yeah........i m back!!!!!!!!
r u dere my lovly friend????
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hi gals!!!

Thanks Anu for the lovely update!!! Hug

I have to say that my patience with this serial is running thin. Don't get me wrong, I love SSBN and it's the only serial I watch but yaar, there is a limit!

For once I agree with Kaka (gasp! Please hear me out before any judgements). Next time that stupid aku decides to jump, she better right a note so that no one is blamed (especially naina). Aku wore naina's red suit, spoilt it & hid it, yet had the audacity to continue to blame naina. She should be ashamed. I empathise that she has had a difficult upbringing and is jealous at naina as she perceives naina's life is perfect. That still does not give her the right to ill treat naina. Instead of knowing what it feels like to be on the receiving end, she dishes it out to naina. I suppose the vicious cycle of verbal and emotional abuse continues, where the victim becomes the perpetrator!

And rohini:?! If she cared about aai & baba's feelings instead of money, status and career, she could have the same close bond with aai. But... Oh no!!! That will be too much to ask. Instead she gets easily jealous of naina and I'm sure in the upcoming episodes, will not treat naina well either.

Why are these two pathetic characters getting so much air time?!

Daksh is another idiotic male. (meenu I like him a lot too!!!) he's intelligent, successful and cares big time for his family (all very commendable traits) but he needs to open his eyes, wake up and look around. Naina treats the elders with utmost respect. His mother loves her and she is a good judge of character. Instead he bases his feelings and benchmarks it on that stupid aku. She is his sister but, what will he do when he discovers that aku is nothing but a ungrateful lying thief!!!

Today I feel so sorry for naina. The only reason why she lied about the job was to get the money to help kaki so that they could make the preparations when the guy came to see aku. And now she promised aai she will help aku but at what cost- to continue to be I'll treated by that 'thing'?!

God help naina and god help us for having the patience to continue to watch this whole aku-focussed storyline. I just hope that when they start showing us nice Dakshna scenes it may not be too late.

Sorry friends for venting but I was so annoyed today!
Thanks for reading and I welcome any feedback!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347..yajnaseni..anu17Killer_DeviLCurlylocks

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hi every 1
hey hanee yaar I can't understand y every one in the family afraid to talk to Kaka...
even today my hubby watched the show and laugh at me and said "why this family fear this monkey face..ROFL
can't any one speak to him I have know idea what to tell his so I said he is mad"
so he laughROFL
I also can't understand why this hitler (monkey face) like this
I never see such a avatar yaar..........
poor naina today I can't understand aku also(some times I feels he is kaka's beti any way)
hanee dear how are you????
hows every thing

Edited by anu17 - 10 February 2011 at 7:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
sana dear are you here when you come let me know ok...so any one here???
hellooooo........................
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index