*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* - Page 93

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anu17

ya today it tunr to a family drama only
I thought naina will come to hospital with dash's break fast...but poor me my dream didn't come true๐Ÿคฃ
so nodz how are you yaar..
are you from us or uk....

same here yaar............. ws thoroughly disappointed ๐Ÿ˜†
me from sri lanka ๐Ÿ˜‰ u?
@ saniya: im 4m AUS
where you 4m???
@ Bee yaar you are right but can't understand how aku will get it yaar
and also bhabhi is bit angry with naina
will kaka allow
don't know bee yaar I have so many questions ha ha .....๐Ÿคฃ
so how are you yaar
hi bee ๐Ÿค—

@saniya
girly hw u??? so u like kareena ha???
nadsz hope tomorrow our dream come true

thanks God you are here if not i'll be in sleepy mood...exam near now 1am..coool me na...๐Ÿ˜†
studing and chating he he he
aww no fuss anu...
guess wat?!?! australia's my dream destination..... 

ayooooooo let's hope v get gud naina/daksh scenes tomoro๐Ÿ˜
Hey guys!!!>...

Howz all??>...Lo,I kinda not liked today's epi.only the bit where DakshNa area ll normal,tgether!!!.....She asks him if he din't sleep and he was like he cares for her sis!!>...*awwwww*.......I absolutelyyyy lov my Dakshu for being soooo caring!!!>..<3...<3...<3...

And wht else??...:yeah,SSBN on no.19!!>...guys....*yeaaahhhh*.....keep hitting the chaska meter\!!!
Hey Nadz!!>..howz ya??>..did ya watch today's epi.?>....ummmm,btw,wazz ur name??...:D
 @meenu hi yaar you also tell na that naina will help aku..ya ayii got the promise from naina today Bee also told me that..
so how are you??
@ nadz so come yaar
if come let me know Love to meet you...

what you think about hitler(kaka)
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
Hey Nads Australia huh? i wanna go to work there for one yr when i go for a career break inshallah!

Anu i dont know how but Naina will think of something she is very quick!!!

Meenu welcome Jaanu!!!
same here today was a filler only Dakshna and Ai naina scene was ok otherwise bakwas!!!

what do u think Mr and Mrs A will do? i think they will keep Naina on because she worked hard for them wat say u?
Anu..me ijj good...thnxxx...howz ya??>...:D...yeah,i think Naina's gonna help her...two reasons....one she's the hlpful kind poppoing in from nowhere to hlp others...lol......so yahan toh Akku hai,she understands her;and I think she would hlp Akku built in some self-confidence....yeah...:D...

Hey Bee!!>...haan yaar,awful epi.today;I can't believe they gib us such filler epis.after such a lonng break...nah,......I liked the very first bit.....DakshNa are normal again.......Daksh was all normal with her;seemed like no hard feelings left...lol....I absolutelyyyy love how they fight fight and fight,and then get normal...lol....<.3...