Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i know sunny tell me about it, it reminds me a vultures circling their prey like they are about to dive any moment and claw at them!!!

hmm actually thats exactly what DakshNa do!

xXx Bee
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reminds me of discovery channel shows about hunting the prey. Lol...
Bee3nazz thumbnail
lol exactly and then its like switching from discovery to Cbeebies where all the kids are squabbling with each other!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol,Bee...exaclty....they seem to be loving Phy.and trying out how do planets feel when they move in circular motion🤣..."circling and the moving close in a hug"...sounds different....lol....just try and imagine...🤣......

Rofl...they always seem like some 5 yr olds,fighting for some candy thingy....lol...lol...I love their circling...I hpe they continue to fite in the same way😆....

Sunnyyy...exacltyyyyy...13th jan's epi seem to be showing how really really really different they are....Lol,keep wondering...am doing the same....it's really hard to imagine them falling in love...😆
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Meenu ive stopped thinking of how they will grow close now im waiting for it to happen!!!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Priya....Great!!>....So,watching Geet aajkal??.....It's goin' really masht past 2 days!!>..:D...

Well,Nikita...I'll give  a small update...hope it does the work..:D...

So,Daksh's father is against Naina staying at their place bah sumhow Vobha convinces him...and Naina being the sweet girl she's is successful in bringing a smile to angry old man's face.Here,we  come to know Daksh is Chintu.Naina gets a job as a wedding planner.Aaai keeps on talking to her abt Chintu and all,and they get really close.Later,Aai and Baba go off for a wedding,and here,Chintu jee makes an entry.Naina thinks of him as a thief and so does him..(haha,they're soo alike in tht manner....lol).....So,they're fighting and fighting.Later Daksh falls on Naina and they're a dreamyyyyyy eye-lock.Daksh's kaka sees them and he goes on with his bukwaas.Basically,he aint really fond of Daksh's family.As Naina is a PG at his kaka's place,so his Kaka gets her out of the house.Bah,now;she's back as she gets a payment.SO,all kaka wants is monney....Inshort,she's back....lol..

.sorry,if it got long...I aint really good at summarizing...lol...

thanx for the update yaar
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Bee - I kinda like Cbeebies channel!! 🤣🤣 
@Meenu - ahahaahahah..good one! Planets...lol..

I can't wait to see how they'll fall in love!! =P
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Nikita!!>..No worries!!>..;D....

Bee,Sunny!!....Exacltyyy,just waiting for it to happen......lol,pata nai itna lovey dovey stuff digest kaise karenge....phir bhi waiting badly,impatiently.....!!..:*uffffff,uffffff*....
Bee3nazz thumbnail
@ Sunny.. Me too!!! thats, i even like discovery thats why im loving SSBN, its a mix of them both!!! ;)

@ Meenu, hum hazamein ki goliyan ka lenge pir lovey scenes will be easily digested!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Buahahaha.....not a bad idea...
Lol,SSBN-mixture of Discovery and Cartoon network!!🤣...Lol,man..I'm absolutely loving their fights..and ish the first couple ever jinka romance dekhne k liye,I aint tht desperate...lol....fights mein itni chemistry hai toh love mein kitni hogi!!!>😍....Get ready for some dhamaks,guys!!😎