India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 27)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
uff yeah that woman in the beginnig...she ws behaving so damn oddly ROFL like she wanted to move on to Daksh....uh stay away woman, he's claimed already.....by none other than our meenu ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz-aweshome_moi-

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
~Bee!!...I know tht aurat!!...arghhhh....I already told u I din' feel nyc of her!!....besharam kahin ki!!....Arghhhh,she was tryin' to get him!!...besharmi ki heights..and sirf 2 maheene baad;phir shaadi ki kyun thi aunty jee????......haha,bah he ignored her offer so gently......lol...lawyer hone ka faida-u can easily show wht u think of them by simple,sweet talking!!...LOL...Mun pe flat bezti burhiya kii!!!!....I need to keep him safe from others!!....Ufffff,pyaar mein mushkilen!!.....

I swear,I was imagining such a scene last nyt-I'm badly obsessed!!...LOL....do ya imagine Dakshu sittin with aai and chaating,or having tea,or reading newspaper(no,not tht..he closes his ears,then).....and Nainu waina enters telling abt her wedding planning and all,and then he interupts and they have an argument or the other way round wud be better-coz Daksh aint the type who would interrupt in others' talks,lol,so mayb Naina the one giving pravachan!!...LOL!!.....

Naina!!....U and Bee need to hlp me keep such buddhi,ugli,besharam auratein away from ma Dakshu!!...Woh toh us pe giri hi ja rai thi,giri hui aurat!!!......
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
agar tumne muhje apni behen nahi banaya hota or usse mera jiju toh aaj ke eppy ke baad mein bhi uspe girti rehti!!!
but u were clever n put a rakhi on my eyes so that i can only see in a brotherly light!!! lol
dont wrry me and naina will be ur bouncers ryt nainu?

shayad naina aur vibs wedding planning ke battain karte honge and Dakshu walks in talking about a divorce case with his dad and Dakshna say the opposite out load at the same time eg Naina says Shaadi hai pyar ki azaadi or sumat and Daksh says shaadi hai barbaadi... at exact same time n they both hear each other n the fight begins...
old mand and vib see their chemistry and want to make it into biology [;-)] so they start match making!!
huh wats say u?

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

agar tumne muhje apni behen nahi banaya hota or usse mera jiju toh aaj ke eppy ke baad mein bhi uspe girti rehti!!! Aaaaah,shukar!!....I knew half of the ladies wud do tht later,toh mein ne pehle hi sale mein le liya!!!ROFL....but u were clever n put a rakhi on my eyes so that i can only see in a brotherly light!!! lol....Aaaaah,I knw...*proudness*....LOLLOL
dont wrry me and naina will be ur bouncers ryt nainu?

shayad naina aur vibs wedding planning ke battain karte honge and Dakshu walks in talking about a divorce case with his dad and Dakshna say the opposite out load at the same time eg Naina says Shaadi hai pyar ki azaadi or sumat and Daksh says shaadi hai barbaadi... at exact same time n they both hear each other n the fight begins...Aaaaah,waaah....u deserves a claps from me:Clap.lol.....aah,where do ya get these ideas from,Bee!!!....Wink
old mand and vib see their chemistry and want to make it into biology [;-)]..LOL..Aaaah,sai meinEmbarrassed....bah not too much of Physics...ROFL..nai toh mere gharwale kya sochenge k mein kya dekhti rehti hoon???ShockedLOL.. so they start match making!!....Ufffff,I sooo wish!!Day Dreaming
huh wats say u?...Mein kya bolon jee...am toh already fan of ur ideas!!!...*claps*..

xXx Bee
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
why thnk u thnk!!!
Meenu tumhe kya lagta hai yeh jo chacha anewala hai woh old man se bhi zayda khadoos hoga kya? or uski wifey? or batao collj kaise jaa raha hai janab?

now where has that naina dissappeared too!!!
Naina... Meri Nainuuuuu kahan hai tu muhje Maryada ke baare mein tumse talking karni hai!!!
ajaa ajaa tu hai yaar mera...
hello hello hai intazaar tera....
haa ajaa haa haaa ajaa ha ha ha...

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Lol,yeah...where's this Nainu!!>...Aaaja yaar....we'll do sum ladies' gossip,then!!>..Lol....
Ummm,well,shakal se toh woh uncle ka bhi baap lagta tha khadoos hone mein...lol...I think their families live in the same house but aren't too fond of eachother....lol...mayb sumthin' lyk tht....coz all the ppl in the house simply show they're neva in good moods,lol,except Vibs ofcourse...I dn' think they're some "Hum Saath Saath Hain" sorts parivaar...
College goin' gr8!!...bah,it's tiring man...I feel lyk being on a holiday everyday...am glad we had one today...lol...bas,khatam hojaye jaldi se college...i'm fed-up of seeing the same ppl giving lectures for the past 3 yrs.....kuch variety chaiye ab!!ROFL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Agaar Dakshu tera professor hota toh tum life time lessons ke liye sign up kar lehti abhi issi waqt haina Meenu meri jaan!!! lol or agar Raqesh, Guru, Vivian aur taylor lautner mere midwifery ke lecture karte to yaar id faill on purpose baar baar har saal!!! ;)
haila thats just my current crush list i also crush over rajeev, Iqbal, hussain, wentworth miller etc from my ex fave drama's!!!
n dont get me started on bollywood/hollywood actors...
the list is endless no1 wonder im still single i dont be able to stop my self checking out the merchandise and that would wind any man up!!!

Edited by Bee3nazz - 06 January 2011 at 3:22pm
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Uffff,kasam se yaar.....I would've neva tried to understand the lectures during regular classes,then;and would've gone to him again and again and again.......ek alag class sirf mere liye,....LOL.....Hayeeee,if I had a teacher lyk him,lol,phir parhta kaun?????.......all-tym face-nihaaring lessons chalte mere liye!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...LOL....Mohabbat mein pass hone k liye parhai mein fail hona zaroori hai bacha....ROFL...

Aaaah,Rajeev...my mosht phabaret crush...and am still crushing over him!!!!>....lol...I neva got over him!!!>..Aaaaah,love him!!!.....Day Dreaming.....

Lol,seriosuly....having lost my heart to many of the ppl in holly.bolly.and telly....lol...my frends still how I'm still single!!!>.......lol.....I'm still waiting for the perfect sum1!!>..or yeh kahon k I neva feel lyk getting over my crushes.....lol......real-life mein problems bhi bari hain yaar...aur yahan simple...tv lagao,YT lagao,and then apne pyaar ko nihaarte raho....lol...no problems at all!!!LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index