India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 114)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hope I can see my friends tomorrow ...because today is holiday for ssbn chat room...am i correct no one here na

@bee thanks once again yaar....I start to watch ssbn after the wedding(naina's friend) I think I missed few epi thats y
thanks yaarThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I agree anu.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Wished that they have episodes over the weekend.
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Ufff,absolutelyyy Bee!!>...The ride back home was real cute-I loved the bit where they're sleeping!!>...*awwwww*,.....they were simply adorable!!>...

Who else is here??...:D....Hiiiiii to all...*Japiiiiii*.....

Monday seems sooo far...and oh yeah,BTW,I gotto see the Maha epi,on my big fat TV;so u guys can judge the level of my happiness.....lol......damnnnnn,it's difficult too drool over your love when every1's around;buahahaha,but nevertheless,I was sumhow successful in controlling myself,bah I was still smiling and blushing throughout,.....lol...*ufffffff*.......

Lol,thanks Bee!!>...for all new members....Me ijj Amina;but u all welcomed to call me Meenu!!>..:D....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzanu17

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

Just watched yesterday's maha episode again. Did Daksh actually tell her that it was her fault or was he thinking that?

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Nah,I think he actually said tht;it seemed lyk he's thinking,mayb dubbing probelms or anything.
I dun' think he's coward enough to think and not say;lol....he says instantly wht he thinks!!>..lol...
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hiyaaa guys Hug

hiiii anu, bee, meenu & friends.....

does anybody update da show live?? me at office and wont be able to watch it on time... i normally watch da retelecast on weekends but from today onwards, im gonna download da epi and watch in da evenin...

pls update da episode if anybody can... thanks heaps in advance..
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
haha I dont think anyone updates the show live :) People pop in and say something here or there but no consistent updatesLOL
-Vanshika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vanshika-
-Vanshika-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
hey ppl..!!!

I am new ova here... hope to mke sum realli gud frndzz n i jzzz luv thzz show..:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index