Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 106)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

Ufffff,uffffff,same here!!!...epicly cute epi.!!!......I love the angry young men,but this softer site of Dakshu is simply irresistable!!!......he's simply loveable!!...Arey,sach mein??>..Yaar,I've heard this song ove zillion times till now..I luv it....do lemme know,when you're done with it!!.......*waits waits*.....<3....
Now,tht's me for you,beta!!...lol...
Aaaah,Ahem!!./...He's nyc....ou know I can neva hate angry young men!!.....they're simply irresistable in any package!!....<3..<3...<3......Chalega!!!......Now lemme search sum1 for ya....acha,hows Raunak Ahuja aka Akash or Akshay(buahahaha,I dun' watch the show...so...u see...:P)...from Yeh ishq haaye??.....Uffff,he's simply adorable!!..<3...,<3.....
Uffff,thank God!!....I crave to talk to ppl who hate KSG!!.....Buahahaha....u know he's the only one I found really cute,but after I found out abt his attitude problems...I hated him lyk anything...I usually not tend to like or dislike actors on their personal lives...but KSG was something I couldn't badaasht!!....I know man..they looked cute together!!....and I heard KSG was krazzy abt her....guess,once he got popular;his craze swtiched off!!......I neva liked him and I really thank God tht I aint out of those who know everything abt him,and even then,follow him blindly!!.......Such ppl get onto my nerves and so does KSG!!....

Hahaha,hw was asking me,acha....but mein ne jhoot bol dia..bacha lia tujhe....dekh le sangat ka asar!!ROFL..

Maha epis.' gonna air tomorrow...8 pm IST!!....Yeah,I think sooo.....abhi toh he's in the liking mode...he'll slip into the loving mode,once he sees tht she'sss tooo sweet with his gharwale!!....<3..<3....can't wait for the day,when Dakshu imagines her everywhere out of pyaar ki madness!!....*UFFFFFFFFFFF*.....Day Dreaming.....

Acha......sorry....I forgot to congratulate u at the update post....4 adroable babies!!....*awwwww*.......!!...blessed hands,Masha'Allah!!.....dun' forget to remember us in ur prayers,acha!!....Embarrassed

im sorry i like a certain type of man n i dont watch yeh Ishq hai so i kinda not into him i had to google him and he's simplu not my typle i think i like the tall dark type with chiseled features!!!

N KSG i never watched any of his drama's but when i saw the ads and saw him i was like HOTTTY!!! but in jhalak i was like he's good at the begining but i loved him n sharadda they were so cute so i watched it n the more i saw of him the more arrogant her seemed, he's got a huge Ego n i think shradda's better of with out him, i think Nicole is an didiot cis if he can cheat on his wife then he can defoe cheat on u n why put up with such a self absorbed man i dont understand and once i saw his character he began to look really fake ad his looks were lost on me!

lol like Dakshu pe Naina ki sanghat ho rahi hai tum pe meri ho rahi hai!!! lol

n na tum jano na hum is one of those evergreen songs it is sooo adorable n the lyrics are like WOW!!!

I didnt know there was a maha eppy! its gunna be good im glad i read about it here otherwise i wud have missed it! n yh before he was too iriitated by her to appreciate her relationship with his family now i think he will appreciate it and see the lovely Naina!!!

n thnks hunny... it was 2 girls n 2 boys!!! wo im well balanced mahshallah n they were gawjous... all i need is a man n then i can make my own gawjous babies WinkLOL

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

hello shello everyone!! how are you both? it's been a while since we've had one of our meenu-naina-bee chats LOL

ryt here hunny!!!
n welcome!!! now lets get chatting!!!

Naina u need to find me a replacement for Guru and Raqu as i dont have married n engaged men so pls join meenu in her search... i found her a replacement for Rajeev!!!

but im still looking!!!WinkLOL what can i say im picky and hard to please!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! how are you all?

Today's epi was just awesome, na??

Daksh doing all the hard work for our dear naina LOLLOL and not letting her to do her work. That was really sweet and caring. Big smile
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

Hey guys!! how are you all?

Today's epi was just awesome, na??

