India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 20)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Haan lifes too short and im not geet n maan atleast they get to work together and im a student midwife so i im not likly to find a man at work so i will have to spend time with him exercising n then we can cool of together!!! ;)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

^^Lol,fair enough!!>..:P..chalaak hai kuri!!>..:P....

..I know Geet and Maan are a lucky couple...lol...offices na hoti toh love storys kaise banti yaar????...ROFL....Am dyin' to see how Dakshu and Naina waina's love ishtoryyy starts form their own house...LOL....Can u imagine thm fighting over glasses and plates?????ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I think Dakshu will come home early to find N in his house all alone!!! his case has finished now and his parents gone to a wedding, if Vibs friend cant make it to stay Nainu n Dakshu home alone... just imagine.......

THE FIREWORKS!!!! yaar i cant wait i hope im right!!!

n maybe i should nab a doctor then i could work with him and do some belly dancing with all my pregnant wmen in the antenatal classes!!! ;)
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Uffffffffffffffffffff.....lemme imagine....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming........the house wud go on a rotation of 180 degrees then...lol,completely ULTA!!ROFL...I hope tht aunty really can't make it...uffffff.....tht wud be....Day DreamingDay Dreaming...but dakshu shuldn't be givin' her sarra luks 24*7.....LOL...Hayeeee,I too hope ur right...tht wud really fill-up for all the Daksh-less epis. for me!!Wink....

Lol....nther chalaki....finding ways to spend tym together...:p...lage raho....imagine u ppl as one of he couples of Ekta shows......the co-incidences of meeting here and der wud neva cum to an end...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
what a cene u paint meenu, now imagine power cut bhi hojaaye toh? then they wont see each other and imagine baton baton mein dosti phir hassi mazak, phir naina slip ho ke daksh godh mein gir jaaye or phir....

bijli come bak and lights turn on!!! what will happen then?
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
arey waah waah...kam se yaar...imagine tht..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..uffffff,power-cut mein bhi bijliyan...LOL!!>....Hayeeee,aisa hojaye toh bas..Day Dreaming..god mein gir jayeee or phir BG mein violins...and then,bohat tez hawaein,and naina k hair flyin' in the air.Day DreamingDay Dreaming...and mr.specsyyy goes all sarra,"apne baal nai sambhaal sakti kya".....LOL!!!.I think we can be betta writers....and then,we'll show Dakshu in each and every bit of a scene...Ok??...LOL......and I really can expect certain frendly attitude from Mr.Khadoos....coz he aint really khadoos all the tym.......

Bijli cums bak,then;bas socho mat......jhagde se poora mohalla jaag jayega...ROFL.....

Uffffff,cant wait for their first meeting...it's gonna be HORRIBLY AWESOME!!!Wink
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

so yeh falls in daksh lap, hawaayen etc etc like u said and bijli comes bak and its Vibs friend who was running Late!!!

n Naina walks in from the sideroom and bursts out laughin, daksh looks round and shouts tum, and naina replies....

any ideas?
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

so yeh falls in daksh lap, hawaayen etc etc like u said and bijli comes bak and its Vibs friend who was running Late!!! ROFL......ROFLROFL...imagine him self-talking,"yeh aai bhi na.....itne bare bare PG"....LOLLOL

n Naina walks in from the sideroom and bursts out laughin, daksh looks round and shouts tum, and naina replies....

any ideas?
Haha,lol...it wud be fun if it goes tht way.......LOLLOL....bah,I guess Vibs' frend already knows him,toh no misunderstandings na k yeh PG,and yeh Chintu,etc....LOL...or sumthin' like Naina doesn't allow him to enter his own house....LOLLOL....LOL....and he doesn't speak at all,again....lol,he likes being quiet,I guess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index