Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 39)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Nainuuu...sai mein...??...aaah,i found him hot too....he actually turned sumwht gud and finally started using his brains!!>...lol....He wajj gud!!>..:d
Same here...I can't afford to skip SSBN!!>...LOL...

haha he turned good but i liked him badass man...these kind of men are hott and smexy. <3 lol yeah but abhinav shukla is hot and he's a photographer, making him even more hot. but i understood why him and meera both left though, the directors killled their roles by focusing lke completely on maaneet and their romance. -_-

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
He wasn't reallt tht negative,na;I liked his rapport with Maan.They seemed lyk true bros!...I know,they had to bring in the awful pair of Arjun-ANvi....who're lyk..they  neva seem lyk some couple to me....completely awful!!.....Glad they left...bah,their story could've been gud...
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

He wasn't reallt tht negative,na;I liked his rapport with Maan.They seemed lyk true bros!...I know,they had to bring in the awful pair of Arjun-ANvi....who're lyk..they  neva seem lyk some couple to me....completely awful!!.....Glad they left...bah,their story could've been gud...

uff i dont like annie...or coughthegirlwhoplayshercough......and yeah you're right...it wasn't poor dev that was utterly cruel...the guy was being epicly manipulated by his wifeOuch naintara was a b***h but dude she was an awesome actress....i looved her.
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I know..tht Annie thing's boring;and so is their couple.
ANyways,yeah;he was kinda,ummmm....was not into using his brains...LOL....Aaaaah,I loved Naintara-I simply loved her sarees,and she's an awesome actress!!
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
lol...long reply XD
I liked DMG early days...actually I haven't watched much of it. My mom's more of a DMG fan than me. I just liked the old Karan-Shilpa as AR. It used to be so funny. After shilpa left, the show wasn't the same anymore. But I watched Siddhima track on tv coz my mom's a huge fan of KW LOL so I had to watch with her. They look cute together. Sadly the whole track was pointless as they never reunited. XD I was more of a MJHT fan Embarrassed than DMG one. 
Oh yeah, I watched SGP again after a 6 month hiatus & all I see is angst...lol...well not really angst but tears & sadness...more like the usual SP show. But it is still by far the best SP show right now. =P
YRKKH is fun to watch when you're bored ROFL It is so detailed that you can't help but laugh at the characters. I really enjoy it! I feel like I didn't miss a thing even when I was on SP show hiatus XD
I was a huge Bidaai fan but never really checked the forum. That is one show that both me & mom love =P
The one reason I started to watch Maryada was bcoz I was curious about the priya-trying-to-suicide track & Aditya was the hottie savior XD Actually I've seen the actor in a movie before so I was pleased to see him in a drama. Then I started to like all the characters & so on. lol...really long reply. 

Edited by moon.river - 08 January 2011 at 2:53am
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

I know..tht Annie thing's boring;and so is their couple.
ANyways,yeah;he was kinda,ummmm....was not into using his brains...LOL....Aaaaah,I loved Naintara-I simply loved her sarees,and she's an awesome actress!!

and her hair! dude how can you forget that curly hair?!LOLLOLLOL

Are you watching all this sangeet and wedding stuff that is happening now? I feel like I should catch up with an episode but just not interesting enough. =/ It's like overkill on 1000 levelsLOL

omgomg, so have you ever watched rishta.com? i just started watching it yesterday and got through about 3 episodes. i'm so damn sad that that ended.
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I'm not sure who you're asking lol..but I have watched Rishta.com. I love YRF shows. =)

Edited by moon.river - 08 January 2011 at 2:51am
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon.river

I'm not sure who you're asking lol..but I have watched Rista.com. I love YRF shows. =)

I'm in love with rohan mehra...dude that guy has the hottest british accent like EVER. <3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index