India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 105)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Nooo sorry i can never see him that way i think of him like a bro cos i love his jodi wiv Rati n plus his Chin is abit off for me....
ok for u hows Shabbir Alluwalia or Jai Banushali? (im going Kayamath here n u can be casted as Prachi!!! lol)

n i wanna see more of Dakshu Wet.... maybe a hot Shower scene... YUMMT sorry i mean Jeeju will look good in that for u......

oh oh Jeeju will beat me up if he finds out im finding his wifey Bfs tauba tauba!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Oye,kya yaar!!>....either u love the jodis or u dun' wnt married men!!>..demands and all!!>..haha...acha,hows KSG for ya??>....:p....

Uffff,I like em both,they're absolutelyyyy cute!!>....par,nai yaar,koi aur....I've already had them for ova 6 months....hahaha....ab naya chaiye!!>..

ufffffffff,kya keh diya!!Blushing......aur how abt Naina putting a baalti full of water ova his head!!>...hahahaha....I wouldn't mind tht even,as far as he gets all wet!!!Day Dreaming....

Lol...lol....he's getting ready with his gun!!>...u know how possessive he's abt me!!LOL...Blushing.....

~Acha Bee!!>...I had a small suggestion for ya...the next tym u go on making a VM for Dakshna-use the song "Na tum jaano na hum"...from Kaho na pyaar hai......I,for the first ever tym in ma lyf,heard a song and TRIED to understand wht it actually meant.LOL..and it's beautiful!!.Day Dreaming..and absolutelyyy sits Dakshna|!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
today the epi is superb...
Dashk helped Naina yaar..
he did what she told him to do...Mrs.A said that this is a magic..
and also said you both made for each other  wow..how sweet yaar..
as always Dashk's bhabhi na....ooops
tomorrow maha epi..Akku's incident..
that all because of that stupid bhabhi..they yaar Dashk elder bro is a fool..
he only loves his wife and him..
waiting for tomorrow epi...hope tomorrow after people like this show very much because maha epi is going @8pm na.....so all can watch....
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hiyaaa guys.....
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I absolutelyyy can't wait for the maha epi.!!....I knew tht Dhruv guy is good but Akku will be disheartenend coz of tht stuoid Bhabhi!!....Poor her.....I hope Naina hlps her out tht might clear her thoughts abt her!!....

And today;'s epi.was absolutelyyy awesome!!....U know last night I was imagining today's scenes...lol...lol...I really wanted him to keep those cold-water strips on her head...*awwww*...and he hlps her......it was sooooo cute!!....And he almost smiled like a child when she said tht it's Daksh who did it all....*awwww*...absolutelyyyyy cute epi.!!!.....and the last bit...I've watched tht sum 456435645 tymes...they're truly made for eachother...and their expressions were sooo cute!!!........*ufffff*....

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Meeenuuuuuuuuu haila im soooo happy!!!

Luved todays eppy it was amazing!!! DakshNa rock n guess what im gunna make a Vm for it now on that sugesstion!!! ;-)
n kya yaar ive had my morality n tum u have the ones already!!!

how about Mohammed Nazim aka Ahem from SNS, he does the anry youn man avtar very well!!!

n KSG ive used and abused, i dumped him when he got married and he is a prime exapmle why i leave the married men alone i cant believe he cheated on Shradda and now they are divorced n i wont see him in that way ever again!!! what did u think of the whole scenario? he's now in a relationship with Nicole... at the time i used to watch Jhalak and i didnt believe it and Shradda and him were adorable but Yaar some men dont realise when they have sumthing good

unlike Jeeju who dies realise but dont tell him its me i like jeeju but i like my life tooo!!!

n Whats this abut a Maha eppy? omg thats gunna be interesting... Naina will sure help Akku n tat'll make Dakshu fall in love with her for helping his sister hai nah

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 04 February 2011 at 10:19am
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Ufffff,uffffff,same here!!!...epicly cute epi.!!!......I love the angry young men,but this softer site of Dakshu is simply irresistable!!!......he's simply loveable!!...Arey,sach mein??>..Yaar,I've heard this song ove zillion times till now..I luv it....do lemme know,when you're done with it!!.......*waits waits*.....<3....
Now,tht's me for you,beta!!...lol...
Aaaah,Ahem!!./...He's nyc....ou know I can neva hate angry young men!!.....they're simply irresistable in any package!!....<3..<3...<3......Chalega!!!......Now lemme search sum1 for ya....acha,hows Raunak Ahuja aka Akash or Akshay(buahahaha,I dun' watch the show...so...u see...:P)...from Yeh ishq haaye??.....Uffff,he's simply adorable!!..<3...,<3.....
Uffff,thank God!!....I crave to talk to ppl who hate KSG!!.....Buahahaha....u know he's the only one I found really cute,but after I found out abt his attitude problems...I hated him lyk anything...I usually not tend to like or dislike actors on their personal lives...but KSG was something I couldn't badaasht!!....I know man..they looked cute together!!....and I heard KSG was krazzy abt her....guess,once he got popular;his craze swtiched off!!......I neva liked him and I really thank God tht I aint out of those who know everything abt him,and even then,follow him blindly!!.......Such ppl get onto my nerves and so does KSG!!....

Hahaha,hw was asking me,acha....but mein ne jhoot bol dia..bacha lia tujhe....dekh le sangat ka asar!!ROFL..

Maha epis.' gonna air tomorrow...8 pm IST!!....Yeah,I think sooo.....abhi toh he's in the liking mode...he'll slip into the loving mode,once he sees tht she'sss tooo sweet with his gharwale!!....<3..<3....can't wait for the day,when Dakshu imagines her everywhere out of pyaar ki madness!!....*UFFFFFFFFFFF*.....Day Dreaming.....

Acha......sorry....I forgot to congratulate u at the update post....4 adroable babies!!....*awwwww*.......!!...blessed hands,Masha'Allah!!.....dun' forget to remember us in ur prayers,acha!!....Embarrassed
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hello shello everyone!! how are you both? it's been a while since we've had one of our meenu-naina-bee chats LOL

Bee3nazz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index