India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 131)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@ nadz hey yaar yaap anjali(naina's mum) she told to herself  that she is going to look for naina..I think she will come..but don't know how naina will react..but she loves her mum a lotHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@ nadz
I don't know what naina's mum would do but she will certainly not approve of her staying as a paying guest. I think she is financially quite wealthy and might insist on naina having her own place. Also not sure how she will react to daksh.

She coming to Mumbai must be important but is it to create distance between daksh & naina or to bring them closer?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17Curlylocks

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
yaap hanee..you are right...I just love the precap but unfortunately I can't watch it tomorrowCry may be I will miss tomorrow epi because of studies
what to do yaar studies come first na....Thumbs Up
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
hanee you are gr8 yaar your idea is gr8 yaar..I love that idea..If that so there will be a good story to watch case Dashk also miss naina a lot....Embarrassed
but before that happen naina has to help aku how ever
I think naina will use vibhu for that
what guys you think...

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!...

Howz all??>...

Today's epi.was sooo disheartening.Poor Naina!....I really really felt bad for her.Daksh ka reaction kuch zyaada hi hogaya!>...lol.....I hope Naina's able to clear his misunderstands.And this Akku,grrrrr!!>...She's in the hospital,is liye,me bardaasht karing.lol...bro-sis better start thinking good of Naina waina!!>...she deserves it!....

And I came up with a lil story on my way back to home from Uni...lol...lol...Naina's mum is coming to Mumbai.... thought wht if she takes her back,and this is whn Dakshuu jee realizes his love for her,and runs off to Sikkim to bring her back!!>....*awwww*....wht say>?>??...I wont actually mind a track lyk tht!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17..yajnaseni..anu17Curlylocks

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I like that track meenu.

I think naina will leave the house & daksh will realise that he is in love with her and will go after her. So that when she returns, she does so as his wife and not a paying guest.

@ anu: you r right that Naina will need vibhu to help her with aku and it will be done subtly since aku is so against her at the moment.
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@ meenu..yaar i think before naina's mum will come to take her away i want dashk to get clear the misunderstanding ...
so when naina goes with her mum dashk will realize that he is in love and will go to find her...
I like if that happen It's my dream Day Dreaming
@ hanee ya dear so you also agree with me na...
after naina goes away aku also got to know that naina is the one who helped her in her bad times
and i want to say that I hate aku from today case she ever not look at naina..if she had a good heart she will not do this..
I feel very sorry about naina..
she will be the angle to vibhu's house I think
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i like meenu's version tooooooooooooooooooooo i hope dat happns...

anu & heena, yeah she loves her mom a lot although dat woman took ages to realize her love na?!?!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index