Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 136)

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i watch TL only for harshad but anupriya's doin a fab job too and im gonna cry hard if it ends cz it ws given time till april and now everybody assumes dat it's gonna end... otherwise ekta wont bring harshiti back on star one na?!?!

nah, i dont think harshiti will be coming together although I would be one of the happiest people alive if it did happen....

and haha yeah i was going to watch for harshad...i lovelovelove him but well im not going to say what i dont like about the show. if anyone else reads, they're going to hate me and whatnot...so lets just leave it at thatLOLLOL

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
dats ok dear....

movin on.... i cant wait to watch hitler's reaction today.... i think aku's jealous of our naina....
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
haha wow sorry i had to leave...
but OMG I'm really excited for today's episode....dghdkfjg. i wont be ablt to catch up with it until i get back from school though so a good 12 more hours to wait -_-
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Will anyone be able to do a quick update right after the show today?

I will be truly grateful!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Just watched the episode before going to work.

Not really good. very disappointed. No dakshna scenes at all. All the scenes were at home. Verdan told hitler that aku tried to kill herself because of him. he did not believe that and asked kaki did you say something to her. baba eventually told him the truth. Hitler stated that he would lodge  police report and take them all to jail. Rohini panicking that this will probably destroy her career etc. Naina, being Naina, sweet talks Hitler and tells him please lodge the report and then you would need money to spend on the case and the case will continue for a long time and all your money will be wasted. Hitler then decides not to call the police and tells the rest of the family that the reason i am not calling the police is because i dont want my daughter's and my reputation to be in tatters. but he warns  I will never forgive you for the rest of my life.

So there you go...no dakshna scenes at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..anu17Curlylocks

..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
wooow. -___-

thanks so much for the quick update but damn this sounds like a waste of an episode. -_- djhgkdljhg. i wanted dakshna scenees!

and this rohini, she annoys me so much...she's so selfish and her husband is just a bobblehead, agreeing to everything that she says uff.

didn't daksh say/do anything at all?
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Naina, unless I missed it. There was no daksh scene
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Just watched the episode before going to work.

Not really good. very disappointed. No dakshna scenes at all. All the scenes were at home. Verdan told hitler that aku tried to kill herself because of him. he did not believe that and asked kaki did you say something to her. baba eventually told him the truth. Hitler stated that he would lodge  police report and take them all to jail. Rohini panicking that this will probably destroy her career etc. Naina, being Naina, sweet talks Hitler and tells him please lodge the report and then you would need money to spend on the case and the case will continue for a long time and all your money will be wasted. Hitler then decides not to call the police and tells the rest of the family that the reason i am not calling the police is because i dont want my daughter's and my reputation to be in tatters. but he warns  I will never forgive you for the rest of my life.

So there you go...no dakshna scenes at all.

thanks heaps dear.... u saved our day.....
ayoooo so no dakshna scene/?? me shattered....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index