India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 110)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
but y does dis akruthi doesn't like naina?!?! i dont understand y.. u know i think dat naina mite hire akruthi to help her with her work wat say?!?!

wish dis show went in da evenin or nite cz i'v to watch dis online Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ya but because of her dashk got upset with naina so thats y Im angry with her....
but you are right hkhb she is helpless but hope she will overcome through this but kaka never allow akku to face the world naina is the one who can do it..but akku not like her naaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!>..
today's epi.was like sooo sad...Maha epis.need to show happy stuff...lol.....Anyways,Daksh apparently doesn't think good of her,now.....nooooooooo....their love jst started,aur abhi se itni complications....awwwww...I felt soo bad for Naina....bah once she supports him and his family,he'll surely change his mind!!>.....And can I mention....he looooked amazinglyyyyyyyy yummmyyyyy,with tears in his eyes,and the lil grown beard...*uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff*......Day Dreaming......

Yeah,Prem Mukti were absolutelyyyyy cute together!!>..*uffff*.....one of the best jodis....do ya mean Manoj Bohra??>....Well,I neva heard such stuff,but as far his interviews and things show,he was simply adorable!>....Lol,mayb those were rumours,or mayb he was different,ten...but as far as I saw him-he was simplyyyy loveable!!>.>.<3....Yeah,mayb they casted them together for the same reasons....lol,anyways,whoz interested....I neva watched DMG after Armaan confessed his love for the first Ridhima....lol..lol.....

Yeah,Rohini is  akarvi zabaan...she aint tht bad!!...but uska Sankyyyy is...I hate for the reasons for blindlyy following his wife.....does he  have brains of his own??>....haha

Oye absolutelyyyyy loved ur VM,acha!!>..it was perfect!!>...now u chack the lambaaa comments at the original post!!>..lol....

Bee3nazz

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
anu i think naina wil b able to convince kaka to let akruthi work... dat man will shut his mouth if da conversation point is concerned 'money'.....

i want naina & akruthi to gel along.....

Bee3nazz

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
but NaDzGirl sorry yaar I dont know your name..
 naina ask help from akku in naina's work but she got angry with naina and went away yaar
I also don't know y akku os so much angry with naina
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
ya yaar  I also want naina and akku join their hands..
but I think yaar naina can't convince kaka yaar..kaka is a hitlerAngry

Curlylocks

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I agree anu. Naina must play an important role in helping akku start feeling confident about herself and her future.

I really don't know why dakhs got so angry with naina. She was looking after his family, instead of rohini. And nobody asked him to stay with naina. The weather was bad but actually he was liking being with her. And now we've got the angry young man again.

What do you think might happen when naina's mum makes contact and sees her? She could insist that naina moves out?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17Curlylocks

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hii meenu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index