India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 18)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
No Meenu i jus  keep upto date when a storyline ietrests me i then actually watch u kno i pick and choose what i wanna watch ;)

yep Sushaant is great ive loved him since ZNKD he was mindblowing and he jus gets better and i love Sushaant Ankita scenes they have upstairs they are so cute together!!! n watching JDJ is a family tradition me n my parents watch it together and discuss the dances during the breaks, my mum loves SGP and is rooting for Ragini n My dad is biggin up Shekar Suman, u kno boys and their toys ;) lol

Aaaahhhh I will wait till the caring CV decide to gift u with an action pack dose of Daksh and i can just imagine ur reaction!!! lol but i will be here to see it first hand at that time!!! and the CVs should just even show a photo of Daksh in a frame on the wall on regular basis to keep u happy lol
i kno CHintu yaar? Lol @ Pappu but imagine Pintu from PKYEK ROFL Misha will have competition with Naina then!!! lol

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Aaaaah,great!!...Logical viewer.I absolutely dun' understand ppl who actually watch everything.:P......At my place,everything's divided:my mum and elder sister watch complete family shows....me goes for love=storys only(lol....u know why.....they've got hot guys..;P).....one of my other sis watches thriller shows...and the last one,she can watch anything and everytym...:p.....

Lol....you've got an interesting family....the only our whole family watches was Pratigya.....u know when Sajjan Singh and fmaly just entered......haha...they were fun to watch!!>....:P...I absolutely love Sushita.....are they actually dating....I've heard alot of their Pavitra Rishta!>..:P....they're absolutely adorable together!!>....:<3...

Aaaaaah....simply love ya for this...I sooo wish it was Bee,the CV!!>...:p......Hahah,just a photo would actually do...hayeeee...<3..,3......did u see his pic.yesterday??>...LOL,khadoos tasveer...;p.....bah,I kept staring>..:P......

Haha.....imagine tht.....race goin-on....whos better...Chintuu ya Pitu.....rofl..ROFL.....PS.I likeysss Misha...she's the interesting one in the show;just after the Hot vampyyy himself!!>..:P......Aaaaah,I absolutely love how mysterious he is!!>....Day Dreaming
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Yes i watch when a track gets interesting, im really not that loyal a viewer im like u waiting for the romance!!! ;) (and for the same reason hotties!!!) lol
My fami is different im the youngest n only daughter, my mum n dad watch all start plus drama's if mum has the romote control, if dad has it they watch old classic bollymovies!!!
i have 2 bro's and them and me watch, cricket, football, top gear and eastenders etc together (i have 4 bro's total but the elder 2 are in own homes with their fams n im a bit of a boy due to the bro's) n i catch up with my fave drama's online after university/work!!! i dont like watching them with mum n dad as in UK we r behind and i ruin the story for them!!! lol (this is why i watch the romancey dramas online and be girly!!!) n Sajjan Singh and Shkti are hilarious!!! love them and i hate them such great diallogues and family chemistry!!!

ll Chintu Vs Pintu who will be the winner? we havent met this Pintu so CHintu it is!!! lol and yes i should be CV then i would have U opposite Daksh instead of naina ;-)
lol

n Misha is amazing, i would love to see what kind of guy would dare taking her on!!! maybe a wolf ;) lol he will have to tame our little prankster and dont get me started on my true edward!!1 ( i never really thought Ropert patterson was good enough to do edward cullen justice but Vivvian is great!)
n he's a hotty,
Meenu u can only have one guy so u stick to Daksh n ill take Abhay!!!

:P

xXx Bee

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Lol....romance rocks!!>...:P...otherwise,no dramas for me...:p....bah,i still prefer the lovey dovey looks through the eyes,or simples smiles...or teeny weeny affectionate gestures.....<3....<3...<3....this is why I prefer Star Plus when it comes to romantic shows!!>.....The channel has given the most purest and beautiful love storys!!>..<3...<3....<3....lol,hotties...I know....I kinda dun' prefer shows with a not-so-goodlookin' guy...I either find a good guy,and then watch the show;or find a good show and then fall for the guy!!>.......SO,basically fallin' for a guy is the simple mission...ROFL...

