*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
meenu
abhi fights mein chemistry hey
love mein physics hoga
aur shaadi ke baad.... biology!!!
Buauahahahahaha....🤣🤣....
Seriously,love mein Physics...isi liye I love Physics...though,sar k upar se guzar jaati hai,bah it's still better to learn than Chem.and Bio...😆....meri class is toh half-mad....we almost laugh our lungs out suring the Bio..lectures!!🤣🤣...
~Bas yaar,inhi dino ka ab toh intezaar hai!!😍😍...
haan yaar im waiting for the to get Pyhsical and bilogically active!!
did u notice my double meanings there? ;) lol
Uffff,same here!!!>☺️...bah,they shouldn't be in the same state 24*7....man,tht gets boring!!>..sumtymes,it's jst tht let the eyes talk!!....tht's the most beautiful thing,ever!!😍..

Double meaning??....certainly not...lol...lol...am bad at golmol baatein!!🤣
golmaal hai by sab golmaal hai, if was hinting that they get phsyicaly close and biologically active (u know the shaadi ke baad wala... *ehemmm ehemm*

lol n yep i like the challangin looks Naina gives him and he retaliates in a cold stare that seems to say bring it on!!!
they do a little talking by their eyes, especially when the are circling in their orbits before the fights!!
Buaahhaha...acha..I understood tht...was just confirming!!😆....ufffff,uffffff.....☺️....
Lol,I know...I love it how they gib those cold stares to eachother,everytym...even in the dining room!!😆.....hahaha.....I love their eyes talking...tht's gonna tk a diffrrent turn when they fall in love...ba simagine...uffffffff......😍
i can just imagine the Hot looks and teasing stares they will pass then!!
Aaaaaah,I know....
Can u imagine  Naina winking at him!!....lol...tht wud be shooo cute,na!!!☺️.... aint imaginin' such stuff for him.....I know...he won't be winking....haha...acha bacha hai!!😆....
Ufffffffff,when it's gonna enter tht phase😍....man,I'll die waiting!!...😆
Naina would be the mescheivous one out of them to,
she would wink n he would blush!!!
she would tease n he would get wound up
she would sheri him and he would start sharmana!
Hhahahah,true.....!!it's gonna happen this way!!!.....coz,I dun' expect him to b all mischeivious😆......tht's cute actually....I love it when guys go all red-tomato☺️...I like the serious ones,toh in love,they're the one who're being teased...😆