Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, Sandhya (is it?) =)
Um..today's ep was not that great but watch it for the sake of DakshNa or Daksh since you get to see him in the whole ep 😃
Oh n todays ep was more like 'new entries' introduction. Meet the rest of Dakshs' family.
Edited by moon.river - 13 years ago
sandhya. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yea its sandhya
so daksh's brother and bhabhi enterd today?

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sunny...same here..I'm in College...d'uh,I hate it!!....:p....
Hey Sandhya....as Sunny said...it was more of "aao apne parivaar se milao" epi!!🤣.......every1 entered.....Daksh's chachi is sweet,pata nai chacha kahan se ayaa hai!😆....bah the Dkashna scene was awesome...and if u're as crazyy as me for seeing  Daksh then u shouldn't miss it!!>..:P
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Sandiya ive just completed the written update if u wanna catch up!

@ Sunny yep today was full of meet the family members, it was like the as soon as the traffic lights at the end of the road turned green another family member rode in on a Riksha!!!  while that silly Kaka was trying to get Naina and dakshu married of, he musnt kno that intazaar ka pal meeta hota hai........ we SSBN viewers learnt that te hard way we had to wait a whole week before a decent Dakshna scene was shown!!

Ryt Meenu? u have to wait till monday now i told u the CV's dont want to overdose u with Dakshu othewise u might end up in a coma!!! n that smirk today at his kaki did u see it? he was sho shweet!!! n ur right the window was open but it wasnt windy before so a helicopter must have flown by at the same time they fell on the floor!!!
and mein bhuri family ke janj pratal tere liye kar liye, ill warn u of Kakaji now so u have 2 old men to worry about now!!!

@ Nainuuuuuuuuuuu yes yes yes OMg twas awesome, awesomest (Meenu hows that for u Awesomest Moi? lol) cutest AdiYa scene, n i agree wiv Meenu they should elope go on a honeymoon enjoy and then come bak for Priya to see SSP then all firworks to go off
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
sandhya. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
haha i guess every serial needs a big family...
chachi is sweet so that means the ladies in SSBN are good:)
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Sandhya...aah,yeah ladies are all good...not the men,except my Dakshu!!....lol.....

Yeah Bee!!....Aaaah,CVs love their loyal viewers so they dun' want me to slip into coma!!.....Hayeeee,ine din baad aaya andwoh bhi sirf 2 din k liye...NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....:p....Aaaaaah,tht smirk...dun' ge tme started otherwise,I wont stop....lol......uffffff,his smiles ad smirks gonna kill me one day!!😍....HELICOPTER!!....LOL,seems lyk it.....it was too windy!!😆....Hahaha,I hope mera jeth jee aint ghusse wale!!...🤣....all men in tht house have bad anger control rate.....lol...

AWESHOMEST!!....Arey waah!!!......:P....thnxxxx...I'm gonna change within some months,when 1 yr passes by with this username....lol....SSP,koi goli maar de se till AdiYa return from der honeymoon....lol...
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Bee..LMAO...helicopter 🤣🤣🤣 so true though XD
Intezaar ka pal bohut meetha hota hai so I wonder how many lovey-dovey DakshNa will come in future =P
Judging from the men of the house, I get where Daksh get his gussa from 😆 But he can be really sweet too...like he is with his Aai-baba. 😳
Edited by moon.river - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
@ Sunny yeh he is a right sweetheart when it comes to his aai baba, its obivious no1 apart Daksh is man enough to stand up to that kaka, poor mrs kakaji!!! bechari had to walk in carrying all the luggage from outisde while kakaji was perving on Dakshna he liked their show so much he gave them a standing ovation!!!

@ Meenu i left a pecial meaasage for u on todays update actually a few speciall messages!!! ;)
n SSP should stand front of a coming train, Urrgghhhh he had me fuming, n omg what about poor gaurav and Divya, n even Uttarras situation made me so angery, the Maryada song was well picturised and featured the team of poor girls!!! only one that was happy out them all was priya, mind u if i had Raqesh dancing with me i would be happy too no matter what the problem was!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Oho,too much of crajiness abt Raqqqqu.....hmmmmm.......aap sabko ek saath kaise handle karti hain,yaar??.....:p...🤣...I need to get lessons......I'm toh a one guy-girl,until I dun' get  a new one!!🤣....PS-The picturization and editing stuff of the show is really good.

Hehe,I read the masht update.I was just goin' to comment.Par tumhare liye bhi kuch kam hai...simply visit the creations' gallery,aur mere siggy pe comments...;P

Yeah Sunny....lol..he's ghusshe wala...bah not 24/7...I absolutely loved his teeny-weeny bit with kaki!!>...😳
Bee3nazz thumbnail
^^^^
its a V.strict timetable for me, suba or breakfast Raqesh ke liye he likes it when i bring him tea wifey stlye lol
Din ka kaam or lunch Maan ke saath u know office mein romance!
Shaam or dinner Abhay ke saath him bein a vampire and we gotta wait till sunset
Raat ko sab baari baari atein hein ;), monday nights its Taylor lautner n we excercise in the gym together, tusedays Raqesh ke ssath dancing u kno belly dancing!!!, Wednesday Abhay ke saath midweek dose of a vapmire, Thursday Maan Ke saath r abhi friday free hey so im looking for someone to fill in!!! Jiju ko tumne le liya abhi mere liye friday ka replacement lau!!!
n the weekens its my time n i jus chill n relax

n did u hear Misha ko tame karne ke liye koi aah raha hai on monday its on the TB i really think the creatives are followin our discussion yaar!!! unhu ne humari sun li!!!