Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 13)

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

@pesi11: haha yeah, i've always wondered how it does so well in terms of TRPs....but i visit the forum, i like everyone there too much to not visit, but i dont watch the episodes.

anyways, waht other shows do you watch?

i dont like SNS now..but i like the ppl thr very much..unlike other forums they r all so frndly....its the only reason i do visit the forum..

and i do watch somany shows..wat to mentions..but i must say in one period one show vl be good and in another one vl be good...
as of now i watch CCBM,Tere liye,LTL,sanjog se bani sangini,na ana is desh laado,pyaar ki ye ek kahaani(this is very good show at present which i like the most),behenein(no interest now a days...got bored),SNS also(am tired of this show)...and ofcourse i like SSBN..

apart frm that i like BB,JDJ very much

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhya4

hi all

hi sandhya..
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Naina, any vile charectrs? Lol.. Must say i like the naina.. But its your story na? So i am not interestdWink

LOL. as much as I like daksh, im so happy this isn't my story. i mean, how much does it stink knowing that your own mum doesn't love you...well actually, that the woman you thought was your mother isn't at all!ShockedOuch
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

@pesi11: haha yeah, i've always wondered how it does so well in terms of TRPs....but i visit the forum, i like everyone there too much to not visit, but i dont watch the episodes.

i dont like SNS now..but i like the ppl thr very much..unlike other forums they r all so frndly....its the only reason i do visit the forum..

and i do watch somany shows..wat to mentions..but i must say in one period one show vl be good and in another one vl be good...
as of now i watch CCBM,Tere liye,LTL,sanjog se bani sangini,na ana is desh laado,pyaar ki ye ek kahaani(this is very good show at present which i like the most),behenein(no interest now a days...got bored),SNS also(am tired of this show)...and ofcourse i like SSBN..

haha lots of shows...but i do agree. the people on the SNS forum are awesome (JAKEBHAI! You reading?!)LOL

but hmm pkyek is a really good show...i love the visu pairing...they're really cute together and behenein is actually not that bad  now...i got bored in between when they mainly focus on the akaashi shamad beauty contest tracck....uff that was really boring -_- but i like that karan has come back...karan mehra is a good actor...but honestly, a part of me does hope that the show coms to a logical conclusion instead of dragging unnecessarily
sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
hi naina and pesi
im fine ..
how r u?
so...what r u disscussing?

Edited by sandhya4 - 04 January 2011 at 1:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pesi11

haha lots of shows...but i do agree. the people on the SNS forum are awesome (JAKEBHAI! You reading?!)LOL

but hmm pkyek is a really good show...i love the visu pairing...they're really cute together and behenein is actually not that bad  now...i got bored in between when they mainly focus on the akaashi shamad beauty contest tracck....uff that was really boring -_- but i like that karan has come back...karan mehra is a good actor...but honestly, a part of me does hope that the show coms to a logical conclusion instead of dragging unnecessarily

hmm..lots of shows...i didnt mentiond some shows which i watch rarely...i think i covered all the serials...my sister used to scold me to sleep instead of watching serials.....
now a days i dont have much work in office..so reaching by 7 and starts watching all the shows.....but its very difficult to cover all as i have to change 3 channels simultaniously......
wat abt u...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhya.

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhya4

hi naina and pepsi
im fine ..
how r u?
so...what r u disscussing?

sandhya this is pesi...not pepsi...we r discussing that wat shows we watch
sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
sorryUnhappy

did the same mistake in other post alsoD'oh

i didnt see that clearly...

Edited by sandhya4 - 04 January 2011 at 1:39am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index