..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
aha they're such an awesome couple :)

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Jus got bak , it 9:20am UK time so i thought id catch up....
Just to let Meenu n Naina know ill be logged on live from 5-6:30pm UK time so Naina those questions u wanna ask me go ahead n ask me then!

@ Meenu
hunnnn yh i think him not hating her will have to be the first step, u know like he's gunna have to work his way bakward from hate, to irritated to not bothere to like n then finally LOVE!!!
but there arguments are so refershing i dont want them to ever stop arguing!!! Meenu my dear u will have to give me a quick update here of SSBN as i dont wanna waste time finding it n i want u to tell me what scenes to watch if any are wirth it to save some time ok jaan!!!
Oh and i delivered a bautiful baby boy at 5:30 in the morning it was a long hard night for this lady but she was amazing and reminded me of why im in the job!!!

@ Naina Hunny cud u pls give me a quick update of yesterdays Maryada eppy cos i searched and cudnt find the written update link, plus im sure u will keep it short and sweet recomending any must see Scenes tat ill catch!!!
Aahhhh yes i see ur meaning n i did like that it was a quick and simple affair though the dissapoint was felt because there was more of a focus on SSB and his hiding than the wedding n more imposrtantly AdiYa... but u r ryt im looking forward to the SR it will be great!!! n Yes Adi is soo great he makes me feel all shy and blushy n melting inside!!! lollll
n i luv Chinnu n dada ji too n ur ryt Jaagi is hilarious and imli is to though so far they have shown her to be a little gray in character but she isnt malicious so im happy with them so far! this Gaurav, Rishab n SSB really Angry me off sometimes!!! if u know what i meanWink
n ill be on at 5pm UK time, im not sure what the time difference is between Us n Uk but if u can catch me then ill be happy to answer any questions!

ryt guys im of to bed will catch up wiv u at 5

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 02 February 2011 at 2:20am
Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
2days epi was great now daksh seems to b falling for naina n d precap seems to b more interesting dakshna scenes shown 2day wer fab.
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Bee:

Yeah I didn't write the written update for yesterday...came home and went to sleep directly and woke up like 10 hours later LOL

but i'll write one for today when the episode airs and I'll include a mini update for yesterday but basically what happened was that SSP goes on an entire rant revealing the truth to Priya and then she disappears. that's like the gist of this LOL

uff that Rishabh-Rastogi thing is mad creepy

and I'm really nervous/excited about what Gaurav's truth will be...
I think I'll be happier if he's not homo because I would feeel sososo bad for Vidya, not being able to be with her husband and whatnot. If they weren't married, I wouldn't have minded if Gaurav was gay and would have welcomed it but yeah...

I'll definitely try to be online then! eek! so good talking to you after forever LOL

@Pratamesh: I'm so excited that the Dakshna scenes are moving forward and Daksh cared about Naina like 2 times!! When he amde her eat anddd the end....haila shaila! this will be so exciting!
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
hey yaar now i think our Dashk in love yaar cooolHeart
.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

yup I love these shows too.. n also love to watch shows like khotey sikkey, CID, crime petrol and shows like that.. I really love mystery shows  a lot..I still remember I used to see CIA a pogo show but it went off air UnhappyLOL.n I also love the show Saas bina sasural, n pavitra rishta coz of sushant LOL n rang badalti also sometimes

lol whats pogo?

omg you watch khotey sikkey too?! I'm so exicted for this week's episode...I wonder how it's all going to play out and what will happen....

Saas Bina Sasural? What channel's that on?

and OMG Pavitra Rishta...I used to watch oh 2 years agoLOLLOL I loved Sushant from his KDMHMD days...he was so darn cute!

@Maaneet_Fan: hi! I'm Naina!

Saas bina sasuraal in Sony just after Jhalak dikhlaja
it dont have any fixed time LOLLOL

Pogo TV..you do not have this channel there??

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

hey yaar now i think our Dashk in love yaar cooolHeart

I think his feelings for her will improve but overall though the poor guy will probably still deny it...but its ok. we all know that the heart will win over the mind anyday ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hey Beeeee!!>...
Mubarak mubarak!!>...Guess you'd be doing tiring effotrts,these days!!>...Wishing you luck!!!>...
Acha should I start on with today's epi.??>>...Uffffff,it was totally awesome!...And the whole epi.was worth watching!!>..I aint being biased..haha.....u shouldn't miss a bit!!>...

Daksh finally starts caring abt her!!Day Dreaming...They've entered the mode where they've stopped disliking eachother!!....*uffffff*....Mr.A and Mrs.A aren't at the farmhouse and Dakshna have to stay there coz of the road blockage!!>...

Precap was like....simplyyyy uffffffff.....Daksh asks Naina to take care of herself..*ufffffff,i'll die...this is sooo hard to resist*........and she's like no rubbish,and spexci naraaz ho k chala gaya!>...then,Naina falls down.......precap finishes!!>...Am sure he's gonna get back and carry her in his arms........*uffffff*....is it too much we're asking for??>...Naaaaahhhhhh!!>.....*ufffff*....

Aur baaki shaaki log kaise hain??>...Uffff,absolutelyyy masht epi.today!!>...How simply he has started caring for her!!>...awwwwwww,he does have a heart!!....he's soo loveable!!!>....*blush blush*....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index