Daksh doing all the hard work for our dear naina LOLLOL and not letting her to do her work. That was really sweet and caring. Big smile

hey hun yep today was amazing... me n meenu were just discussing how we think Naina is gunna help Akku n that will get her all high n mighy in Daksh's eyes!!!

i got a feeling that DakshNa will work togther with Akku n then again with convincing Kaka... just imagine them coming closer that way!!!

and Daksh is such a sweety and his smile was killer today!Embarrassed
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Originally posted by Naina2127

hello shello everyone!! how are you both? it's been a while since we've had one of our meenu-naina-bee chats LOL

ryt here hunny!!!
n welcome!!! now lets get chatting!!!

Naina u need to find me a replacement for Guru and Raqu as i dont have married n engaged men so pls join meenu in her search... i found her a replacement for Rajeev!!!

but im still looking!!!WinkLOL what can i say im picky and hard to please!!

hahah dude i need to find a replacement ROFL Hmm I don't watch any other shows...OHEMGEE the guy from Khotey Sikkey uhh I'll look up his name....he's kinda cute yoLOLLOL

lolol how's vivian dsena as an option?

eh i hated the big reveal in pkyek...it suckedConfused

@Soma[i'm terrible at remembing names so do correct me if im wron]: yeah today's epi was awesome.... i absolutely can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Naina ofcourse it sucked he's a Vapire thats what they do!!! (lol i knw its a bad joke!!)

ahhh ive already got Vivian on my books!!!
Naina i have a guy for everyday of the week!!!

monday:- needs replacing as it was Guru
tuesday:- needs replacing as it was Raqqu
weds:- is Vivian
Tues:- Taylor Lautner
Fri:- Shahid kapoor!!!

n have weeksends off!!
lol

so need to fill my week up again!!!

n u know what ive missed PKEK and SSBS this week cos of the nights, i only caught up with SSBN and Maryada!

si will fill mayself in but was it really that bad? n its just Pia that found out yh? no1 else? oh n does Arnab knw Piya is his?

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
lolol horrible joke bee...i cant even lie ROFL

but damn...a guy for each day of the week....wow girl, are you sure you're ok with none on the weekends? hehe dude i like gaurav khanna....except he's toooo muscular and macho...eh doesn't sit too well W*H me...

OMZgomg. how bout that guy from rbo...karan thaker or something?! he's kinda cute...

and i was reading that raqesh is 33 years old and ridhis only 22.....interesting love story....although i'm extremely extremely EXTREMELy happy for both of them...they're so cute togetherr! sigh i want to see them together on sbs...not as aditya but as raqesha and ridhi LOL

Bee3nazz

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hey Naina!!./..Howz ya??....Yeah,yeah...yu kinda too bejjeee for us!>..*hmphhhh*.....lol...Gaurav??....is it/...I love him!!...<3..<3...Karan's good too!!....lol...lol...I seem to like everyone!!ROFL

Lol,Bee....tht's okay....I'll fidn u nther one!!>..haha...how abt Karan Wahi!!....I see,every1 who hates KSG loves KW,and vice versaLOL...lol.....I find Karan cute!!!....<3...!!!..

Hayeee,absolutely!!.....KSG is an egoistic man,and I dun' wanna say it,publicly,lol;but I absolutely HATE him!!>....He aint worth appreciating in anyways!!...And Nicole's an utter idiot!!.....The only place I liked him was in KZK,when I din' know abt him!!LOL...later,for me,he lost all his respect!!....I neva loved him in DMG,and still trying to figure out how girls still drool over him??.....He doesn't have the looks to die for-atleast,I feel so!!....

Ufffff,Na tum jaano......*ufff*...*uffff...*...

yeh dil kya wafa ko samajhta bhi hai.....ANTH!!....The most beautiful lyrics ever!!

Hahaha,,,haan...sangat ka asar par hi jaata hai...either bad or good!!LOL

Hahaha,no worries...me and Naina are on search/...you'll get your man soon,and we need some gawjus bhaanja bhaanjis!!......LOL...

Oye Naina!!././.You need to search ppl for me aswell!!....LOL

*edit*...

SHOCKED!!....Is Raqqu 33?"??..,..Are ya sure??...He doesn't look more than 25!!LOL......ufffff,cutieeeee<3...Day Dreaming

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 04 February 2011 at 11:56am

Bee3nazz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index