*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 17)

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by pesi11

@pesi: haha I didn't sleep at all last night actually. -_- stupid work. but um I live in the US so fghkdjfg and haha i have to get up this early if i want to even look slightly put together for school. Otherwise, sometimes I just walk in in sweat pants ROFL
that sounds crazy.....LOL...but  i am in india...may be rarely we vl meet in chat unless u do nightouts....ROFL ROFL

LOL don't worry...that's definitely not a problem. I do these all the time ROFL teachers really need to find better things to do with their lives other than giving us homework....LOLLOLLOL

but anyways, i should go. im so addicted tot he computerConfused

byebye! ill catch you and sandhya another time!

bye naina...

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
@pesi
i'm leaving
nice meeting uSmile
@naina
i hope we chat next time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhya4

@pesi
i'm leaving
nice meeting uSmile
@naina
i hope we chat next time.

bye sandhya...
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!>....

LOL,Naina...am here.....aaaaaaah,glad to here tht me ijjj the ONLY person you know who loves chashmish shooooo much!!>...:p...Ish both,bah I guess Daksh more!!>.....But,I love his smileee!!>...So,in short,one can say;me ijjj crajjy over....either ish Daksh or ish Gaurav!!>..<3......

Beeee!!>...Me will be editing the posht...thora sa aur sabar|!!>...;p.....me have edited the posht at pg.11...Wink...pleeeej read,and cmnt to my crajiness.....ppl....LOL

Misshed ya guys,too!!>.....I'M BADLY HATING MY COLLEGE THESE DAYS!!>...D'uh.....:P...

Hey alll!!>...Sandhya,Pesi!!>..:D......

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 04 January 2011 at 4:41am

Bee3nazz

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Hey guys!!>....

LOL,Naina...am here.....aaaaaaah,glad to here tht me ijjj the ONLY person you know who loves chashmish shooooo much!!>...:p...Ish both,bah I guess Daksh more!!>.....But,I love his smileee!!>...So,in short,one can say;me ijjj crajjy over....either ish Daksh or ish Gaurav!!>..<3......

Beeee!!>...Me will be editing the posht...thora sa aur sabar|!!>...;p.....me have edited the posht at pg.11...Wink...pleeeej read,and cmnt to my crajiness.....ppl....LOL

Misshed ya guys,too!!>.....I'M BADLY HATING MY COLLEGE THESE DAYS!!>...D'uh.....:P...

Hey alll!!>...Sandhya,Pesi!!>..:D......

hi....
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@ Meenu Haan i missed u and i mean that literally , i had an early night after wacthing JDJ4 wiv the parents!!! challo bhai ab baat kar leti hoon!!!
yes i kno they are giving Daksh in installments, they dont want u going into over drive with Daksh overdose!!Wink
and haan i agree woh aapne papa ka beta hai, i dnt wats with the old man but he only smiles when his Chintu is mentioned, and whats with that nick name? CHINTU? itll be so funny seeing N call him Chintu i think it will wind him up more!!! lol imagine!!!

@ Naina yeh i agree if Priya knows SSP is the one and only i think she will refuse or try to punish him, and i Hope adi helps her then but im hoping SSP will be hiding from priya as he doesnt want the truth out so priya may not learn who SSP is and maybe AdiYa can elope? now that wuld be the icing on the cake as i can only imajine wht explossions will happen on AdiYa's return from their honeymoon!!! and yes the eppy was soo funny, n did u see the looks that Gaurav and Vidya kept exchengin, what do u think are they movin on?  

pesi11

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

@pesi11: haha yeah, i've always wondered how it does so well in terms of TRPs....but i visit the forum, i like everyone there too much to not visit, but i dont watch the episodes.

anyways, waht other shows do you watch?

i dont like SNS now..but i like the ppl thr very much..unlike other forums they r all so frndly....its the only reason i do visit the forum..

and i do watch somany shows..wat to mentions..but i must say in one period one show vl be good and in another one vl be good...
as of now i watch CCBM,Tere liye,LTL,sanjog se bani sangini,na ana is desh laado,pyaar ki ye ek kahaani(this is very good show at present which i like the most),behenein(no interest now a days...got bored),SNS also(am tired of this show)...and ofcourse i like SSBN..

apart frm that i like BB,JDJ very much

haha lots of shows...but i do agree. the people on the SNS forum are awesome (JAKEBHAI! You reading?!)LOL

but hmm pkyek is a really good show...i love the visu pairing...they're really cute together and behenein is actually not that bad  now...i got bored in between when they mainly focus on the akaashi shamad beauty contest tracck....uff that was really boring -_- but i like that karan has come back...karan mehra is a good actor...but honestly, a part of me does hope that the show coms to a logical conclusion instead of dragging unnecessarily

hmm..lots of shows...i didnt mentiond some shows which i watch rarely...i think i covered all the serials...my sister used to scold me to sleep instead of watching serials.....
now a days i dont have much work in office..so reaching by 7 and starts watching all the shows.....but its very difficult to cover all as i have to change 3 channels simultaniously......
wat abt u...?

OMG @ PESI dont tell my mum she would scold me like ur sister coz im the same at the moment my Must watch drama's are SSBS (aka Sangini), PKYEK, SSBN, geet, Maryada, SGP.
apart from that i keep uptodate via the written updates on SNS, CCBM, Pratigya
and i lost interest in the current tracks of Tere liye, behnein and yeh rishta!!!
i kno im such a addict but i catch up on IF or on you tube and skip the boring bits ;)
so i am saving time!!! and i dont have to worry about the skipping channels lark because here in the UK we are usually behind Indian timins so im online and i always ruin the story for my mum by telling her!!! (bu she is the one who asks!!!LOL)
by the way im BeeEmbarrassedWink
xXx Bee

pesi11

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
^^LOL...Beeee!!>....you watch almost everything.....Star Plus shows are simply not ma types....lol,I just watch em for the sake of watching....but I really love SGP;and SSBN is almost an addiction,now!!.......

U watch JDJ4???....Goooood,I neva watched it;but I'm a blind supported of Sushant!!>....He's an awesome dancer!!>.....

Yeah....they care for me sooo much.....*cries out of happiness*..Angry...:P.....CVs need stop caring abt me,and lemme have a full-fledged dose of ma Dakshuuuuu....otherwise,mein toh aur bimaar hojaongi....:p....they' dun even show him doin' some of his work outside his home...yaar,kuch bhi chalega;par 2 seconds k liye dakshuuu ko dikhaya toh karo!!>....*sigh*.....

ROFL....Chintuuuuu!!!....:P...I can imagine tht.....lol...I actually want Naina to keep him irritating all the tym....;p.....tht wud be damn fun.....haha...funnny nik....couldn't they think of sumthin' betta??>..:p.....hahaha.....actually ish betta than Pappu!!ROFLROFL.....rofl.....imagine tht....;P...And me ijjj really not liking the uncle jee.....he smiles rarely....yeh toh Daksh ka bhi baap hai.....LOL

Aur wht else ishhh goin'??....nther Daksh-less epi.today...:P....d'uhhhhh....am hatin' this!!>.....

Hey Pesi!!>...So,wht other shos u watch...??Big smile

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 04 January 2011 at 6:58am

pesi11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index