Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 132)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Uffff,guys!!>...I wish the same!!!...
I love it when guys realize tht they were wrong and lost their love due to same reasons...lol....lol.....I'll love to see his realization tht way!!>...

Acha,guys!!.....Just visited indya.com and the nominations for SPA are up!!>....*yeaaahhhh*....and our Dakshuuu got nominated for the fav.naya sadasya thing....*YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*.....I'm  shoooooooooooooooo happy....but this is the only nomination...the other categories aren't up,but Naina and DakshNa together din't get nominated...*disheartnened*...nyways,we've to make sure we get him the fav.naya sadasya one!!>..:D....chalo,go on voting,now!!!!>..:D...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17anu17Starktastic

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Just watch today's episode again. When Naina talks to Mr & Mrs A, she tells them the truth and tells them that she cannot carry the burden of the lie and has realise that through the lie, she could get her job but will not be able to reach her manzil.

Does her manzil mean Daksh as he hates people lying?

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
^^Arey waah!!>...What thoughts!!....I thought of it as just another dialogue,but it does have mass.Naina must not have said tht with Daksh's thoughts in mind,ofcourse;lol...but this would go on to become true!!!>...*sigh*.....
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Meenu,

I think she is talking about daksh because she goes on to say that no matter how well i do my work, my work cannot give me happiness.

It might be her who falls first but does not say anything and will help aku because she promised aai but also now daksh holds her responsible for aku's current state. 

She then might leave with her mother as maybe she feels daksh will still not like her and there is actually no reason for her to stay.

any thoughts?

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hmmm,quite possible.

But,somehow,Daksh already likes or liked her,whtever,lol;but we haven't really seen Naina's aspect in tht case.Like,we haven't seen if she feels something for him,while he actually did care for her sometym back.His rudeness and anger might make her realize that this is not actually wht she wants,she wants his love,care and support.That is when she might enter the realization phase.But like u said,disheartened,she might leave from there.Quite possible.Actually,that would be quite interesting to watch.U know like I said,i absolutely love to see how late men realize that it is love,when it gets quite late.I love to say this:I wanna see Daksh suffering from the pain of her separation!!!....*uffff*.....basically,tht's when one's passion is realized!!!
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Definitely would like to see Daksh suffer from the realisation that he actually does love her. Will be fun to watch and especially what he does about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
hiyaaaaaa friends..

im fumed up with SP rite now.... they havnt nominated tere liye at all and i think both taani and naina deserve to be nominated for naya sadasya female.... SP should rot in hell Angry

movin on, wonder wat'l happn todayyyyyyyy.... wanna see dakshna scene todayyyyyyyyyy Day Dreaming
rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
2day man daksu disappoint me, how cud he talk 2 naina like dat
i noe c lied but how da hell c iz responsible 4 dat Akruti
serouly he sud realize dat he made hge mistake ASAP

poor naina such a big n clean heart, evrtime helpin daksu's mom n ave to listen 2 his akru osn taunts
nieway proud of u gal keep it upWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index