India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 104)

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
hmm Daksh naina Day DreamingDay Dreaming jus luv them yaar..lov their eyelocks nok jhoks everything

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
hey yaar at least naina is their with dashk's aayi as a good bhahu

Edited by anu17 - 03 February 2011 at 8:24am
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!>...
Howz all??....

Ufff,awesome epi.today!!>.....Dakshuuuu is soooo caring,and I absolutelyyy love him for tht!!Day Dreaming...

Bee,this is exclusively for you:

Daksh consoles Naina,and she starts feeling sick.Later,Naina tells mrs.achrekar she'll complete the work by the next day.Daksh tells her not to do so,and she asks him not to talk fazool..(lol)...he leaves all hurt....*awww*....she gets unconscious....*he doesn't carry her in his arms..i'm heartbroken...*.....acha,he calls the doctor,and she doesn't allow the doc to inject her.....doc is like ur wife is ziddi,mr.patwardhan,....and then,the eye-lock:uffffff,absolutelyyy cute!.....now,as he's with naina waina,so he's getting really smart...he tricks her and gets her injected....she gets all naraaz...he places his hand on her wrist...*awwww*,and asks her to sleep....later,he's to switch the light bah remembers she's scared of the dark..*awwww*....this guy...ufffff,I love him...he calls Aai,and being stupid sumhow aai ko shak hogaya tht Naina is with mera chintu??...lol...lol...par he handles it and says she called him,as she din't get aai's contact....In between,there's also a scene of aai-baba(adorable)....aai calls sankyyy and he's like am tired and all...stupid...anyways,cute epi.overall!!>..

And Beeee!!>....Ishan??......Rakhi baandh loon mein use!!>..hahaha.....he's tooo cute;aisa ek bhaiya toh hona chaiye...bah no hubby acha...itna honey-sweet hubby nai chaiye mujhe!>...haha...he wont be able to control my anger!!>....haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
hey yaar Meenu you  describe the epi very well yaar..cool

hey yaar dashk's bro is so stupid person yaar he olny think about his wife..
what a hubby is he..fool...
hey he has to study how to be a habby and a son from his younger bro..dashk..ya  he is a fake hubby but still he is a good hubby and a good son..
selfish bhabi is not thinking about other she only think about her...stupid
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thnks Meenu im gunna watch only the Dakshna scnes but its sounds fantastic...

Kuch kucht hota hai ishtyle n dont worry he's only in liking mode thats the reason he didnt carry her... n u never now maybe he had a nad back i kno after last nights shift i had a bad bak this morning but its all better after some sleep so maybe ne needs a good nights rest with naina Wink lol and im sure when he's in love wiv Naina he will sure to carry her n give us lotsha moments

n meenu u dissapoint me hun!!! yh kya hai Ishaan cant handle ur anger? if he can handle Suhana he can handle anyone lol but i understand e makes a great bro but id rather have Elesh n Inder as bro cos they are hilarious... ok how about Shauriya from PKYEK? n look im finding ur replacements even in this hectic schedule n u? where are mine n remember i need 2 cos im losing 2!!!
 ;-) lol

Naina yes i kno they are adorable couple n their chemistry rocks, im not surprised they are togeva n im glad their getting married im sure their babies will be cutie pies too!! ;-) lol

xXx Bee
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Oh,lol...thanks!!>...Otherwise,I always get to hear tht I'm bad at describing and explaining things!ROFL/....

Anywaysmyeh Sankyyyy toh sach mein sanki hai!!>...Man,I absolutely hate him:he's such a brainless creature!!!.....And his wife-d'uh.....they're one awesome pair who're always together!>..Beshram ppl!!>...Man,Daksh!!!...Ufffff....dun' get ma started.......he's a sweeetheart!!>....he cares sooo much for her!!>...*awwwwww*.....I'm loving him even more!!!Day Dreaming

*edit*....

Uffff,Bee!>..Absolutely...you shouldn't miss it!!>...'twas sooo cute!!....
Yeah,mayb...I was asking for too much....I forgot this is  a Star Plus show,not sumthing on Star One!!LOLLOL.....bah,I loved how he placed his hand on hers...*awwwwww*...he's a jaan!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lol,haan...yeh toh hai....he can handle anything then!!LOLLOL...lol,their family...I would love to have a sasural lyk tht.....awesome parivaar!!LOLLOL.....Nah,Shaurya nai chalega...wht abt Abhay>????WinkLOL..nah,he's toh jeejz...na.....lemme think...ummm.....aaaannnn....ummmmm.....howz Mihir from Behnein??>...lol,absolutelyyy awful show...the only thing worth watching is mr.lawyer saab,Mihir!!!LOLWink.....

Raqqu and Ridhi would b having absolutelyyy cute babies...not to mention dimple babies!!LOLWinkEmbarrassed

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 03 February 2011 at 10:44am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Lol Dheere dheere Dkash Sidha or should i say teda ho jaaye ga n instead of holding her wrist haath pakta ga aur n instead of pulling her from under the falling flowers he wil jump infront of her n they will both fall on the floor and hot sizzling eyelock hoga lol ;) n Dalshu be choot bulne laga hai mummy se but he wasnt irritated by the fact he sounded more like he was happy ... hai nah? lol
takes ur eyes of Abhay u can have kabir or Angad then LOL ;-) n Mihir? no i had a crush on his in the Jab love Hua days but not he was on Nach Bailiye with his wifey they are so sweet n he's taken remember what i said about married men ;-) lol
ab aur toonndo!!!

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hahaaha,,,,haaan. yaar....good boy is transforming into naughty boy,slowlyyy slowlyyyy....uffff,absolutelyyy waiting to see him in complete naughty mode!!>...I wanna see how spexcis look when they're naughty!...*uffff*.......

Oho,possessive,hun!>....acha chal chor dia....bah find me sum1 else....koi aur bhi acha sa!!>....Acha,no married men!....sai hai!>...lol...how abt Arjun Bijlani!!>..ufffff,he's absolutey adorable...and his smile is a million dollars one!!>....<3...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index