India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 4)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
@Meenu andd Bee: I really wonder what Gaurav's secret is...like I'm dying to find outt....

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Oh yh i like the Romancing Maan but i LOVE the angry young MSK!!! haila he sets me on fire with one angry look and like u said romancing bohat hogaya!!!
N it will be intresting t see brij's intentions, but boy is he as lethal as ever that poor chef died for no reason atleast before he was killing for a misguided sense of family honour!!!
i wonder what happened to the rest of Geets fam.
n yes Arjun anvi are Dead. Id rather see Adi sir and Pinki or even Tasha and Romeo. but i like anni and daddi coz they make Maaneet embarrased n cause interesting situations for them!!!
n they have delayed the wedding enough so there better be one.

NO no no ur not the only one liking Gaurav, i like him to n his misterious ways, he is so good with Vidya but then he's hot n cold (like Katy perry sings) but i LOVE Raqesh ever since Naam ghum gaya n tum bin
I  simply love hating the negative ppl in Geet.They're interesting in their own way.IBut I simply can't stand Arjun;his  presence irritates me.LOL......I loved the office stuff.....it was more fun watching Geet some 5-6 weeks;it was better interesting than.

:P..sorry lost the track!!...I meant Daksh!!LOLWink....But I lyk Vidya and his guy(if he's Gaurav:they have an interesting track!!....I love the girl who plays Vidya...She's cute in her own way!!Embarrassed
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Originally posted by Naina2127

yeah for me, i think that's what it is....the romance gets to be never ending and i just get bored....i know everyone else seems to enjoy it though so I don't say anything but glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that way...

and Raqesh is totally my new favorite....he's so amazing....
Hi-5!!....I completely agree...sometymes,the romance gets too much,and the whole interesting loses its charm to the romance,only;which is a complete NO for me.It woulld've been betta if they romance abit and the love-story still has the charm,like I would've loved it simple and sweet.But the whole chakkar of Star-One:t the youth-based shows lose their charm to the high-romancing!!

Umm,raqesh was a fav.while he was in movies.He's a perfect actor.I 'm currently badly loving Gaurav...no1 seems to be crazzy over him,till noww..;p...am glad am the only one!!LOLWink

hmm true that but I really don't think all the shows on Star One go to this extent wwith the romance...and I think thats because of the number of characters they have as well as how much time each character gets...like Maaneet we see them on screen for the most of the time whereas in other shows I really don't think it's like that...dfghdkfjg maybe its just be imagining things..idk...LOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Yep so true about drama's we will have to wait an see where this one leads but so far so good!!!
n I think Aditya will be angry at his dad, i just dont know if he will find out but to be honest im just glad that he and his mum both no the truth before the marriage (as u wach enough drama's like me) u know where that track would have ended up. its good to see the likes os SSP sweating it out we will just have to be patient and wait and see!!!

n SGP is a drama i love the family especially Inder and Elesh are so funny but the sistuatiosn in SGP is sooo real that i dont feel like watching a drama well that was till the sona issue but even now Ragini's acting as Suhana is amazing an so real no overacting or melodramam at all!!! i just hope the track finishes soon and we go back to how it was!!!

n Gaurav is a mystery, for i dont know is he gay? or is a girlfreind that is keeping from Vidya? i love Vidya but even then he has been good with her her only got cranky ones but im not sure where their stories heading!!! who is his bit on the side? any ideas? n why is Devyani n SSP against their relationship s much so that they married him of?
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

hmm true that but I really don't think all the shows on Star One go to this extent wwith the romance...and I think thats because of the number of characters they have as well as how much time each character gets...like Maaneet we see them on screen for the most of the time whereas in other shows I really don't think it's like that...dfghdkfjg maybe its just be imagining things..idk...LOL
Apart from Geet,DMG got abit over with this.LOL....Tht's the thing-:P....they should betta move the story fast rather than showing romance 24*7...LOL..
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Apart from Geet,DMG got abit over with this.LOL....Tht's the thing-:P....they should betta move the story fast rather than showing romance 24*7...LOL..

they tend to forget they have a story n focus on the romancing, it gets more episdes out of the way!!! its like having a 3hour bollywoould movie which consists of 2 n a half hours of songs!!! the songs begin really good catchy tracks but soon start to become boring!!! n then it ends
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
@bee:Exactlyyy!!...The show seems to have lost "THE" story.It's lyk some movie goin'-on;where they've enough tym to waste on romancing.They betta start go with the flow,rather than showing filler epis.containing simply romance and nothing else.
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
@Bee: I think Gaurav might be gay too....I was discussing this with someone on the Maryda forum and yeah it actually makes some sense that he is...but idk how the Indian population would react to something like that...like is that a step that the channel is willing to take? idk....
and vidya..i simply feel bad for her...like how much must it stink to be stuck in a relationship like that...where her husband doesn't seem to care for her -_-

but i agree in that i'm sososo happy both aditya and devyani know the truth...it would be anoying and nothing new if they found out later after the marriage and then hatred and separation and *same old same old*
-_-

@Meenu: i just like watching the plot.....after a point, the romance is nice but we all want the story to move forward...there's only so much we all can bear ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index