India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 25)

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
CCBM was destroyed by CV"S...they shouldnt have separated sid-nivi...
ufff..i just hate it when they separate lovers...

anyway i dont think it will happen with daksh and naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
^^Yeah,I know...I thot Nivi's sis and Viren wud make a better couple;but they ruined everything.I really neva imagined this wud happen with a Rajan Shahi show-his shows always go simple,but this one is simply not acceptable.....Lol,no...Daksh and naina are to cute to b separated...:P....No separation for them....!!!xD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputulsandhya.

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yaa dear thats why now a day i affraid to watch serial because i was involve with ccbm so much like family but they just i hate RS now
yrkkh and bidai very good but ccbmAngry
thats why i ma not so involve with ssbn 

sandhya.

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I really wanna know how fans accepted the whole couple separation  & continued to watch the show. XD I thought the show was about Nivi-Sid. The promos included them, everything in the initial episode indicated them as couples (for future) so what really happened later on? Confused What happened to so-called simple love story as said by Rajan Shahi???
Seems like I'm ranting about it. LOL But I had high hopes for that show since I was a Rajan Shahi shows fan (more like a Bidaai fan) but I'm disappointed in him. 

akshi-sidputul

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Meeenuuuuuuuu mein yahan hoon!!! sorry girls im late, was at gym ;) lol lemme watch todays eppy n ill be back read the comments and seems like it was good, ill be bak!!!

@ Sunny and Sandya hey guys welcome to the crew,
yep CCBM has gone down the drain quite literally and they dont even seem to be follwing the typical saas bahu root the lost me when they baught in the stalker and now i only occasionally bother to read the written updates...
and after that lemme intro my self im Bee!!! a bit mental and random but totally addicted to drama's especially SGP, Maryada, PKYEK and geet oh how can i forget SSBN?

@ Naina u miss us all the time hun because it of the time difference btw us n uk oh n the gulf but dont worry we love u and will always involve u, im glad mine n Meenus convo on the GOTW was a good read, i just remember laughin through it all!!!

xXx Bee

xXx Bee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.riverakshi-sidputulsandhya.

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hi Bee...thanks for welcoming me! 
Nice to meet you all actually! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzsandhya.

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,finally!!>...Bee iz here...*......dances*.....Chalo jaldi dekho yaar;though,u had a bezee day,I can't spare u...LOL...I wanna pour my views out...LOL.....Naina beta....lol.....exactly,tym difference ruins all the fun!!>...but u keep poshting fun posts for us,and we'll keep making fun comments!!!......:p......and u can jup in b/w nytym!!!><....;p....

Sunny!!>..Yeah exactly!!>..I dun' understand how ppl can continue to watch even after such drastic changes.Lyk,most of the ppl watching the show are Kinshuk lovers;bah,I really can't understand how ppl can resist such changes,and still cont.to watch the show...I remeber RS sayin' every herre and der,tht it was a simple show....is it??>...not for me,it's the most complicated thing I've eva come across.....LOL.......

Akshi!!!Aaaah...I can understand...I felt the same when Rajeev lft and then,KTH and it's charm died for me the same day.....it neva remains the same then....I adored Sid-Nivi....Sid tries and care for her still,but Nivi is simple crap-headed!!!

sandhya.

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ya dear my all friendz from ccbm forum r also not watching and only kinny fans r watching
RS has done all the thing to raise TRP but still under 3LOL
daily birthday party and love song in ccbm but still mess up with story
the divya character i think worlds fool dumb character i have ever seenLOL

sandhya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index