India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 24)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Akshi!!>...Yeah today's epi.was awesome!!>...

Sandhya...yeah,I hope the same....Well,I watch all SP and Star-One  shows on and off,not really regular...but regularly,I watch Kitani Mohabbat Hai,and SSBN,only!!>.....WHt abt ya....??

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Akshi
CCBM story is going nowhere...even im not watching it now a days
@Meenu
i watch SGP , TL and now SSBN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
@Meenu so daksh really hugged her?? =O All this while I was assuming that he tried to snatch her phone...I'm so in denial XD Hopefully, there'll be more scenes of them tomorrow.
I don't follow CCBM (coz I didnt have the channel b4) but I just watched it rn & it feels like any other typical saas bahu show =/ no offense to CCBM fans though. 

Edited by moon.river - 06 January 2011 at 11:06am
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Even,i dun' watch CCBM.!!.....It really is a saas-bahu types shows...it was good when it started and had the potential to win all hearts,bah the CVs completely destroyed it's charm by adding soo much of negativity.Sid-Nivi were really cute together!!....

Sandhya....aah,I do watch SGP;not tht regular...if it's on,I watch it otherwise no....bah,it's really one of the very few best shows on Star....I love TL,bah sumtymes,it's dragged unnecessarily...LOL....

Lol,yeah Sunny|!!<.....It was a sort-of hug....aaaaah,fireworks.....they're wonderful together!!>.....Imagine them in the lovey-dovey scenes...*ufffffff*......Day Dreaming

akshi-sidputul

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
ya dear when ccbm started till 50episode i think best ever but now same saas-bahu 
love birds are seperated i hope not in the case on SSBN
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
^^Yeah,I hope SSBN doens't go on tht track.Lyk CCBM has lost all charm;it was a simple show when started,and is now all crap.

akshi-sidputul

moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I was trying really hard to imagine lovey-dovey scenes of Daksh-Naina but couldn't imagine it. lol...I need to see what type of lovers they will become first. Wish I can fast-forward everything. XD
@akshi-sidputul - I don't think the CVs will do that. Theres no third guy but then again, even CCBM didn't have third guy in the initial episodes so...nah...CVs wont do that, hopefully!
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
^^Aaaaah,I so really wish tht.I really need to see them as lovers..!!!>.....<3...<3...I dun' want them to still fight and fight after falling in love;lol.....but then,they also need not be lovey dovey everytym..lol..I want them as a normal couple,expressing their love through eyes...<3...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index