India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 36)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i kno Michi was HOT!!! remember the kiss i still do and the night they cosumated their marriage on the beach shack, wasnt it convenient that it had been decorated, lighted and there was even a bed for them?

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
LOL...I remember watching tht scene...no doubt...'twas hot!!>....I dun' get how they set-up all the stuff....the last tym I saw Krishna and Pratigya romancing....on the terrace!!Stern Smile...I mean tht's the limitLOL
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

i kno Michi was HOT!!! remember the kiss i still do and the night they cosumated their marriage on the beach shack, wasnt it convenient that it had been decorated, lighted and there was even a bed for them?

LOL I was thinking the sameee exact thing as I watched that...like oomg how much more perfect can it possibly beLOLLOL but yeah michi was amazing...i was so sad that that show ended...

and sadly, no matter how much everyone hates ekta and whatnot...she does come up with damn good pairings and couples....like most of her couples are hits.... angad-kripa, michi, mihir-tulsi, om-parvati, premeer, shiv-gauri, abhay-piya, i can't think of anymore right now but like her couples are always damn good. oh manav-archana, hiten-gauri in like everything etc...
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

LOL...I remember watching tht scene...no doubt...'twas hot!!>....I dun' get how they set-up all the stuff....the last tym I saw Krishna and Pratigya romancing....on the terrace!!Stern Smile...I mean tht's the limitLOL

eh but i wasn't a fan of the kriya romance sequence...it was really awkward for me for sme reason...i can't put my finger on what exactly it was...but that one was definitely not my favorite....
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
lol i know tell i dnt understan how the place they romance is suddently changed for the scene, i mean i understand when the gut or the girl have planned it but in sometimes its just plain odd, like imagine today if when Dakshna fell on the floor, suddenly rose petals started falling on then and the wind started blowing (actually scrap the wind it was blowing) no um the lights went dym etc etc lol i would have looked so odd,

it would have been more realistic if they fell on some poop that had been bought in on Daksh's shoe and if the wind was blowing only old broken leaves and dust fell on them!!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Lol,yeah...imagine rose petals....ROFL...kaka jee was excited abt it....he could've run to bring some!!ROFL...

Same here Naina....The sequence...ummmm...I dunno....bah I neva find Kriya a good jodi.....like their pairing is good;but for some reasons,their love story neva clicked me...I love those obsessed-lovers(lol...);bah Krishna sumhow failed to impress....bah,whteva it is....he's a gud hubby!!Wink

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 07 January 2011 at 11:00am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

i love the possesive lovers to and for me krushna gets full marks, the problem for me is PRats she is too cold and to calculated, not a passionate bone in her bdy and thats the kind of girl Krushna needs, so that they are at the same level u kno what i mean

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Aaah,yeah I know...as hubby and wife-they're perfect,and then again,exactly opposite,who usually attract..lol.....bah I prefer him as a hubby more...I dunno bah I really neva liked him as the possessive lover......although,his humour gets more than full marks from ma side.:P.....
PS-Bee!!>...Wud u mind if I used a Shahid avi??LOLLOL

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 07 January 2011 at 12:05pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index