Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 33)

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@Bee..LMAO...helicopter ROFLROFLROFL so true though XD
Intezaar ka pal bohut meetha hota hai so I wonder how many lovey-dovey DakshNa will come in future =P
Judging from the men of the house, I get where Daksh get his gussa from LOL But he can be really sweet too...like he is with his Aai-baba. Embarrassed

Edited by moon.river - 07 January 2011 at 7:30am

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@ Sunny yeh he is a right sweetheart when it comes to his aai baba, its obivious no1 apart Daksh is man enough to stand up to that kaka, poor mrs kakaji!!! bechari had to walk in carrying all the luggage from outisde while kakaji was perving on Dakshna he liked their show so much he gave them a standing ovation!!!

@ Meenu i left a pecial meaasage for u on todays update actually a few speciall messages!!! ;)
n SSP should stand front of a coming train, Urrgghhhh he had me fuming, n omg what about poor gaurav and Divya, n even Uttarras situation made me so angery, the Maryada song was well picturised and featured the team of poor girls!!! only one that was happy out them all was priya, mind u if i had Raqesh dancing with me i would be happy too no matter what the problem was!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.river

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Oho,too much of crajiness abt Raqqqqu.....hmmmmm.......aap sabko ek saath kaise handle karti hain,yaar??.....:p...ROFL...I need to get lessons......I'm toh a one guy-girl,until I dun' get  a new one!!ROFL....PS-The picturization and editing stuff of the show is really good.

Hehe,I read the masht update.I was just goin' to comment.Par tumhare liye bhi kuch kam hai...simply visit the creations' gallery,aur mere siggy pe comments...;P

Yeah Sunny....lol..he's ghusshe wala...bah not 24/7...I absolutely loved his teeny-weeny bit with kaki!!>...Embarrassed
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
^^^^
its a V.strict timetable for me, suba or breakfast Raqesh ke liye he likes it when i bring him tea wifey stlye lol
Din ka kaam or lunch Maan ke saath u know office mein romance!
Shaam or dinner Abhay ke saath him bein a vampire and we gotta wait till sunset
Raat ko sab baari baari atein hein ;), monday nights its Taylor lautner n we excercise in the gym together, tusedays Raqesh ke ssath dancing u kno belly dancing!!!, Wednesday Abhay ke saath midweek dose of a vapmire, Thursday Maan Ke saath r abhi friday free hey so im looking for someone to fill in!!! Jiju ko tumne le liya abhi mere liye friday ka replacement lau!!!
n the weekens its my time n i jus chill n relax

n did u hear Misha ko tame karne ke liye koi aah raha hai on monday its on the TB i really think the creatives are followin our discussion yaar!!! unhu ne humari sun li!!!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Uffff,poor you...itna saara kaam....!!ROFL...I'm glad mein ne tumhare jeejz ko pehle hi sale mein le liyaROFL...haha,I dunno..whenever i start liking a new one....I almost dun' lyk talking abt the old one...ROFL...bah,not in some cases...lol,jaise Maanu munda...;P.....

Kasam se yaar...kuch toh baat hai...lagta hai everyone reads our discussions...mein bol rai hoon next tym,we discuss some lovey-dovey scenes for Dakshna|!|!>....<3..

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
^^^
u must have heard of selective hearing? well the CV's must have selective reading because ill i right is either comic scenes or romantic scenes n they just take out bits and bobs and use it!
shallow i will continue to plan...

Monday DP finally agree's for N to stay N is upset after the grilling and goes to her room to cry Vibs enters after her and the have a heart to heart, Dakshu needs his mummy fo something n asks for her som1 tells him she in N rooms he goes n the door is open n he hears this heart to heart and feels bad for N
as he walks into room n N see's him through the mirror and starts talking about CHINTU to wind him up....
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Yeah,I think so..jo marzi woh chura liya....lol

Arey waah Bee...I thought this was the precap....lol...when i read the above lines,phir pata chala k yeh toh Bee ki creativeness hain!!>..:P.....ummmmm,next what...they fight again....I dun' think he would express he feels soryy......lol.....stubborn kahin ka..:P
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I love Dakshna...and her calling him Chintu....ROFL

Bee3nazz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index