India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* (Page 10)

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
^^Aaaaah...I know....I'm really desperate to see his passion!!.....*dreamyyyy*.....I simply can imagine him as sum1 passionate!!...ufffff..........simply can't wait!!....
Just imagine the glasses wala passionate banda!!......Aaaahhhhh.....Day Dreaming...And I love Naina.....after Arohi,she's the actual lead-girl I'm loving!!!.....I simply do not like the lead girls:P....they're awfully horrible.The characters seem to go nowhere!!!......:p.....

LOL!!.....Bah,i still wanna sheee the ishnowiinggg!!...aah,I love it!...

Oh,the sig's lovelyyy!!....I shimply love th tpic of Daksh!!.....Aaaaah.....MASHT!!....:d.....

Oh,I thought Adi already knew abt her past??Confused...:P,I'm one confused soul,here..LOL....LOL..Anyways,aaah....I love him!!...Embarrassed

~Hey Sandhya!!Big smile

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 02 January 2011 at 11:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshi-sidputul

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I know im glad Daksh where's glasses, i think a guy in specs is HOt and it makes him more real and yes my own specs steam up when i see him!!!
thnks hun yep i thought the pik was fab coz its from his earlier scenes and he looked Uffff then!!! ;)
well come UK apprently its gunna snow again at the end of the month!!! iv got my snow boots out already!!!

yes Priya gave Adi a letter with her past on it and she thought he read it but he didnt as he didnt want to insult his love for her by reading and lied to her saying he had read it!!!
but when he saw how upset Priya was after seeing the cop (he just missed his dad) he told her the truth and asked her to tell him her past!!!
now he knows as does his mum which is why im glad coz u know what happens when the lead hero and heroine keep secrets!!!
so now im waiting for the Bomb to blast when he realises its his dad!!!

xXx Bee
dani10 Senior Member
dani10
dani10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

hi...anyone around LOL

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
hi Dan im here!!!
how r u? i see ur a tere liye fan wat do u think will taani marry Ritesh? cos it is possible cos Anu did get divorced to her!!!

xXx Bee
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
BEE! hi :)

did you reeead? adiya wedding canceled -__-
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I kno Naina!!!
but i dont care!!! it means more Adiya scenes uffff and more Angry young man will be shown in Adi cos he aint gunna take this lying down, he's gunna fight with daddy dearest!!!
this will nly make Adi hate his dad more when he realises the truth!!! it will show SSP for the weak and dispicable man that he is!!!
and did u see AdiYa dance today? what did u think?

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 03 January 2011 at 1:22pm
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

I kno Naina!!!
but i dont care!!! it means more Adiya scenes uffff and more Angry young man will be shown in Adi cos he aint gunna take this lying down, he's gunna fight with daddy dearest!!!
this will nly make Adi hate his dad more when he realises the truth!!! it will show SSP for the weak and dispicable man that he is!!!
and did u see AdiYa dance today? what did u think?

xXx Bee

lolol thats such a positive way of thinking about the situationBig smile  totally would have never thought of that but YES i love angry aditya...so dreamy Day Dreaming

and hmm nope i'll catch up with maryada next. im currently writing up written update for behneingLOL
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@ Naina, ok im going to watch JDJ on tv wiv the fam (its like a family ritual!!!) lol and when i get bak i want all ur thoughts on todays eppy, i wont tell u mine till later coz i dont wanna ruin it 4 u!!!
b4 i watch JDJ im gunna watch the Zara zara AdiYa dance on youtube coz i still thinks that is the best!!!

xXx Bee

P.s @ Meenu where r u at hun? ive missed u today? i wonder u gone of Daksh?? no that cant be right!!! jaldi aja tum se baat karni hai!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index