India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 28)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
bilkul and if u can make Vms just edit out the girl and enter urself!!! ;) lol phit repeat par laga ke dekhte raho!!!

lagta hai Nainu busy hai... ill jus ask u did u watch maryada today?

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

bilkul and if u can make Vms just edit out the girl and enter urself!!! ;) lol phit repeat par laga ke dekhte raho!!!

lagta hai Nainu busy hai... ill jus ask u did u watch maryada today?

haha I'm soso busy....stupid school workDead I have one mre college application left and well YES and then im done. I can screw over school and not work at allLOLLOL

YES. Maryada was so damn awesome today....But I felt so bad during the last snippet, where Priya's all thanking Devyani....grr that SSPDead And dude that Uttara and her husband thingShocked It was kinda surprising but uff I felt bad for her. Shocked

OMGOMG. do either of you [you and Meenu] like write and stuff? Cause I think you should totally open up a scenes gallery with all your predictions....like these would play out to be such awesome scenes.... For heaven's sake, I'll write them if you want to, but I'm sure everyone would loove reading some of these awesome scenes :) [just a thoughtLOL]

Cheers! [gosh, i only discovered this morning when I was online trying to find a live stream for starplus that these videos are uploaded at like legit 4 am my time...which is RIGHT after the show ends....so I can catch up with each episde before I go off on my daily jdfghldkjfg instead of having to sit through the day to catch up on daksh and naina!! k that made me like epicly happy =D]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
~....Aha bee!!....U and ur ideas...mein toh fan hogai jee.....bah my movie maker doesn't work anymore....*cries*......haha,lemme see if I can hire sum1 to make a VM for moi-Daksh jodi!!ROFL

Oh yeah,guys!!>...After a loooooooooooong tym,I finally gotto wtch Maryada yesterday.AdiYa scene was cute when he tries to be all-naughty...(his smile....uffffff)....and to hell with SSP....ghatiya insaan.....poor Priya...I really hope AdiYa elope!!>..:D......Poor Uttara...I thought she and her hubby were gud together!!Ouch......

Nainuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!>....U finally here!!>..Uffff,we understand.I'm going through the same phase.LOL....I hate college and the assignments!!Dead.....I love it until I dun' get a  new crush...as soon as I get one,and tht too from tv-shows,then college hatered shuruLOLLOL......lol,Nainuuu...all episodes of all shows come in parts while the shows going-on..not o IF though,and I dun wanna get out of here mentioning other sitesLOL....Thankfully,I always get to watch SSBN by 11.30!LOLBig smile.....

Hehe,yeah;I used to write....bah my ideas were all some 9058459448549099054 tymes repeated onesROFL.....Bee's brilliant I tell ya.....bah I think  we'll keep on writing masht ideas here so tht the CVs can chorify em!!LOL

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 07 January 2011 at 2:07am

Bee3nazz

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
jiya..i am here

Bee3nazz

jiya_roy65 Groupbie
jiya_roy65
jiya_roy65

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
o sorry yaar varna sab log mujhe bash karne lag jayeingeLOL
by the way SSBN good show  but today not the good start episode not good

pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_roy65

o sorry yaar varna sab log mujhe bash karne lag jayeingeLOL
by the way SSBN good show  but today not the good start episode not good

me too..thats y i invited u to chat thread...i can only catch repeat show..i didnt watch as of now... tell me wat hapnd if watch it

Edited by pesi11 - 07 January 2011 at 3:19am
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hey Jiya,and Pesi!!>....

Did ny1 watch today's epi.??>...The first 3 mins.of Dakshna were good.The other was ok for me,as Dakshu was in the whole epi!...LOL....Otherwise,nthin' much happened!!>...Daksh's chacha is really batameez!!>...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzpesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Hey Jiya,and Pesi!!>....

Did ny1 watch today's epi.??>...The first 3 mins.of Dakshna were good.The other was ok for me,as Dakshu was in the whole epi!...LOL....Otherwise,nthin' much happened!!>...Daksh's chacha is really batameez!!>...
@aweshome_moi-
i didnt watch..but i have gone thru the update given by jiya....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index