Oh,lol.....Infront of every1,I try showing upa  practical girl;lol,bah every girl sumwhere has the romantic bird in her...Nai??>..;P....I lyk being girly when am alone....:P...infront of every1,i'm no less than total khadoos...;P...

Haha,same goes for our house....bah one classic bolly.movies goin-on;then we're rarely allowed to sit and watch with parents.....tht's when teeny-weeny cinema atmosphere goes for ma parents...:p...

I know...Pratigya was damn hilarious at a point....for me,it has lost the charm...bah the Singh family is as hilarious....haha,Shakti and Sajjan's scenes...ufff....u go on floor laughing...rofl...fmaily chemistry is amazingly awesome!!

Lol...yesh...CHINTU WINS!!....Meri choice jo hai,....aaaah,lemme dream abt tht.....uffff...uffff......then,u would be watching Chintu and his Meenu,both chashmish........lol....

Abhay is all urs,jee;I admire him....I haven't really fallen for him....lemme have him as my bhaiiya,......:P...Aaaah,u really think tht Vivian's a better one??....Hi-5 then!!>..Same thoughts here....I neva bothered to watch every Twilight movie-one was enough..;P....their couple's cute,but I absolutely find tht Abhay's the simply perfectly perfect Vampire!!>...He has got the looks,and a perfect actor!!>..He's THE Edward for me!>...:D..<3.......I know,I'm like really waiting to see the romantic,purely girlyyy Misha!!.....I absolutely love Priya-she's gr8!!>...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Lol....romance rocks!!>...:P...otherwise,no dramas for me...:p....bah,i still prefer the lovey dovey looks through the eyes,or simples smiles...or teeny weeny affectionate gestures.....<3....<3...<3....this is why I prefer Star Plus when it comes to romantic shows!!>.....The channel has given the most purest and beautiful love storys!!>..<3...<3....<3....lol,hotties...I know....I kinda dun' prefer shows with a not-so-goodlookin' guy...I either find a good guy,and then watch the show;or find a good show and then fall for the guy!!>.......SO,basically fallin' for a guy is the simple mission...ROFL...

Oh,lol.....Infront of every1,I try showing upa  practical girl;lol,bah every girl sumwhere has the romantic bird in her...Nai??>..;P....I lyk being girly when am alone....:P...infront of every1,i'm no less than total khadoos...;P...

Haha,same goes for our house....bah one classic bolly.movies goin-on;then we're rarely allowed to sit and watch with parents.....tht's when teeny-weeny cinema atmosphere goes for ma parents...:p...

I know...Pratigya was damn hilarious at a point....for me,it has lost the charm...bah the Singh family is as hilarious....haha,Shakti and Sajjan's scenes...ufff....u go on floor laughing...rofl...fmaily chemistry is amazingly awesome!!

Lol...yesh...CHINTU WINS!!....Meri choice jo hai,....aaaah,lemme dream abt tht.....uffff...uffff......then,u would be watching Chintu and his Meenu,both chashmish........lol....

Abhay is all urs,jee;I admire him....I haven't really fallen for him....lemme have him as my bhaiiya,......:P...Aaaah,u really think tht Vivian's a better one??....Hi-5 then!!>..Same thoughts here....I neva bothered to watch every Twilight movie-one was enough..;P....their couple's cute,but I absolutely find tht Abhay's the simply perfectly perfect Vampire!!>...He has got the looks,and a perfect actor!!>..He's THE Edward for me!>...:D..<3.......I know,I'm like really waiting to see the romantic,purely girlyyy Misha!!.....I absolutely love Priya-she's gr8!!>...

I know im the same i save my girly side for when im alone and at all othertimes im a cynical, footy fanatic, cricket loving B**** lol Wink
i would have to watch my chashmish jodi through my own chashma's!!! lol we can all go to specsavers together!!! lol
n yes SS n SHakti are hilarious, they make me laugh soo bad, and i love SS n Krishna arguments too they are more realistic yet still humourus!!! i even like Komals shes good i just dont like Amma, at the begining i used to love her getting her beats from SS!!! ROFL
hi-5 back at u!!! yes Viv is so much btter and hotter, i watched the 1st n 2nd movie but they were a dissappointment im glad i read the books b4 the movies came out they would have ruined the books otherwise!!! n i prefer Taylor as Jacob coz he is a hotty!!! Embarrassed so maybe i should have my own Twighlight cast, can u guess who bella would be!!!Wink
N yeh Misha bhi na, total Mamu bana ti hai sab ko, isko Mamu banane wala kab aaye ga? n have u seen the Tracker-Angad romance?

