Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

so yeh falls in daksh lap, hawaayen etc etc like u said and bijli comes bak and its Vibs friend who was running Late!!!

n Naina walks in from the sideroom and bursts out laughin, daksh looks round and shouts tum, and naina replies....

any ideas?
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

so yeh falls in daksh lap, hawaayen etc etc like u said and bijli comes bak and its Vibs friend who was running Late!!! ROFL......🀣🀣...imagine him self-talking,"yeh aai bhi na.....itne bare bare PG"....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n Naina walks in from the sideroom and bursts out laughin, daksh looks round and shouts tum, and naina replies....

any ideas?

Haha,lol...it wud be fun if it goes tht way.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....bah,I guess Vibs' frend already knows him,toh no misunderstandings na k yeh PG,and yeh Chintu,etc....πŸ˜†...or sumthin' like Naina doesn't allow him to enter his own house....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....LOL....and he doesn't speak at all,again....lol,he likes being quiet,I guessπŸ˜†
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

no im going the romantic way...i know....

naina in shower and door bell goes, she doesnt want aunty to have to wait so she runs out to open door, wham bam door open and its Dakshu!!
big eyelock, then they both shout TUM at the same time naina towl slips (did i mention she quickly wraps a towel b4 she opened the door) so she grabs it and steps back and slips, Dakshu was staring b4 quickly grabs her and repeat eyelock

it starts rainin outside n aunty quickly pays the riksha wala and runs in looking down (tryin to avoid gettin her specs wet cos its annoyin havin to keep cleanin them) and bumbs into dakshu who falls ontop of Naina!!!

haila? wat say? what happens next?
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail

naina in shower and door bell goes, she doesnt want aunty to have to wait so she runs out to open door, wham bam door open and its Dakshu!!
big eyelock, then they both shout TUM at the same time naina towl slips (did i mention she quickly wraps a towel b4 she opened the door) so she grabs it and steps back and slips, Dakshu was staring b4 quickly grabs her and repeat eyelock................Ufffffff,tht was too HOT!!!....😍😍😍.....Now,this is the first tym i wish the show went on-air from Star-One!!πŸ˜†......Can u feel the electric chemistry!!???!...Ufffffff,KILLER!!!.....😍😍

it starts rainin outside n aunty quickly pays the riksha wala and runs in looking down (tryin to avoid gettin her specs wet cos its annoyin havin to keep cleanin them) and bumbs into dakshu who falls ontop of Naina!!!.....Uffffff,ufffffff....aunty slips into coma!!!🀣

Next-Naina and Dakshu have a looooooooooooooooooooong eye-lock tht seems to go on for the whole epi.Dakshu lifts himself up,and tries lp Niana ah she runs away...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....Later,they've an argument again!!!πŸ˜†......and then bechaari aunty jee ki shaamat!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

big eyelock, then they both shout TUM at the same time naina towl slips (did i mention she quickly wraps a towel b4 she opened the door) so she grabs it and steps back and slips, Dakshu was staring b4 quickly grabs her and repeat eyelock

it starts rainin outside n aunty quickly pays the riksha wala and runs in looking down (tryin to avoid gettin her specs wet cos its annoyin havin to keep cleanin them) and bumbs into dakshu who falls ontop of Naina!!!

bee...wat a romantic idea....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Haillooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!>...;p...

No1 home???...:P
sandhya. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hi aweshome_moi- πŸ˜Š

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Hey Sandhya!...Me ijj Meenu!!.....How are ya doin'??...:D...

PS-Hey Beee!!...Me ijj missin' ya....Jeeejs ki aatein karni hain!!....Jaldi aaa!!...ab jeejs aagaya,toh saali kahan chali gai???...;p
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't mind me here but since I see no one commenting, just wanted to say *hi*  πŸ˜ƒ
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Hey!!>....U can absolutely join,yaar;we need to increase the population here!!....waz ur name?????