how was todays epi??i missed it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi, Sandhya (is it?) =)
Um..today's ep was not that great but watch it for the sake of DakshNa or Daksh since you get to see him in the whole ep Big smile
Oh n todays ep was more like 'new entries' introduction. Meet the rest of Dakshs' family.

Edited by moon.river - 07 January 2011 at 6:58am

sandhya.

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
yea its sandhya
so daksh's brother and bhabhi enterd today?

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Sunny...same here..I'm in College...d'uh,I hate it!!....:p....
Hey Sandhya....as Sunny said...it was more of "aao apne parivaar se milao" epi!!ROFL.......every1 entered.....Daksh's chachi is sweet,pata nai chacha kahan se ayaa hai!LOL....bah the Dkashna scene was awesome...and if u're as crazyy as me for seeing  Daksh then u shouldn't miss it!!>..:P
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
@ Sandiya ive just completed the written update if u wanna catch up!

@ Sunny yep today was full of meet the family members, it was like the as soon as the traffic lights at the end of the road turned green another family member rode in on a Riksha!!!  while that silly Kaka was trying to get Naina and dakshu married of, he musnt kno that intazaar ka pal meeta hota hai........ we SSBN viewers learnt that te hard way we had to wait a whole week before a decent Dakshna scene was shown!!

Ryt Meenu? u have to wait till monday now i told u the CV's dont want to overdose u with Dakshu othewise u might end up in a coma!!! n that smirk today at his kaki did u see it? he was sho shweet!!! n ur right the window was open but it wasnt windy before so a helicopter must have flown by at the same time they fell on the floor!!!
and mein bhuri family ke janj pratal tere liye kar liye, ill warn u of Kakaji now so u have 2 old men to worry about now!!!

@ Nainuuuuuuuuuuu yes yes yes OMg twas awesome, awesomest (Meenu hows that for u Awesomest Moi? lol) cutest AdiYa scene, n i agree wiv Meenu they should elope go on a honeymoon enjoy and then come bak for Priya to see SSP then all firworks to go off

Edited by Bee3nazz - 07 January 2011 at 7:11am

moon.river

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
haha i guess every serial needs a big family...
chachi is sweet so that means the ladies in SSBN are good:)
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Sandhya...aah,yeah ladies are all good...not the men,except my Dakshu!!....lol.....

Yeah Bee!!....Aaaah,CVs love their loyal viewers so they dun' want me to slip into coma!!.....Hayeeee,ine din baad aaya andwoh bhi sirf 2 din k liye...NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....:p....Aaaaaah,tht smirk...dun' ge tme started otherwise,I wont stop....lol......uffffff,his smiles ad smirks gonna kill me one day!!Day Dreaming....HELICOPTER!!....LOL,seems lyk it.....it was too windy!!LOL....Hahaha,I hope mera jeth jee aint ghusse wale!!...ROFL....all men in tht house have bad anger control rate.....lol...

AWESHOMEST!!....Arey waah!!!......:P....thnxxxx...I'm gonna change within some months,when 1 yr passes by with this username....lol....SSP,koi goli maar de se till AdiYa return from der honeymoon....lol...

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 07 January 2011 at 7:17am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index