Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 101)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hey Beeeee!!>...
Mubarak mubarak!!>...Guess you'd be doing tiring effotrts,these days!!>...Wishing you luck!!!>...
Acha should I start on with today's epi.??>>...Uffffff,it was totally awesome!...And the whole epi.was worth watching!!>..I aint being biased..haha.....u shouldn't miss a bit!!>...

Daksh finally starts caring abt her!!Day Dreaming...They've entered the mode where they've stopped disliking eachother!!....*uffffff*....Mr.A and Mrs.A aren't at the farmhouse and Dakshna have to stay there coz of the road blockage!!>...

Precap was like....simplyyyy uffffffff.....Daksh asks Naina to take care of herself..*ufffffff,i'll die...this is sooo hard to resist*........and she's like no rubbish,and spexci naraaz ho k chala gaya!>...then,Naina falls down.......precap finishes!!>...Am sure he's gonna get back and carry her in his arms........*uffffff*....is it too much we're asking for??>...Naaaaahhhhhh!!>.....*ufffff*....

Aur baaki shaaki log kaise hain??>...Uffff,absolutelyyy masht epi.today!!>...How simply he has started caring for her!!>...awwwwwww,he does have a heart!!....he's soo loveable!!!>....*blush blush*....

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
hii Meenu ! Smile
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
hey yar did you see the maha epi promo
there Dash's bhabi told that wearing Nainas cloths mean can't be a naina
she told this to Dashk's ayi
she was talking about Akruthi
I feel very bad about akruthi yaar
Hey i think naina will support akruthi to overcome the situation 
ha lekin I forgot that Akruti don't like her much na.. so?????Confused

yap yaar Dashk can't understand why he feels like this..he speaks softly with naina thats cool yaar
we want time na to think why he feels like that..so just have to wait for thatBig smile
when he understood that he is in love...Embarrasseddont know what will happen cooooolBig smile

Edited by anu17 - 02 February 2011 at 8:09am
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hey Soma!....Howz ya??>.

Hey Anu!!>...No yaar,stll have to watch it-from now on,I'll b sitting infront of the tv 24*7....until and unless I dun' get to watch the promo!!>....:P...Mayb Naina's gonna support her,and win Akku's frendship??....and even Daksh starts thinking of her as a nyc girl,rather than just being "jhooti" and his fake wife,ofcourse!ROFL....Anyways,Dakshu is slowlyyy slowlyyyy falling for her!!>....*uffffff*......rocking epi.today;like,sriously,he was too sweet with her!!>...I hope we get to see some aweshome scenes,this Saturday!!....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
yap yaar yap think that Naina can win the heart of Akku's
hey dont no why she is rejecting she is a nice girl na..
aha she has to wait till her raj kumear..ok akku wait for that he will come soonBig smileLOL
hey yaar today  dashk is soft to Naina..but naina is not still..
Mr and mrs A ka doggy..
Naina and Dashk thought that is their son even i also.. but then  ROFLROFL

-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yeah I know!>..And I thought the guy liked her!....
Anyways,mayb it's just Rohini's silly taunts tht might lead her to take sucha step!...Arey haan Akku;he'll come soon!>...Mein bhi toh waiting for ma rajkumar...u bhi thora wait karo!ROFL
Yeah,wht's with Naina??...D'uh,isi liye I neva liked her!ROFL....uffff,Daksh was sooo sweet!!!>....*dreamyyyy*....
Buahahaha,I know.....nah,I already thought tht wud be sumthing stupid....Daksh's expressions were priceless when they said it was their doggyyy....buahahahaROFL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
HELlllllloooooooooooooooooooooo

and Good morning...evinin...nighting but morning for me!!!
;-) lol

Thnks Meenu am watching it now... im up to the "hum doh aur Humare Chaar" bit ROFLClap Wah Naina she has gone one step ahead of Kaka ji's naam karan and added 3 more to the list with a set of Judwa's!!! lol n Daksh nearly spilt his tea.... Muhahahahah!!!

Naina thnks hun, i start work before Maryada aur its updates r up so its hard to keep up to date but im glad Priya didnt become the Chali manipulated Bahu that SSB wanted i hope she stands up because all the clues point his way like him avoiding her etc etc so i cant wait to see what happens

but Meenu n Naina Yaaron im soooooo upset Guru is getting married this month n Raqqu is gettin married in Novemember im happy for them but upset cos i dont have affirs with married men n will have to give them up after their marriage....

Meenu
u need to find replacements for my empty slots in the week now... u got 7 weeks ok yaarWinkLOL

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 02 February 2011 at 10:34am
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey Beee!!>...
*jappisss*......howz ya??....:D....

Buahaha,I laughed sooo bad!!>....Naina's tooo much!!ROFL......sharam naam ko nai is larki mein!ROFL...mera bechaara Dakshu!!>.....LOL....yeh Daksh beta kahin embarassment k maare laal na hojaye hamesha k liye!ROFL.....Ufffff,did ya see how he cared for her!!>...*ufffff,ufffff*.....I almost died!!>....Blushing.....hayeeeee....

Yaar,I know....!!>..Rajeev's getting married within a week,Guru within  month,and Raqqu within this yr!!>...Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........itne heartbreaks...uffffff.....and here Dakshu's also falling for tht Naina waina!!>...aeiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn.,...*Jumps in river*ROFL...

Replacements??....chal theek,tu mere liye dhoond mein tere liye dhoondti!ROFL....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index