Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

*SSBN Chit Chat Club 1* - Page 20

akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya dear my all friendz from ccbm forum r also not watching and only kinny fans r watching
RS has done all the thing to raise TRP but still under 3πŸ˜†
daily birthday party and love song in ccbm but still mess up with story
the divya character i think worlds fool dumb character i have ever seenπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Kinshuk too but I wouldn't prefer to watch it even then lol.
Anyways, I gtg....sleep...lol...nice meeting you all! & thanks for the warm welcome. 
Will come back again...tomorrow haha...
Edited by moon.river - 13 years ago
sandhya. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@Bee
hi:)thanks for the welcome
i too love SGP 
@meenu
yeah it would have better i they have paired viren and nivi's sis...
@sunny
bye:)

Edited by sandhya4 - 13 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Sunny thnks hun!!! i also cant understand how people can change loyalties from one jodi to another at a blink of an eye like...
but sometimes there is an exception for instance in the old drama kumkum she was married to one guy n when he got killed she mariied his brother, persoanlly i dint think i would like their jodi but i grew to love them but in other dramas since i have not been able to continue watching it!

@ Akshi a simple drama? i dont think our definition and the CVs definition of simple is the same we must be reading from a different dictionary!!!

@ Menu ROFL!!!!!
the woman hit on daksh and asked him out!!!
Vibs frind nahin aayee!!!
bigli gaaye!!!
Dakshu loat aya!!!
wow i must be psychic!!! but maybe i was being a little too optimistic in the romantic stakes, but DAKSH......

Haila he is funny!!! and i really like his voice and sooo sarcastic!!! yaar Meenu mera jiju is one in a gzillion!!!! n Naina ke bolti band ho gaaye thi!!! lol now theres something i didnt expect to see!!!

n tommarow our eye lock also!!! do u think the CVs were reading our discussion yesterday?

par one question kiske pher they woh? who is that man is it old mans bro do u think? is he like a villian coz the BG music changed!!!

xXx Bee
Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tomorrow going to be great episode i will not gonna miss tomorrows episode 100%
omg daksh over naina😳
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Akshi...kasam se...yaar,I hate tht Divya...she was lovable in the beginnning;now,she aint even worth hating!!>...

Sunny|!!>....Same here,I lyk Kinshuk...bah,I dun' have this hard crush over him tht I start watching a show over it...lol...every1's not lyk Dakshuuu for moi!!>..<3...

Haha,Bee!!>....Dkh le yaar....u know,I thought yesterday,she might not let him get into house taking him as  a thief or sumthing,bah I thought the CVs won't make this such obvious...LOL,guess I was wrong!!>......Haha,u think so;I guess the CV ppl are taking our ideas....LOL...I dun' until it goes as per our choice!!>...πŸ˜‰....Haha,he was fun to watch-soo dman sarcastic...."angoor khareedne gaya tha".....lol,un-funny kind of liners......haha,still made me go ROFL.....lol......I thought no1 can shut the Naina waina grl up;lol,but munda toh chaa gaya jee......hha...did ya see them moving lyk some marie-go-round???🀣🀣......yup,tht uncle is the chacha jee....coz on TV,they showed his face,too(I dun' understand why do they gib cut-off precaps on the Net....arghhhhhh)...anyways,he's one uncle who plays villian all the tym,and he gave quite  a....not-so-good...look,so he must be not liking the whle Daksh-on-Naina scenario!!>...Lol......BTW,my BIL and his wifey entering in tomorrow's epi....!!!>.....yeh toh full-fledgr phamily hai re.....I jus wanted Dakshu and his parents...more ppl means more problems...LOL!!>!........

