Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 30)

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
LOL window on the floor ROFL hilarious!
Aw, I really wanted to know what'll happen next! Unhappy I can't wait for tomorrows episode =P

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
LOl....yeah...u can realy expect anything form star showsROFL..

I know...am irritated..the next epi.will be on mon.now!!Pinch
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
MONDAY???!!!! Really?? Shocked
That is toooo long....they should've shown precap then! Angry 
At least with the precap we could've imagined the future scenes or had some hope that the next ep will be DakshNa-filled ROFL I don't mind seeing Aai-baba in it. =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I know..BAD ppl....The wait and impatience can kill us.....I still have hope we would've Dakshna scene or atleast Daksh scenes.....lol,mein toh almost satisfied coz this guy is finally in his house!!ROFL
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I see that you're a Daksh fan XD
I'm satisfied (too) that I can see him in every episode now LOL 
So, SSBN comes from Mon-Thurs? ryt? 
Ever since I subscribed to SP, haven't really gotten a chance to watch all SP shows except SSBN though =P
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Aaah,absolutely.....I started watching the show after I first saw him...otherwise,the promos always gave it a saas-bahu sorts feel...lyk family drama....which I aint really fond of!!LOL....Nops,it's from Mon.to Friday.....Bah I get it Sun-Thurs.as I've star middle east!!.......Unhappy...

Lol,me too;I dun' really watch SP shows with such fondness,as SSBN!!....LOL......Though,I watch em on and off....
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I also have SP Middle East =D So, we have the same timing of SP.LOL
I used to watch YRKKH a year ago...missed a lot of episodes by now XD but it's still the same. And I was interested in Maryada but haven't watched it lately. =/
I have seen a few episodes of Saathiya lately (bcoz its no.1 SP show & I was curious to know why XD) but....no comment about it ROFL 
Dunno about other shows Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Aaaaah,and we dun' have repats of SSBN.And YRKKH gets repeated some 5695640564586907650 tymes.D'uhhhh....Anyways,yeah,YRKKH is still there.The CVs are really impressive;they haven't really brought any changes!!ROFL....bah,it aint realy bad for tym-pass!!...I gotto watch Maryada,yesterday after some 2 weeks....it's good!!....And I wont get started on Saathiya.....I still wonder how is it No.1?????....Ummmm,mayb no other shows air on other channels tht tym??....ROFL...Sasural Genda Phool's the best-u shud give  it  a try!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index