India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 126)

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i actually started watching it from the start whilst on annual leave and since then, i'm hooked. My family and friends think I'm mad!

What about you Meenu?

I just finished watching today's episode and did not like it very much. It was just a filler episode I suppose but glad that Daksh is talking to Naina normally.

I just hope Mr & Mrs A will keep Naina on and maybe Daksh will not know that she told the truth until later, which will increase his perception of her. Also it will be good for Naina to help Aku but will Aku be ready for the help, I dont know. I hope the creatives will show us more Daksh Naina scenes.

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Lol,bilkul same story.I had not been watching any shows during my winter-leave;and when I saw Daksh for the first tym,lol,I toh bilkul fell flat in love.My frends still can't believe I like him.He aint the typical conventional hero with the chisled looks,or perfect height.Whtever,it is,lol,I LOVE HIM!!!...<3....<3...<3.....So,I basically started watching during the vacation when I was desperate to see the male lead of the show...lol...lol....otherwise,it seemed like a typical boring show from the first promo.

Yeah,the epi.was boring.And I hate Kaka even more.I'm really dying to see some DakshNa scenes,now.Guess,the CVs are testing our patience.lol...Yeah,I guess,there's still some tym for Daksh to develop some soft feelings for her.He aint sure himself,whether she's likeable or not...lol...
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I know what you mean but yet there is something very attractive about Daksh. Even when he is angry, he looks super sexy. And Naina is gorgeous so they make a wonderful jodi if only they will get to that stage..quick! 

The creatives are certainly testing our patience but I guess that is good. I just think they should put more Dakshna scenes in an episode instead of the mere seconds today. What a disappointment!!!

Someone needs to give kaka a good kick up his rear end, and get him to go out and do work instead of lying around reading newspaper and expecting food to be made for him. I hope kaki will get some strength and start being strong against him. The only reason why he continues to abuse them is because they perceive themselves as weak. 

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Uffff,absolutely!!..I think the guys with the most simplest of looks are the most loveable!!!...And I neva find him not looking good.He looks the best even in the most bad of state-lol,e.g.in the hospital today.Uffff,I absolutelyy love him!!!Day Dreaming...

Yup,sometymes,it might get boring when an episode is all based on the lead,romancing all the tym.I don't want tht.But they should seriously put more of Dakshna then the few seconds.Together,they're absolutelyyyy rocking-either they fight,or they love!!...

Exactly.Kaka is one of those who are "ghar ke sher".Lol....he wouldn't be able to stand against any1 if he's kcked outta his house.I hope we see changes in Kaki and Akku after this incident.
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
what do you think of this Rohini character? one minute she speaks the rightful thing and the other minute, i feel like strangling her for being mean to Naina.

i wonder how she'll react when Daksh and Naina are together.

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Ummm,well;like,I said,I love the characters in the shows.All of them have their own qualities and flaws-none is perfect.Rohini's lies in the same category:i like her for having a broad thinking,and also,sumtymes,she can b really supportive.Bah,being selfish and mean is the thing I hate her for.So,she's sum1 I can dislike at tymes,and like at tymes.Only,Kaka is the one who doesn't have any qualities,I think...lol...lol....otherwsie,'all of 'em can sumtymes b wrong and right at their places.

I think she's gonna be damn irritated with Daksh and Naina being together.Her and Daksh dun' share a perfect relation-they're almost ready to get into arguments with eachother.She doesn't like Naina....bah mayb she would be happy with the fact tht Daksh has got his love,but on finding it's Naina,she might not be tht happy.Hey character is quite unpredictable!!!
hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
That's what I like about the show. No character is perfect. There are good points & negative points, except for kaka though.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Will need to catch up on the update whilst at work.

Where are u based Meenu? I'm in the uk, so the show happens at around our time 9am and then from 10 am, I'm hoping for some spare time to check the updates.
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
HI everyoneeeeeeeeee!

how are you all?!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index