Cna't wait for tomorrow's epi.yaar....It would be lyk aweshome!!!>.....Dakshu on her....lol,nther one...chalo,let's go on with predicting sumthin' abt tomorrow's epi.now!!!>......:p
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Mubarak ho Meenu tumahri in-laws ki family toh bhai wah,   khadoos FIL, evil uncle but to ballance it u have an awesome MIL and a modern BIL n jetaani!!!

but ull have ur work cut out for u!!! i loved his straight unemotional face when he delivered the saracastic onliners, par poochna mat kahan hai raaste mein ka gaya!!!
n i ROFLed to i was grinning like a fool from the moment the light came back on!!! n they went round n round i was like they are checking each other out!!! ;) lol

n tommarow Dakshu is going on about her a chor n she's says chintu im the PG (OMG did u see he doesnt like her calling him chintu, i sugest she cntinue to call him that to irritate him!!!) n he will be like no let take ur saman n go she grabs he falls (basically the promo) eye lock!!!! n uncle walks in and is thinking that daksh is so besharam he has baught his GF to be naughty with and shouts
in walks ur BIL and says who cares if she is his GF todays society is ok with these realtionships n all through which Dakshna are in eye lock

(yaar i cant think of any funny predictions, the pre-cap was too clear to make a comic scenario... maybe uncle is blind and keeps walking in until he trips over Dakshna and in walks ur BIl to find Naina on floor with Daksh on top and uncle on daksh giving him a really bad impression if u know what mean!!!)

;)
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bee3nazz

Mubarak ho Meenu tumahri in-laws ki family toh bhai wah,   khadoos FIL, evil uncle but to ballance it u have an awesome MIL and a modern BIL n jetaani!!!

....Hahaha...I know....apni khoob jamegi...bas uncle jee or chacha jee ko ghar se baahar rakhna parega!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
but ull have ur work cut out for u!!!....lol,yeah!!πŸ˜† i loved his straight unemotional face when he delivered the saracastic onliners, par poochna mat kahan hai raaste mein ka gaya!!!...Hahaha,I know...it seemed lyk everything's coming out through his words jst lyk tht.....he nevas stopped to think....LOL-instant munda!!🀣...He has  agood comic timing....and she goes lyk mixy churane aaye ho....lol....his expressions!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......
n i ROFLed to i was grinning like a fool from the moment the light came back on!!!...I know....haha,,I was lyk ab toh kuch hone wala haiπŸ˜†...I thought it wud end der,but when I saw it still had 2 min.to go....I was the happiest person on earth then!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n they went round n round i was like they are checking each other out!!! ;) lol....Hahahaha.......bad grl!!πŸ˜†

n tommarow Dakshu is going on about her a chor n she's says chintu im the PG (OMG did u see he doesnt like her calling him chintu, i sugest she cntinue to call him that to irritate him!!!...Aaaahaaa....tht would be fun,yaar;she shud call him chintu everytym..LOL.....Chintu,Chintu!!....LOL......No1 would be eva liked to be called by tht nik...lol...so outdated......:P...par yeh kaunsa updated hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) n he will be like no let take ur saman n go she grabs he falls (basically the promo) eye lock!!!! n uncle walks in and is thinking that daksh is so besharam he has baught his GF to be naughty with and shouts...yeah,coz I read in the article chacha's family wud be  against of Naina livin' der....so he would basically go all mad....imagine,if Dakshna neva hear him shout and are in their own lala-land..🀣..LOL....😍......
in walks ur BIL and says who cares if she is his GF todays society is ok with these realtionships n all through which Dakshna are in eye lock.....Hmmm,yeah...mayb....bah tht wud be embarassing for them....LOL.......poori fmaily would've seen the scene by then....🀣

(yaar i cant think of any funny predictions, the pre-cap was too clear to make a comic scenario... maybe uncle is blind and keeps walking in until he trips over Dakshna and in walks ur BIl to find Naina on floor with Daksh on top and uncle on daksh giving him a really bad impression if u know what mean!!!)...ROFL!!>...Tht's wht u call a genius,who thinks out of the way!!!🀣

;)

Bee3nazz thumbnail
kitni besharam auorat thi she wanted a divorce only 2 months after marriage and did u see Daksh's her trying to get him to go out with her in the evenin? ur gunna have ur j]hands full with Daksh sab uske peeche paar gaaye hain!!!

or Dakshu is so cynical not believeing in 7 janamo ka samband and all, i cant wait t see their argument when he and naina discuss their views on marriage, nw can u imagine the dialgues then?
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
uff yeah that woman in the beginnig...she ws behaving so damn oddly 🀣 like she wanted to move on to Daksh....uh stay away woman, he's claimed already.....by none other than our meenu 🀣