India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 19)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
when i find a man i will give him a pik of Shahid and Jacob topless and say that if he wants me he's gunna have to have a body thats a mix of both of them!!! so i will gift him a gym membership!!! :)
if he wants me he will have to work hard for me!!! i mean im already working hard i go uni n work and work out at gym and go swimming ever since the sheila ki jawani song was released, i will even learn belly dancing for him!!!

Edited by Bee3nazz - 04 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by pesi11

Originally posted by Naina2127

@pesi11: haha yeah, i've always wondered how it does so well in terms of TRPs....but i visit the forum, i like everyone there too much to not visit, but i dont watch the episodes.

anyways, waht other shows do you watch?

i dont like SNS now..but i like the ppl thr very much..unlike other forums they r all so frndly....its the only reason i do visit the forum..

and i do watch somany shows..wat to mentions..but i must say in one period one show vl be good and in another one vl be good...
as of now i watch CCBM,Tere liye,LTL,sanjog se bani sangini,na ana is desh laado,pyaar ki ye ek kahaani(this is very good show at present which i like the most),behenein(no interest now a days...got bored),SNS also(am tired of this show)...and ofcourse i like SSBN..

apart frm that i like BB,JDJ very much

haha lots of shows...but i do agree. the people on the SNS forum are awesome (JAKEBHAI! You reading?!)LOL

but hmm pkyek is a really good show...i love the visu pairing...they're really cute together and behenein is actually not that bad  now...i got bored in between when they mainly focus on the akaashi shamad beauty contest tracck....uff that was really boring -_- but i like that karan has come back...karan mehra is a good actor...but honestly, a part of me does hope that the show coms to a logical conclusion instead of dragging unnecessarily

hmm..lots of shows...i didnt mentiond some shows which i watch rarely...i think i covered all the serials...my sister used to scold me to sleep instead of watching serials.....
now a days i dont have much work in office..so reaching by 7 and starts watching all the shows.....but its very difficult to cover all as i have to change 3 channels simultaniously......
wat abt u...?

OMG @ PESI dont tell my mum she would scold me like ur sister coz im the same at the moment my Must watch drama's are SSBS (aka Sangini), PKYEK, SSBN, geet, Maryada, SGP.
apart from that i keep uptodate via the written updates on SNS, CCBM, Pratigya
and i lost interest in the current tracks of Tere liye, behnein and yeh rishta!!!
i kno im such a addict but i catch up on IF or on you tube and skip the boring bits ;)
so i am saving time!!! and i dont have to worry about the skipping channels lark because here in the UK we are usually behind Indian timins so im online and i always ruin the story for my mum by telling her!!! (bu she is the one who asks!!!LOL)
by the way im BeeEmbarrassedWink
xXx Bee

ha ha....u r like me...watching all the shows.... the shows which i mentioned was the regular shows that i catch up.. apart frm that i do watch all  ..but not frequently......intially i am watching maryada becoz of that i am not able to sleep b4 12... and getting up late next day morng..so now a days not watching it...but i vl catch up the written updates... and BB came...so i stopped  watching YRKKH....not completely..but i used to watch in the breaks of BB... and pratigya also i vl watch rearely..but i dont have much interest....and ofcourse GEET...if i see now and again if i watch after one month also the same story ....so i can get on it......

at present pyaar ki ye ek kahaani is the best show  that i feel...
hi bee ... u can call me pesi

Edited by pesi11 - 04 January 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

^^LOL...Beeee!!>....you watch almost everything.....Star Plus shows are simply not ma types....lol,I just watch em for the sake of watching....but I really love SGP;and SSBN is almost an addiction,now!!.......

U watch JDJ4???....Goooood,I neva watched it;but I'm a blind supported of Sushant!!>....He's an awesome dancer!!>.....

Yeah....they care for me sooo much.....*cries out of happiness*..Angry...:P.....CVs need stop caring abt me,and lemme have a full-fledged dose of ma Dakshuuuuu....otherwise,mein toh aur bimaar hojaongi....:p....they' dun even show him doin' some of his work outside his home...yaar,kuch bhi chalega;par 2 seconds k liye dakshuuu ko dikhaya toh karo!!>....*sigh*.....

ROFL....Chintuuuuu!!!....:P...I can imagine tht.....lol...I actually want Naina to keep him irritating all the tym....;p.....tht wud be damn fun.....haha...funnny nik....couldn't they think of sumthin' betta??>..:p.....hahaha.....actually ish betta than Pappu!!ROFLROFL.....rofl.....imagine tht....;P...And me ijjj really not liking the uncle jee.....he smiles rarely....yeh toh Daksh ka bhi baap hai.....LOL

Aur wht else ishhh goin'??....nther Daksh-less epi.today...:P....d'uhhhhh....am hatin' this!!>.....

Hey Pesi!!>...So,wht other shos u watch...??Big smile

wat can  i say...i vl watch almost all the serials....

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

when i find a man i will give him a pik of Shahid and Jacob topless and say that if he wants me he's gunna have to have a body thats a mix of both of them!!! so i will gift him a gym membership!!! :)
if he wants me he will have to work hard for me!!! i mean im already working hard i go uni n work and work out at gym and go swimming ever since the sheila ki jawani song was released, i will even learn belly dancing for him!!!

LOL i wish a guy would do that for meLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzpesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
naiana...r u still awake???
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Oye hoyeeee....DEMANDING LADY!! !Wink...I wish u get 1 who fulfills all ur demands.....;P....Wht if he's a non-gym-ish kind ov person???LOL....Haha,he would do everything;afterall,his missy's so hard-working....I hope he's too....Embarrassed

Lol..meri toh poocho mat na....haha,I'm the moshtttt lazy girl of my grade.....haha....LOL...I want sum1 who does know how to cook good food...LOL...lol,no...he shud be loving,bashhhh....and aage toh pata hai,a classic banda lyk my Dakshuuu!!>......Otherwise,a NO for him!!>...LOL

Hey Pesi....lol...I wish I could too....haha,am kinda too choosy...LOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@ Pesi yh i kno i like to keep uptodate wiv all my usual dramas n then i only watch the ones where the story is good at the time like maryada for instance, it does come on late so i watch it after dinner

@ Naina aisa addmi mujhe mila nahin hai abhi i will have to find him but im too busy working so unless he comes round and crash's into my car while im drivin from work to gym to swiming then i aint gunna meet him!!! lol

@ Meenu if dont like gyms thats fine by me we can learn belly dancing together!!! ;) kya samji toon meri baat ? lol
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Haha...samajh gai jee!!>.....So,the basic mission is to be together...either by gym-ing or by dancing...:P..*ahem...ahem*....sum1's really smart,here|!!>!>..:P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index