 40)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon.river

lol...long reply XD
I liked DMG early days...actually I haven't watched much of it. My mom's more of a DMG fan than me. I just liked the old Karan-Shilpa as AR. It used to be so funny. After shilpa left, the show wasn't the same anymore. But I watched Siddhima track on tv coz my mom's a huge fan of KW LOL so I had to watch with he. They look cute together. Sadly the whole track was pointless as they never reunited. XD hehe i loved siddhima and then came to like arsh...see i only started watching dmg during the kasu days so i was a huge fan of kasu<3 and rahul muskaan and abhi nikki were totally awesome too...hence the siggy LOL
I was more of a MJHT fan Embarrassed than DMG one.  mayank nupur! <3 and sajan were cute too...im so depressed that this show ended...i loved the way it was going....
Oh yeah, I watched SGP again after a 6 month hiatus & all I see is angst...lol...well not really angst but tears & sadness...more like the usual SP show. But it is still by far the best SP show right now. =P i agree. it's all sorrow and stuff but still, it is one of the best shows on SP right now...at least the story seems to move from week to weekLOL
YRKKH is fun to watch when you're bored ROFL It is so detailed that you can't help but laugh at the characters. I really enjoy it! I feel like I didn't miss a thing even when I was on SP show hiatus XD LOLOLOL that's such a perfect way to put it...it just annoys me how they nitpick about everything...like the pallu being like 2 inches off her head and all hell seriously breaks loose....omg it's dfghdfkgjhfg. and dude what's with the varsha and the dog track nowadays...i was cracking up when I read that article on TB....Varsha fights with the family so she can keep a dog? ohmygod. -_-
I was a huge Bidaai fan but never really checked the forum. That is one show that both me & mom love =P
The one reason I started to watch Maryada was bcoz I was curious about the priya-trying-to-suicide track & Aditya was the hottie savior XD Actually I've seen the actor in a movie before so I was pleased to see him in a drama. Then I started to like all the characters & so on. lol...really long reply. 
Maryada is my favoritest right now...aidya are rcking and raqesh is hot as hell...he's so freaking amazing.<3 and ridhi is quite a cutie so them together is legitimately setting the screen on fire every episode...Embarrassed And I think the concept is something different as well, like I'm enjoying the 4 different stories of these very differnet women...I just can't wait to see what happens soon though, especially when Aditya finds out that SSP said the wedding couldn't happen ^_^

and don't woryr about the long response...I do it all the time...we just feel the need to respond to every part of the postLOL

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I know ryt! I lurve british accent so much XD so that was a plus point for Kavi. I'm so glad he won the award for newcomer. =) Rohan Mehra's hot & has sense of humour & cool fashion sense =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon.river

I know ryt! I lurve british accent so much XD so that was a plus point for Kavi. I'm so glad he won the award for newcomer. =) Rohan Mehra's hot & has sense of humour & cool fashion sense =P

yeeap. I will literally swoon when I hear a guy with a british accent. I mean, here, there is no one and everyone who tries it out is simply doing an epic fail copy of thatLOLLOL
YES. I was sososo excted when he won! and I loved Shruthi seth too...she's so cute Tongue
but I hope we get to see rohan mehra again sometime soon....he's talented.
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Sunny....I loved MJHT more than DMG.It really got boring after Shilpa's exit.Not tht I stopped watching;but it got more on heavy-side...lol......I love dit a s alight show!!>...

Nainu....aah!!...Rohan Mehra's hot!!.....I neva got the channel then;but I did watch some of epis.of Rishta.com.I like Shruti!!....And the guy was simply hot!!>.....
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Sunny....I loved MJHT more than DMG.It really got boring after Shilpa's exit.Not tht I stopped watching;but it got more on heavy-side...lol......I love dit a s alight show!!>...

Nainu....aah!!...Rohan Mehra's hot!!.....I neva got the channel then;but I did watch some of epis.of Rishta.com.I like Shruti!!....And the guy was simply hot!!>.....

meenumeenumeenu. you forgot that hot british accent<3 haila if daksh had that accent, i would be fighting you for him...but now, i'll settle with him as a jeej ROFL
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Haven't watched much of DMG but I loved Shweta Gulati in Remix =P 
I really miss MJHT =( but at least it ended well =)
I know ryt...YRKKH is so entertaining that you can't be bored at all XD 
I haven't watched Maryada for a while now but Priya told Aditya the truth already? Cool..the story moves really fast.
Btw, since you're watching Rishta.com, you'll see ridhi in there =) She acted so differently from Priya. She's awesome! Both are awesome! =P

man, I type so slow LOL
@Naina...I loved Shruti Seth ever since Shararat <3 I love her! 
@Meenu...agree XD

Edited by moon.river - 08 January 2011 at 3:17am
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
^^I love Shweta!!.....She's one awesome girl who looks cool in everything she wears!!.....She's classy!!...

Nianu....uffffff,his accent..sai mein yaar;he was hot...lol,thankfully Dakshu doens't have tht accent...aaaah....*bhangra*....lol....
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I know ryt...I was surprised to find out that she was 30 when she played as Tia in Remix. I was so amazed by her talent. She totally pulled off as a teenager. =D
My lurve for Daksh would have increased if he had british accent XD

Anyway guys, I hab to go now =/ grocery shopping etc
bye guys!

Edited by moon.river - 08 January 2011 at 3:25am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index