India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 113)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@Bee....:Lol,lol...same here!!......I found him adorable,anyways!!>....Haan yaar,yeh toh bilkul sai hai!!>.....Dakshu's already giving her some tough tym...lol....lol....anyways,once they get into love and realize it,they'll be like "together forever".....*sigh*......waaaah,kya poem jhaaadi hai....*waaaaaah waaaaah*.....:D...
Any1 else here??>....

:D...Nadzgirl...sowyyyy,dunno ur name....you can get the pix from Indya.com....superb quality!!>..:D....

And who else here??>.....Every1....*hugs*.......liked today's epi.like I mentioned not much of Dakshna,bah Daksh looked yummmyyyy rnough to drool over;so I dun' mind such an epi.lol......poor Akku!!>..I hope iske baap ko akal ajaaye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Nadz i agree with u maybe Naina will get her a job for her n convice Kaka as with him money talks!!!

yes jaana... ur rite mayb dats y akruthi doesnt like naina.. u guys call her aku na??! sweet...
btw wats ur name dear???? i feel like an orphan here Confused sorry abt dat.....

dont feel that way Nadz ur welcome here... im Benash but everyone calls me Bee!!!
n Daksh doesnt Like Naina because the first time the ever met Naina lied to everyone that she was his wife to get him to move from her fathers fave seat on the train so she could sit their and remember her dad... after that he saw he come out of another guys room sorting out her dupatta and thought she had been doing something wrong so he thought Naina was the "wrong" kindo of girl!

xXx Bee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17Curlylocks

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

@Bee....:Lol,lol...same here!!......I found him adorable,anyways!!>....Haan yaar,yeh toh bilkul sai hai!!>.....Dakshu's already giving her some tough tym...lol....lol....anyways,once they get into love and realize it,they'll be like "together forever".....*sigh*......waaaah,kya poem jhaaadi hai....*waaaaaah waaaaah*.....:D...
Any1 else here??>....

:D...Nadzgirl...sowyyyy,dunno ur name....you can get the pix from Indya.com....superb quality!!>..:D....

And who else here??>.....Every1....*hugs*.......liked today's epi.like I mentioned not much of Dakshna,bah Daksh looked yummmyyyy rnough to drool over;so I dun' mind such an epi.lol......poor Akku!!>..I hope iske baap ko akal ajaaye!

Naina its a classic poem i remember it from K3G when kajol mistook SRK for Ashfaq miaLOLEmbarrassed
lol

n i did like the small cute DakshNa scenes at the begining!!! i thought the car ride home was sweet n ur ryt Jeeju looked good!!
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGG. i loved this episode.

im writing the update out right now. but i absolutely loved the daksh-naina in the beginning :)

Bee3nazz

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
thanks bee I also didn't watch that part....
so thats the reason Dashk mistake naina........
so naina has to prove herself a good girl......
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@aweshome_moi
tnx dear... i'l check now...

@benash
hiya bee... nice to meet ya....

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
@ Naina yes i loved the cute DakshNa ride back home but it didnt last long when they got home... and poor Naina bearing the brunt of Daksh's anger once again!!! =(

@ Anu now u can understand why Daksh is constanly hating on Naina for, its a shame really but we shall wait and see

@ Nads hey hun!!! n welcome to the SSBN chit chat club.... its nice to meet u.... by the way Awesome_Moi is Meenu so jus call her that it will save ur word count!!! ;-) lol
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
awww tnx bee... 
hiya meenu... guys get ready for some siggies from my kitty soon!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index