Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hahaha,I know...Sans is just lyk Rohini,choro,jaane do,all the tym......I hate such joru k ghulam jo apni akal hi bech dete hain!!🤣.....Chal re,tere liye wrld ka best banda dhoonde g me and tere jeejz!!😉.....

Huh,I know...Akku na??>...She surely seems lyk sum trouble-maker!!....I hope she aint some negativve one who'll create problems b/w Dakshna...Nah,tht would suck bigtym!!!.....I hope she's a real sweet girl,and gets close to Naina when she gets to know more abt her...

Acha,BTW,,,,U're to do the DOTW,this week??...nai,am still badly waiting!!😡😆.....come up with some gr8 stuff,na...😳....lyk last tym...*ahem ahem*...😆😳....
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh forgot thnks for remindin will post now

n yes i hope akku does become Ns good close friend and companion but i think she may cause N some bother to begin with, her behaviour towards N isnt looking promising at the Mo
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
No worries!!..;D...

Yeah,I really don't expect some good behaviour from her,though I really want to!!....She's badly jealous!!.....I hope she turns into a complete gud grl,later;coz am sure her bro gonna give sum tough tym to Dakshna,as how Rohini mentioned abt him yesterdat,tht's itching me!!>...
isomers thumbnail
eek! I loved the Naina-Aayi-Babi scene! they are going to be such great parents in law! :D

I like how baba has a soft spot for her! He seems so strict with everyone else but when it comes to Naina, she melts into mush! He even put his hand over her head today!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

eek! I loved the Naina-Aayi-Babi scene! they are going to be such great parents in law! :D

I like how baba has a soft spot for her! He seems so strict with everyone else but when it comes to Naina, she melts into mush! He even put his hand over her head today!!

haila my poor daksh.....who's going to have time for him once Naina officially joins the family 🤣
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Hahaha,exactlyyyy....he's gonna be soo jealous...🤣...

~Baba's really a sweetheart!!.....Can't wait for the day when Naina's future Parents-in-law start supporting her against their own Chintu...😆
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh he will be very jealous indeed but fikar not.. Naina will sort him out..lol.. Jab usne baap ko hasa diya to beta kya cheez hai? Lol
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Haha,yeh hui na baat!!..:D..

So,did ya watch today's epi.??>..
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nahi yaar not yet.. Am still at work..
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Oh,acha...do watch it...ish gud..am toh enjoyin' my day off...lol...