ROFL!!!

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

^^Exactly the same case here...th eonly difference I aint the boyish types,but a sober,gentle,practical girl.....haha,ppl often take me as khadoos and unfrendly;but I know I'm a total entertainment when with frends and family....!!:P....So,to hell with wht others think!!>...lol...

Haha,lol....too much of chashming goin' around....bah man,he's absolutely hot with those chashmas....After Shahid,I've seen him as the only one whom chashmas suits sooo badly!!>....<3....Aaaaaah!!>..*dremayyyy*....

Lol..yeah...I love em all....except Amma,but aunty jee is HOT,I must say......:P...she's got a perfect figure,only if she sudhrofies abit....;p.....haaaa,but the one I absolutely dislike ish Ma'am Pratigya herself...lol....she's too much of a lawyer types...lol.....Pratigya's family is quite boring...I absolutely love SS ka parivaar.....:P....

Bella would be the Beee-jee herself...isn't it??...;p....Aaaah,I find Taylor hot!!>...He's got an adorable smile....I really have a weakness for guys who have a nyc smile,coz I rarely find some...LOL....Guys usually have awful smiles....ROFL

Lol,no...I havent been really regular with the show,but I've watched it a couple of tymes....;p.....the only things I know and me likeys,Abhay,Misha,and Abhay's BG Music.....uffff....total lush!!>..<3....
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@ Meenu

im very sarcastic and hae a dark sense of humour, i can be very moody also but those i love have seen me at my best and worst and those who are strangers just see me as sarcastic!!! but like u said if they dont wanna know the real me its there loss who cares what others think, ive watched enough drama's to learn to live for myself and not care of the world coz they is never never happy always critisizeing

Haaaiiii mera shahid is damn hot in specs, n Daksh looks so smart and handsome, hmmm i wonder what maan would like in specs?

I keep up to track wiv Pratigya for My krushna he is the bad boy that i like ;) and love his attitude and how he turns the tables on prats and she allways has to win his forgiveness cos i agree Prats is the mastarni that amma ji calls her, n amma is a gr8 vamp, such a hypocrit it gets on my nerves but i do admit she is fit did u see her dance on the india tele awards with SS lol that was good!!!

why thnk u i agree i would make a gr8 bella with abhay and jacob fighting over me, and yep jacob has an awseome smile, his teeth are perfect and his bodyyy............

Ufffffff Alllah jiiii!!!! he is HOT HOT HOT
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Oye hoyeee....yeh hui na baat...de taali.....lol..ppl often find me batameej...haha,tht's wht I always hear from here and der....bah,we know we're perfect...and serisouly,sumthin's tht dramas has taught me to be utterly batameez,and not care for ny1;just live for myself...FINALLY,one good point in watching Star shows...lol....

Aaaah,Maan aint the Mr.Specsyyy types...lol....he might not look good,I think...I like the ghusse se bhara volcano Maan.....:P.....glasses gib u a smwht sober look,which ish not Maan-ish at all......I lyk the rough and tough one!!>...;p...Shahid id the only one;though,Ranbir and SrK have also tried themselves nth tymes,bah Shahid is Shahid|!!>....;d.....and Daksh ka toh bas poocho hi na....uffffff......bilkul hi handsuuu-laging with the specs!....:p....Mera Mr.Chashmish!!>..:P...

I like Krushna....haha....he's one of the worth-mentioning material on the show...let's just not talk abt the show's pathetic story..:P.....I like his attitude...he makes me laugh...lol...even if he's serious...:P..Mastarni...kasam se....she always remind me of some 5th grade teacher....LOL.....Ammma jee's masht-no,I saw her in the Munni dance with Malaika at sum diwala dhamaka....She was HOT!!>...;P....Lucky SS!!>..:P

Aaaah,perfection of erfect Bella is our Bee!!>...:P......I know he's hot!!....u seem to be "crushing over" him really badly...LOL....Good luck!!>..:D...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index