Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

naina apne chintu ko dank toh akre gi nah, usse dekhna hai ke uska Daksh kitna Debang hai!!!

Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha.lol.....total khadoos men all over in the house...poor auntys....
lol...
Aaaah,I know...if it turns to be all cry baby sorts all the tym;tht would just not do!!>...;p......

~Aaaah,very well said,Bee!!👏
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail

u kno meenu there is a fine line between love and hate, they are both 2 sides of one coin, it just depends which side u flip the coin on!!!

meri qahawat suno

dono mein jab hoti hai takrar
dono mein jab hoti hei takrar....
zuban pe humesha aati hai inkaar

dil ki yehi hoti hai uljan
dil ki yehi hoti hai uljan...
usko toh karna hi pyar ka izhaar

we have to wait and see how Dakshu's hate turns to love, i dont think Naina hates him really she just finds it funny winding him up
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Aaaah,very well said Bee......So,we've an updater,a shair and a creative mind in Bee!!>......Yeah,it seems lyk she doesn't really hate hate him;she's too sweet to do tht.She just irritates him coz she finds her akdu!!>..lol...Daksh really doesn't lyk her,and it would be really interesting to see how this dislike transforms to lyk and then to love.Bah,I dn' want them falling for eachother from nowhere.....LOL..I hate tht....I really see the phase where-in they develop feelings for eachothr!😳

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Aaaah,very well said Bee......So,we've an updater,a shair and a creative mind in Bee!!>......Yeah,it seems lyk she doesn't really hate hate him;she's too sweet to do tht.She just irritates him coz she finds her akdu!!>..lol...Daksh really doesn't lyk her,and it would be really interesting to see how this dislike transforms to lyk and then to love.Bah,I dn' want them falling for eachother from nowhere.....LOL..I hate tht....I really see the phase where-in they develop feelings for eachothr!😳

hm i agree...i hate it when in shows they hate each other one day and the next day he starts seeing her in a differnt light...like come on, seriously? that doesn't happen. -_-

and daayyum bee👏👏👏 you're goood.
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Naina!!>...I know,yaar.....the overnight changes hapening kills it all.I think till now,Geet is the best show tht has shown the transformation well.Otherwise,every show has it lyk they're totally opposite one day,and 2 weeks later u cum to know they've already confessed!!🤣...
Bee3nazz thumbnail
nahin our Dakshu is too khadoos to love her in an instance and like u said he aint gunna like her anytime soon wiv the jelousy he will be feeling, maybe his friend will comes to his house and when they are talking he will reveal how Naina allowed him to meet his bride and then Dakshu will realise ho got the wrong end og the stick that day or shayad wahan se he start to feel bad but he wont fall in love str8 away as they are total opposites so it will have to be work in progress

n maaneet is one of the best jodies they portrayed the love hate relationship perfectly in geet another good one was milind and prachi in kayamath it started as hate from milind and he slowly hated her less and less then started liking her more and more till he realised his feelings for her when he nearly lost her.
that kind of track would be good for DakshNa
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Naina!!>...I know,yaar.....the overnight changes hapening kills it all.I think till now,Geet is the best show tht has shown the transformation well.Otherwise,every show has it lyk they're totally opposite one day,and 2 weeks later u cum to know they've already confessed!!🤣...

LOL yeeap i agree...the geet transformation was the best so far because they showed them through a ton of phases..are you watching the current track though? i haven't watched in a while....and sadly, i can't even say i'm missing the show😆
..Naina.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

nahin our Dakshu is too khadoos to love her in an instance and like u said he aint gunna like her anytime soon wiv the jelousy he will be feeling, maybe his friend will comes to his house and when they are talking he will reveal how Naina allowed him to meet his bride and then Dakshu will realise ho got the wrong end og the stick that day or shayad wahan se he start to feel bad but he wont fall in love str8 away as they are total opposites so it will have to be work in progress

n maaneet is one of the best jodies they portrayed the love hate relationship perfectly in geet another good one was milind and prachi in kayamath it started as hate from milind and he slowly hated her less and less then started liking her more and more till he realised his feelings for her when he nearly lost her.
that kind of track would be good for DakshNa

oh yeeah. i loveeed the gradual change in kayamath...that one was truly perfect...they showed everythingg there, the hatred, jealousy, anger, love, confusion, everything....omg michi were so damn awesome<3
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Yeah,I hope so it goes tht way...coz in alost all other shows;the leads aren't opposite to such an extreme......As for now,how they show every relation developing|(lyk Naina and Vibz) in soo detail tht they miss to show Dakshuuu(arghhhh..lol..)in a good manner.I hope same's the case with the jodi.:D......He' starts feleing sorry,or mayb he sees her caring soo much for her mom;and he starts taking he r as a good girl!!....

Yeah,I Geet's the best tht showed the transformation.I dun' really know how Michi's love was potrayed,bah I remember seeing how he starts liking her and then caring for her and all.I dun' really remember any other shows...not even any Ekta shows....she shows the best of couples....bah the transformation or development of feelings is neva tht clear...