India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 38)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Aaaha,absolutely!!>.....I absolutely love how Naina is-she's lvable.And even Dakshu ishhh shooo caring and protective towards his family.So,yeah;they're aren't of the irritating sorts....lemme not mention the ones who are of the irritating breed...:P...

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
humph. no need to mention the annoying ones...main unke barein mein sochna bheen bhand kardungi....apni mood unnecessary karab LOL

dude i really like vibs though...she's such a sweet mum...

andand naina's mom...she seems to miss her daughter! i hope naina never forgives her...or forgives her after her mom really really really repents her mistakes LOL

and meeenu, dev's little friends name was meera right? in geet? nt myra? [i need it for one of my ffs ^_^]
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@Naina...I'm sunny =P nyc to meet u!
Hopefully, Naina wont become a cry baby =) & Daksh will maintain his cool, akroo side lol.
@Meenu...yah they were going marry-go-around..it was funny! LOL
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Yup,ish was Meera.She lyked it as "Myra"....lol...

Aaaah,Vibz a darling.I hope I get a saasu-maa lyk her!!....haha.....she's such a supporter of Naina!!>...Love her!!>...and Naina's mom's a weirdo...lol...I can't wht does the lady want from her lyf??>...LOL....Confused soul...;P....

Yeah,betta not to mention the crying ones...though some names are going in ma mind...lol..

@Sunny....hahah...lol,I know...as if in boxing ring!!ROFL

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 08 January 2011 at 2:03am
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
hi sunny! lol definitely. im going to stop watching if naina becmes a crybaby...unless daksh is there consoling her LOL

lmfao anywayss what other shows do you watch?

@Meenu; thank you verrryyy much! hehe i skipping that entire track  of geet LOL but i actually liked dev sososo much...im so depressed that he's not part of the show anymore =/ he was quite a hottie LOL
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Well...when I had Star One channel, I watched all the shows there excluding horror nights & Mano ya na mano tho LOL
But now I have SP only so I watch SGP...& YRKKH (when I'm bored XD). Although I used to watch Maryada too but I haven't watched it lately. =/ 
But I can say SSBN is the only show I watch on a regular basis. Big smile
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Nainuuu...sai mein...??...aaah,i found him hot too....he actually turned sumwht gud and finally started using his brains!!>...lol....He wajj gud!!>..:d
Same here...I can't afford to skip SSBN!!>...LOL...
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon.river

Well...when I had Star One channel, I watched all the shows there excluding horror nights & Mano ya na mano tho LOL
But now I have SP only so I watch SGP...& YRKKH (when I'm bored XD). Although I used to watch Maryada too but I haven't watched it lately. =/ 
But I can say SSBN is the only show I watch on a regular basis. Big smile

ah man the good old days of dmg....arsh and siddhima<3 odhni is cutee....mjht was totally awesome... and haha i watch mano ya na mano occsaionally....only for MR thoughLOLLOL
and sgp is a great show...or well was a great show until that stupid sonali trackAngry i feel so bad for suhana...i mean, how much of an idiot can ishan be at times?!Confused yeh rishtaLOLLOL lets not even go there.....i used to watch that show but it turned into so much of a sob story that i stoppedLOL bidaai was pretty good back in the day though...
omg maryada is awesome! definitely one of my favorite shows at the moment! adiya have rockking chemistryEmbarrassed and of course ssbn with our beautiful, amaaazing dakshna!

lol i hope you actually got through all of thatLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index