Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Uffff,poor you...itna saara kaam....!!🀣...I'm glad mein ne tumhare jeejz ko pehle hi sale mein le liya🀣...haha,I dunno..whenever i start liking a new one....I almost dun' lyk talking abt the old one...🀣...bah,not in some cases...lol,jaise Maanu munda...;P.....

Kasam se yaar...kuch toh baat hai...lagta hai everyone reads our discussions...mein bol rai hoon next tym,we discuss some lovey-dovey scenes for Dakshna|!|!>....<3..
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^^
u must have heard of selective hearing? well the CV's must have selective reading because ill i right is either comic scenes or romantic scenes n they just take out bits and bobs and use it!
shallow i will continue to plan...

Monday DP finally agree's for N to stay N is upset after the grilling and goes to her room to cry Vibs enters after her and the have a heart to heart, Dakshu needs his mummy fo something n asks for her som1 tells him she in N rooms he goes n the door is open n he hears this heart to heart and feels bad for N
as he walks into room n N see's him through the mirror and starts talking about CHINTU to wind him up....
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

Yeah,I think so..jo marzi woh chura liya....lol

Arey waah Bee...I thought this was the precap....lol...when i read the above lines,phir pata chala k yeh toh Bee ki creativeness hain!!>..:P.....ummmmm,next what...they fight again....I dun' think he would express he feels soryy......lol.....stubborn kahin ka..:P
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I love Dakshna...and her calling him Chintu....🀣
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Hhaha,she was purely irritating.....πŸ˜†...bah tht DP's gonna give he rsome tough tym..I think...
..Naina.. thumbnail
LOL meenu...it's not some rough time...he's going to give her hell.....

i absolutely can't wait to see the ejalousy kick in, when he realizes how close naina and vibs are πŸ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
I know...I wanna soo kill him....:P....
Lol,jealosuy......haha,woh toh tandoor ban jayega......considering how close he's to his mom,and how he hates Naina......lol..
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Meenu no he will walk in all angry n the phone will go off so vibs will go to answer the call and world war 3 will break loose in the Patwarden household!!!
imagine their next arguement waht will it be over? angoor?

@ Meenu i know she just loves winding up Daksh and watching im go all AYM!!! n vibs totally loves N D ko toh jalna hoga na!!! imagine Vibs match making with kakaji!!
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
LOL...yeah...she loves to irritate him....🀣.arey waah,wht continuation....!!>.......Angoor....🀣.....ummm,mayb...Vibz gonna gib tea or breakfast to her first,coz she's gettin' late and all...and Dakshu would start again...πŸ˜†
..Naina.. thumbnail
hahahaha OMG that would be hilariouss. the kakaji and vibs....with Mr.KhadoosBaap screaming no in the background....oI just hope this doesn't get to be all weepy and sob story like.... πŸ˜†